Producer T-Minus jumps in on Common/Drake "Beef"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
This is fu*king hilarious man. Drake has had 3 MC's come at him this year and the most of a response we got is his PRODUCTION TEAM responding.

HIS PRODUCTION TEAM.

Not him.

The weak a.ss dudes who can't MC, just sit on a computer making beats. Hip hop is soft now and getting softer by the minute.
 12-21-2011, 05:01 PM         #22
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this f*ggot needs to get back to stealing beats

(and if you don't know what i'm talking about don't bother quoting me)
 6 years ago '05        #23
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Kid Cunner said:
Calling Common a hater isn't "dissing a legend" ..it's calling a spade a spade. Common is coming off like a hater. Inb4 "derp he would murder Drake"..yes he's a better rapper we know, but that isn't the topic at hand. Yall dudes need to keep it real and stop using the same fu*kin replies as the next n*gga, call it how it is. Everytime somebody takes Drake side all yall n*ggas come in with the same 20 replies in a row. "Derp you kidz these dayz Common da legend will merk Jizzy Drake"...sh*t is sad lol. Yall all fall in line with the same answer.
He might be coming off as a hater but who cares? In the interview he gave him credit and props on his success and all that (not hating), but if you're going to claim to be the greatest rapper alive when CLEARLY you aren't, you should be ready for someone to challenge that. What if all these 2nd and 3rd year QBs came in the league claiming to be better than Brady, Rodgers, etc? Obviously they would just get laughed at because those dudes aren't going to diss them, but this is hip-hop, people battle, it's the history of hip-hop. Raps gotten too soft lately. I don't hate Drake, but I don't like him at all, but if you're going to claim to be a rapper and be the greatest, people should take shots at you. Lets see the battle and see what Drizzys got
 6 years ago '05        #24
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,457 | Props total: 15482 15482
why arnt any of his fellow rappers comin to his aid? why is it only new producers lol
 6 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 DJContagious718 said:
this f*ggot needs to get back to stealing beats

(and if you don't know what i'm talking about don't bother quoting me)

if you're not talking about "she will" then you got some explaining to do
 6 years ago '11        #26
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 877 877
Drizzy talks mad sh*t on some of his records (the 10% non sweet records he makes), but when guys call him out he doesn't do sh*t.

Hip-Hop is partly about talking that mad sh*t, but backing it up too when someone comes at you. That boy Aubrey needs to bring it.
 6 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 stl12188 said:
He might be coming off as a hater but who cares? In the interview he gave him credit and props on his success and all that (not hating), but if you're going to claim to be the greatest rapper alive when CLEARLY you aren't, you should be ready for someone to challenge that. What if all these 2nd and 3rd year QBs came in the league claiming to be better than Brady, Rodgers, etc? Obviously they would just get laughed at because those dudes aren't going to diss them, but this is hip-hop, people battle, it's the history of hip-hop. Raps gotten too soft lately. I don't hate Drake, but I don't like him at all, but if you're going to claim to be a rapper and be the greatest, people should take shots at you. Lets see the battle and see what Drizzys got

when did drake say that?

you would think people would go at wayne more for that but its only been 3 people
 6 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
...Oh sh*t Aubrey Got Weedcarriers Steppin In For Him.
 6 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 justinjones said:

when did drake say that?

you would think people would go at wayne more for that but its only been 3 people

[video - click to view]

1st bar
 6 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8566 8566
drake started this by catching feelings off a record that didnt say his name or have any clear cut lines that felt like he wasnt talking about anybody but drake. yall calling common a hater because he responded to drake diss that was more clear cut diss to him. he pulled drake's card by calling him out and now everybody defending drake like drake can't stand up for himself.

this like you defending one of your boys from getting his a.ss beat because you know he can't f!ght. instead of letting your boy get embarrassed you f!ght his battle for him.
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:

1st bar
so people wait years to test him on that line?
 6 years ago '11        #32
space
space
 justinjones said:
Time doesn't really matter IMO, he said that sh*t he should back it up. Him pussing out this many times without responding, its like Jordan sitting out of the Finals.
 12-21-2011, 05:12 PM         #33
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
its not strictly that, its that and the way he talks on other songs, like hes down for whatever and hes on top, pause but he gets hurt by every little grain of dust that comes his way..and hes a dope rapper he can even make nice diss tracks. but common wasnt saying drake isnt dope or drake is a flat out pus*y..he was just speakin the truth
 6 years ago '06        #34
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 3486 3486
"If it was towards me, just make it a lil more direct next time" - Drizzy on Flex about Pusha's Dreams Money Can Buy track. Fast forward, Common just came out and said Drakes name. Drake Drake Drake. Straight up. Just wait to see if there's a response.

This sh*t is like WWF.
 6 years ago '04        #35
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
Common said already the sh*t was general and that if the sh*t applies to you then it is what it is

Drake the one that caught feelings cause he saw himself in the mold of that song. A hit dog is gonna holler nahmean. n*ggas is just mad cause people pressed Com about whether or not the sh*t was a bout drake and he didnt back down like 99% of new n*ggas do

Common basically like if drake mad then let him be mad. . .i doubt common scaredn of the reprecussions
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Time doesn't really matter IMO, he said that sh*t he should back it up. Him pussing out this many times without responding, its like Jordan sitting out of the Finals.
but in both cases(pusha t & common) it looks like something they just using to promote their sh!t.

they don't have a problem with dude but they want to throw subliminal on tracks

luda is the only one i seen that had a reason to do a song
 6 years ago '05        #37
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 justinjones said:

when did drake say that?

you're right you would think more people would go @ Wayne, and I'm not even saying Common is going at him because of that line, it could be because of Serena, but regardless of the reason, I'm just saying if you're going to make claims about how good you are you should be ready to battle in hip-hop

I don't even listen to Drake that much so I can't say he's always claiming to the the absolute greatest (I shouldnt of said best rapper alive), but from some of the stuff I heard dude sounds c*cky as hell when he isn't crying over chicks
 6 years ago '10        #38
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 YoungFly said:
producers need not talk anymore.
word these n*ggas just need to make beats and shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '11        #39
space
space
 justinjones said:
but in both cases(pusha t & common) it looks like something they just using to promote their sh!t.

Unless Drake went in on Serena's vagine... then Com has a reason
 6 years ago '05        #40
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 justinjones said:

Common hasn't really been using it to promote his sh*t. Everyone asks him about it and finally he just said it. Drake was the one who caught feelings over it because he knew it was probably about him. It's not like Common is going into 50 or Game mode right now and launching a full attack just for record sales.

I'm just ready for a good battle, I don't care about the reason, I just wanna see two emcees who both claim to be dope go at it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy