When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kadillac87 212 heat pts212
space
space
$16,765 | Props total: 2345 2345
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Oh sh*t Aubrey Got Weedcarriers Steppin In For Him.
One of them goes in and they all go through it
 5 years ago '04        #42
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 328 328
common said it in a song..."sum bullsh*t yall pop to it. I aint relatin, if i dont like it, i dont like it dont mean im hatin"
 12-21-2011, 05:52 PM         #43
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"These n*ggaz done started somethin!!"

12-21-2011, 06:39 PM         #44
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
but in both cases(pusha t & common) it looks like something they just using to promote their sh!t.

they don't have a problem with dude but they want to throw subliminal on tracks

luda is the only one i seen that had a reason to do a song
if Com was using it for promo he would've said Drakes name the day it came out. why wait for the buzz when you can start it?
 5 years ago '08        #46
The N 318 heat pts318
space
space
$40,122 | Props total: 5897 5897
Drake can't pus*y out of this one, COMMON isn't no random new comer, he has longevity in this game,

Drake WILL NEED TO respond.
 5 years ago '08        #47
The N 318 heat pts318
space
space
$40,122 | Props total: 5897 5897
 tonystarks21 said:
its true

but i don't get why people are syaing he dissed common, wtf? so us boxden haters are giving a pass to say common is a hater or drake is sot and are allow to diss someone
Sweet was for your pus*y a.ss to, go on twitter and diss Common....do it for your Lover, your fellow canadian f*g.
 5 years ago '11        #48
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 0 0
how the fu*k is hot rod calling common irrelevant?

hot rod could put out 5 albums and not sell 55k combined, forget his first week
 5 years ago '10        #49
spazzg 
space
space
$1,613 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
Sweet was for your pus*y a.ss to, go on twitter and diss Common....do it for your Lover, your fellow canadian f*g.
fuk up u tinfoil fudge packer
 5 years ago '05        #50
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Kid Cunner said:
Calling Common a hater isn't "dissing a legend" ..it's calling a spade a spade. Common is coming off like a hater. Inb4 "derp he would murder Drake"..yes he's a better rapper we know, but that isn't the topic at hand. Yall dudes need to keep it real and stop using the same fu*kin replies as the next n*gga, call it how it is. Everytime somebody takes Drake side all yall n*ggas come in with the same 20 replies in a row. "Derp you kidz these dayz Common da legend will merk Jizzy Drake"...sh*t is sad lol. Yall all fall in line with the same answer.
This x infinity

and I recognize the irony of co signing this post

5 years ago '05        #51
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 0 0
 majormedicalboI said:
young or old aint got sh*t to do wit it.

by the way...

This sh*t never gets old!
 5 years ago '04        #52
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 5 5
 ice wolf said:
WORD UP! T-Minus is that dude.

The new Common sh*t isn't that good.

This track is like Christian Rap - LAAAAAAMMME

I don't get it.

Are you just born with bad ears? Were you brought up idolizing awful music?

I don't know how anyone smart enough to turn on a computer could say that Drake is anywhere near Common's level. And yea, you picked out one of the weaker songs on Common's album that's STILL better then all but 3-4 songs on Drake's debut album as a female r&b singer.

Even IF Common comes off as a bit of a hater here (which he kinda does), Drake is corny as fu*k and seems to feel wayyyy too entitled after finally finding the success everyone thought he'd have with his first garbage a.ss album. How is it that Common (an old as fu*k and generally pretty soft rapper himself) can put out a song like "Sweet", which goes harder then anything Drake has EVER put out.

I don't even dislike Drake as an artist, but him and his group of hanger-on producers need to shut the fu*k up and realize that Drake is WAY too easy of a target for a battle-tested emcee like Common. Dude would publically humiliate him.

Last edited by izzy2024; 12-21-2011 at 07:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 106 106

[pic - click to view]

12-21-2011, 07:42 PM         #54
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake is a powerful joo
 5 years ago '04        #55
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 5 5
 Barack Obonga said:
You n*ggas do good until yall do this,hater alert.
lol fair enough, but I promise you I'm not a hater. I still say So Far Gone is the best mixtape debut I've ever heard from a rapper, and even on his corny a.ss songs, Drake has a great flow and has tons of talent as a rapper.

If the guy didn't stupidly act all hard before and after he performs "It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to", then I'd have no problem with him being as soft as he is. But you can't go both ways. Embrace being an artist who puts out softer music, or act hard all the time and don't put out this girly sh*t. The transparancy of this dude is too disappointing after coming across like one of the more real and down to earth guys on So Far Gone.

Plus, I just find it infuriating that anyone anywhere at anytime could think Drake could even come close to hanging with Com, yet here it happens every minute. Something's either broken with hip hop or I just need to tune out these stupid motherfu*kers on BX.

Last edited by izzy2024; 12-21-2011 at 07:45 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #56
n0xescapex 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,141 | Props total: 2149 2149
Here in Philly the DJ tweeted the stations number and asked people who would win in a one on one f!ght.. I called and said Common would slam the sh*t out of drake while this n*gga sings nooooo don't do it, lol... this is pathetic, lets get some good ol' diss tracks and stop being hoes.
 5 years ago '06        #57
pa_general 133 heat pts133
space
space
$6,763 | Props total: 419 419
These Producers need to play their positions
 5 years ago '07        #58
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,058 | Props total: 10 10
 ondatpurple said:
these producers make a few hits for ymcmb and think that gives them the balls to diss a hip hop legend?
^^^^^
 5 years ago '04        #59
youngmec 
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 13 13
wow...

all these n*ggas coming to Drake's aide..

it's official, Drake is a lame bi*ch.... damn could he at least f!ght his own battles?
 5 years ago '04        #60
nwt 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
I'm confused - are people expecting Drakes close friends to NOT say anything or stand up for him? Regardless of who the opposing artist is, is this (or should this be) really surprising to ANY of you? This applies to any artist, not just Drake... come on now..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy