Producer T-Minus jumps in on Common/Drake "Beef"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 raw51188 said:
lol at people thinking drake dont want it...fu*king dead.

Drake fan base sh*ts all over commons, like it or not hiphopheads. Drake career aint goin nowhere. He signed to the artist moving the most units in the game, with shows, sales, pop culture, the fact that HE (unlike common) is relevant...

its sad to watch peoples hate for drake cloud what is so obvious
you obviously missed the point...when people are saying Drake don't want it with Common they are talkin about emcee skills/battling...then you come in here waving shows/sales/fanbase flag...

it's sad to watch people think sales and pop culture determine emcee battle skills
 6 years ago '07        #82
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Nickel said:
drake's a.ssociates bout to get his a.ss far into something HE DONT want no parts of
he good if J Prince got anything to say about it....this might be in Common's best interest to fall back but if its strictly lyrical it could be a good battle
 12-21-2011, 09:52 PM         #83
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:

Drake fan base sh*ts all over commons, like it or not hiphopheads. Drake career aint goin nowhere. He signed to the artist moving the most units in the game, with shows, sales, pop culture, the fact that HE (unlike common) is relevant...

The fu*k does sales got to do with this?

Reminds me of Eminem stans clutching to statistics & sales when we should be talking about EMCEE skills. Drake is dope as hell on the mic & I hope people haven't forgotten Good Riddance but he is not touching Common lyrically. He's just not.

This would be a really good battle if Drake decides to stop being a pus*y & respond with a track. Common called you out on some real hip-hop sh*t, respond young buck.
 6 years ago '05        #84
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
Common don't want it with Drizzy da gawddd
 6 years ago '11        #85
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,221 | Props total: 24717 24717
 stl12188 said:
He might be coming off as a hater but who cares? In the interview he gave him credit and props on his success and all that (not hating), but if you're going to claim to be the greatest rapper alive when CLEARLY you aren't, you should be ready for someone to challenge that. What if all these 2nd and 3rd year QBs came in the league claiming to be better than Brady, Rodgers, etc? Obviously they would just get laughed at because those dudes aren't going to diss them, but this is hip-hop, people battle, it's the history of hip-hop. Raps gotten too soft lately. I don't hate Drake, but I don't like him at all, but if you're going to claim to be a rapper and be the greatest, people should take shots at you. Lets see the battle and see what Drizzys got
Exactly. I knew drake was bullsh*ttin after he compared himself to jay after ONE mediocre a.ss soft album () But he needs to stop with this whole boss thing he picked up from ross. Say what you want to about common but bar for bar hes better than drake w/o even trying. So drake either needs to respond or shut the fu*k up about his legacy
 6 years ago '11        #86
ChiCity 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
 Jackson High said:
Bullsh*t, this is hip-hop.

How the fu*k is Common a hater in any way shape or form? He's not, ain't no calling a spade a spade. This is the type of things that went on in the 80's & 90's no problem, but because Common is much older than Drake this nutsack warrior T-Minus wanna say he's hating? fu*k outta here with that.

I swear dudes got the game messed up with this it's all about unity, no need for any beef type sh*t. I'ma big Drizzy fan but this is hip-hop & if Drake don't respond he's taking the bi*ch way out.
 6 years ago '06        #87
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,283 | Props total: 18168 18168
 PotheadFocker said:
T minus is that u?
 12-21-2011, 10:47 PM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas ain't got no respect. sh*t ain't got nothing to do with him. He don't even know what's going on but he knows he's a hater smh That n*gga Drake does more sneak dissing and bragging than every n*gga in the game and when people go back at him n*ggas act like he's a saint. Don't start that sh*t if you don't want none.
 12-21-2011, 10:48 PM         #89
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What ever happened to good ol fashion battles though why a n*gga gotta be a hater? Hop on the mic and shut him down, point blank nobody ain't gon be able to say sh*t when you destroy a n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #90
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
Did he delete his tweet yet? Or did he get hacked?
 6 years ago '04        #91
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
 majormedicalboI said:
young or old aint got sh*t to do wit it.

by the way...

6 years ago '07        #92
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14959 14959
 ice wolf said:
First off you're a troll and a born loser. You're spending your time making gay innuendo's to random and strange dudes on the internet... time well spent.

Here's my response to your worthless comment.

Nah, Common on his worst day is this:

A flaky, pretentious fake conscious Rapper who never really does anything conscious. Rappers like 50 Cent do more for the black community than a so called 'conscious' pro black rapper like Common. I grew up on Common's music. I bought Can I Borrow a Dollar in 1992. I still have the cassette. He went through a super wack hippie faze for a while. It's hard to forget that wack period. He did a sellout GAP commercial too. All of his albums have some sappy, boring, hippy a.ss neo soul sh*t that straight up sucks. Then he'll come with a few bangers for the heads. Common on his worst day cannot touch Drake on his best day on the mic. Drizzy on his best day is super ill. However, Common on his best day (I will agree) is better than Drake. I'm a big Dilla fan and Common did some legendary sh*t with dude.

Drake also needs to grow some balls and finally respond to all these geriatric a.ss rappers.
 6 years ago '08        #93
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4878 4878
so n*ggas really keeping up with a drake common beef?
 6 years ago '08        #94
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
the only reason i hate drake is cuz his corporate sponsors created his buzz not his talent, oh and cuz his music is for closet homos and teenage girls
 6 years ago '07        #95
london06 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 69 69
 justinjones said:

he did them beats
He didnt do The Luda "How Low" Joint, it was done by Legendary Trackstar. Twista's producer
 12-22-2011, 12:33 AM         #96
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 years ago, these n*ggaz talking about common would be getting ripped to pieces on the strees and on message boards

but this is 2011, the new generation is on the come up and they devote there lives to the f*ggotry of people like Drake

We have to deal with it
 6 years ago '04        #97
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 raw51188 said:

Nelly was pushing MAJOR units, HUGE shows, SELLING out the a.ss, pop culture...
What the fu*k does that mean?! Shut the fu*k up! You know how long Common has been in the game?!?! Its not even possible to think Drake can have that same type of longevity right now!

Its f*ggots like you that got this whole game fu*ked up! Drake makes good music but im not about to put him up against a legend like Common
 6 years ago '04        #98
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 KnicksLost said:
he good if J Prince got anything to say about it....this might be in Common's best interest to fall back but if its strictly lyrical it could be a good battle
Common is an OG. The fu*k he look like backing down?!?

Sandy said:
I don't think people realize that their is no actual way to beef with drake and win.

Drake is soft and will get protected by the hiphop community, plus what is common gonna say that someone else already hasn't?

Common looks like the bad guy in this situation since drake has done NOTHING to him, hes never even said commons name before.

all common doing is ruining any chance he had at success with the newer generation
You really think Common is worried about success with the newer generation. Hes doing it for the love of the music! Its easy to drop sh*t that you know would fit right on the radio and sound like everything else.
 6 years ago '11        #99
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Drake CAN rap. Drake can even battle. (listen to "Good Riddance", or "Goodnight & Good luck") But I still dont think he want problems with Common. Their will be no response & this will all fade away in about 2 weeks.
 6 years ago '06        #100
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 luker1920 said:
10 years ago, these n*ggaz talking about common would be getting ripped to pieces on the strees and on message boards

but this is 2011, the new generation is on the come up and they devote there lives to the f*ggotry of people like Drake

We have to deal with it

true, but that's cause hiphop was more grimey in comparison. With that said, drake is still lyrically better than common, so I can't see him losing. You dudes forgetting how much of a lyrical beast he is since he switched to his new commercial friendly wordplay/flow. The dude can flat out rap when need be
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago