Floyd Mayweather gets 90 days in county jail after guilty plea; May 5th out the window

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
44 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2011, 08:06 AM         #121
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
its not because he will only serve a month or Less. either team Duckquiao will accept or not
Yes it is.

@latimespugmire: Clark County Court spokeswoman tells me @FloydMayweather, with good behavior, would get out of jail by March 11. #boxing

He needs a two month training camp and they are not going to spend millions promoting a f!ght on 5/5 when there is no guarantee that he won't have to do the full sentence or more if he pisses somebody off. Earliest he f!ghts is like last quarter of 2012 - and that's only if this doesn't fu*k up his head and make him want to take another "break" or "vacation" from boxing.
 6 years ago '07        #122
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 mac58 said:
haha. . floyd would rather sit in jail then f!ght manny. . the ultimate duck
He's clearly not doing this to duck anyone..

He's been beating women on multiple occasions long before Pacquiao negotiations.
 12-22-2011, 08:17 AM         #123
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free moneymay
 6 years ago '04        #124
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,863 | Props total: 6900 6900
if lindsay lohan can skip on violating prohbation numeroussssss times, my n*gga floyd will be out in no time.

Pac will be asking for another advancement check from his father bob arum by then. Keep that leash on your dog pacquiao tight Bob.
 6 years ago '05        #125
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,446 | Props total: 1092 1092
I love my women, but damn they be fu*king sh*t up
 6 years ago '04        #126
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Vancouver said:
And? I'm a fan of Floyd Mayweather's boxing, not his treatment of women. I don't tell my homies about Floyds great new relationship, I tell them about his f!ghts.
My point is, you THINK and HOPE Manny is on steroids. All the words you can come up with, all the youtube videos, all the interviews can't prove anything . But we all know your guy beats women infront of their kids. Take it how you want it, thats just the truth. So when the conversation comes up about who is the bi*ch blah blah blah, just remember what kind of actions your boy does.
 6 years ago '04        #127
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22623 22623
Normally i hate to see anyone go to jail but he's got plenty of money he'll be fine
 6 years ago '05        #128
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 1028 1028
good for this douche bag...
 6 years ago '06        #129
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Floyd fans will think twice about calling Manny a bi*ch,because there boy is the biggest bi*ch in boxing...hitting her in front of your kids? Really though? SMDH
 6 years ago '07        #130
Audi20FSI 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 1 1
Mayweather is getting nothing but hardwork and penetration!
 6 years ago '05        #131
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$779 | Props total: 677 677
Hey you make a mistake you have to pay Plehboi.. Now he can put them boxing skills to use in a real life application..
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by LyricalSkyllz; 12-22-2011 at 11:59 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #132
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
gave him a little more than a vacation so he can duck some more
 6 years ago '04        #133
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
He is gonna train in jail
 12-22-2011, 12:12 PM         #134
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint NO big deal I mean he will still be Rich when he get out in A Month
 12-22-2011, 12:51 PM         #135
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teresa1983 said:
This aint NO big deal I mean he will still be Rich when he get out in A Month
Earliest he can get out with good behavior is over 2 months - March 11th
 6 years ago '04        #136
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
word typical pactards and simp a.ss n*ggas who let people even their women bi*ch em up.

But back on topic.

FREE FLOYD
so this is what virgins sound like.
 6 years ago '05        #137
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
His 11 year old had to hop a fence and go to a security gate to get help for her mom!?!? fu*king disgusting and embarassing, I hope Floyd gets fu*ked up in jail, fu*kin pretty boy.
 6 years ago '05        #138
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
He has 3 months jail not 6 , 3 months are suspended

JAN
FEB
MARCH
APRIL
MAY

thats way more then 3 months
so may 5th aint out any window unless he does something bad to cop the extra months
 12-22-2011, 04:46 PM         #139
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
He has 3 months jail not 6 , 3 months are suspended

JAN
FEB
MARCH
APRIL
MAY

thats way more then 3 months
so may 5th aint out any window unless he does something bad to cop the extra months
You're wrong - they need a minimum of 3 months for promotion and a minimum of 2 months for training. These can happen at the same time, so three months minimum to prepare. Now redo your math and tell me when he can f!ght. Remember that the jail officials are saying that the earliest that he can get out with good behavior is March 11th...

He could f!ght in June or July, and then f!ght again in November or December if he is willing to do back to back f!ghts with little or no time off. I think he'll wait and just f!ght in November, and then it will come down to whether or not Pacquiao wins his f!ght in May or June, and whether Mayweather would be willing to f!ght Pacquiao in his first f!ght after another year plus lay off...

Last edited by 22k; 12-22-2011 at 04:55 PM..
 12-22-2011, 04:51 PM         #140
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Pacquiao's Adviser on Mayweather's Jail Stint, f!ght Talks
By Ronnie Nathanielsz

As reported on Wednesday, undefeated WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was sentenced to 90 days in prison at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on a domestic violence charge involving his former girlfriend Josie Harris, the mother of his three children. He was also accused of threatening their children.

Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa ordered Mayweather to report to jail on January 6 after the 34 year old boxer had earlier pleaded guilty to one count of battery-domestic violence and no contest to two counts of harassment.

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that "Manny’s official statement is that he’ll pray for Floyd and his family.”

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum had earlier told BoxingScene/Standard that he was preparing to meet with Pacquiao in Los Angeles in the first week of January to discuss a possible Mayweather super-f!ght in June but has declined to comment on how the sentencing of Mayweather may impact on what is expected to be the biggest f!ght in boxing history, if it pushes through.

In handing down an additional suspended sentence of 90 days, Saragosa said “I think a period of time in incarceration will send the right message to the community and to his children that no matter who you are you will have consequences to your actions that are appropriate when this level of violence is inflicted."

Mayweather was also ordered to attend a year-long domestic violence counseling program, pay a fine of $2,500 and render 100 hours of community service even as he was warned by Judge Saragosa to stay out of trouble.

The Justice of the Peace apparently turned down a letter request from Harris asking her not to sentence Mayweather to a prison term but instead to have him undergo counseling. She also denied a request by the high-priced lawyers of Mayweather to place him under house arrest.

Mayweather who was nattily dressed in a suit along with his adviser Leonard Ellerbe declined to answer questions from reporters as they stepped out of the courtroom.

In pressing for a prison term prosecutor Liza Luzaich noted that given Mayweather's long history of domestic violence, counseling efforts and $1,000 fines haven't worked in the past. She said "The only thing that is going to get this man's attention is incarceration."

Mayweather’s lawyer Karen Winckler pushed for full community service which she argued would be more productive than a jail term even as she referred to Mayweather as “a champion in many areas” which included a promise to donate $100,000 for brea$t cancer research and buying toys for kids during Christmas.

Mayweather who is facing another misdemeanor charge of battery and for poking and verbally abusing a homeowners a.ssociation security guard over parking issues in November 2010 will also plead no contest and pay a $1,000 fine.

Koncz said he was “certain that Mayweather would get reduced time for good behavior” but stressed that they are “not going to worry about who Manny is going to f!ght until after the holidays. But we now have a certainty as to Mayweather’s status is which we didn’t know before. So it's good and it's bad.”

Asked to elaborate Koncz said “it's good because now he knows what his sentence is. It's bad because Mayweather now has to pay the consequences for his problems because he’s going to be in jail for a short while.”

He said that “under the circumstances there’s going to be closure to that chapter of Floyd’s life and now he knows with certainty what that closure is.”

Responding to Arum’s statement that he was looking at a June date for a Pacquiao-Mayweather f!ght which would give Mayweather enough time to train, Koncz said “I’m flying to General Santos City on Friday to meet Manny but in all honesty we are not going to discuss f!ght options. We’ll wait until the new year.”

Given a possible April 6 release date, possibilities of getting ready even for a bout in June appeared unlikely with a September or November date regarded as more practical. This would also give Pacquiao a chance to either face Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time or Timothy Bradley sometime in May or June before the mega-buck showdown with Mayweather.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy