Floyd Mayweather gets 90 days in county jail after guilty plea; May 5th out the window

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 lifeundthescope said:
she probably deserved it you fu*king simp, I bet your bi*ch be slapping you up infront of ya fam at the family bbq at the park.
no woman, no matter who the fu*k she is or what the fu*k she did, deserves to get hit, especially in front of her children. u probably have a fathead of floyd shirtless and covered in glitter, sh*t d!ck f*g boy.
 6 years ago '05        #102
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 jasonrcruz said:
So with all those allegations you mayweather fans have made against pac (that have not yet been proven). Now that Floyds case has been through the system. It is now FACT....you d!ck ride a guy that hit up a woman in front of children. Say what you want, THAT IS A FACT. Something you mayweather fans have a hard time understanding...FACTS
And? I'm a fan of Floyd Mayweather's boxing, not his treatment of women. I don't tell my homies about Floyds great new relationship, I tell them about his f!ghts.
 6 years ago '04        #103
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2530 2530
n*gga was getting called out by the judge. he started shaking his head and checking his jewelry like 0 fu*ks was given
 6 years ago '11        #104
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Undisputed?
 6 years ago '04        #105
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2530 2530
 arthurmack27 said:
no woman, no matter who the fu*k she is or what the fu*k she did, deserves to get hit, especially in front of her children. u probably have a fathead of floyd shirtless and covered in glitter, sh*t d!ck f*g boy.

you dont even need to argue with these dumb a.ss folks. they fail to understand they came out a pus*y. They came out a woman. if a n*gga go back and fu*k up moms we see who still b in here nut huggin floyd.
 6 years ago '04        #106
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Ace2125 said:
that doesnt mean hes going to do a full 90days and doesnt mean may 5th is out the window
Yes he is... His sentence isn't 90 days... Its actually 180 days... He only has to do 90 days though cuz the remaining 90 got suspended... He cant get more time off after that...
 12-22-2011, 01:47 AM         #107
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
is this you fu*king simp a.ss f*ggot man up n*gga

[video - click to view]

ass n*gga
[pic - click to view]

but waittt I thought girls are equal too? they want the same rights as men and want to act like a men when they put their hands on you. This must mean that you be letting n*ggas on the street bi*ch you up too
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #108
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
is this you fu*king simp a.ss f*ggot man up n*gga

ass n*gga
[pic - click to view]

but waittt I thought girls are equal too? they want the same rights as men and want to act like a men when they put their hands on you. This must mean that you be letting n*ggas on the street bi*ch you up too
[pic - click to view]

Don't waste your time fam. Shyt can go either way. It's some Oedipus complexes being exposed in here.

On another note, I can't understand on how cats can ride with the dude who avoided the drug test. May is shook?

Cats get insecure about May's confidence levels and choose to hate.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
FML

12-22-2011, 04:10 AM         #110
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sowhat said:
Don't waste your time fam. Shyt can go either way. It's some Oedipus complexes being exposed in here.

On another note, I can't understand on how cats can ride with the dude who avoided the drug test. May is shook?

Cats get insecure about May's confidence levels and choose to hate.
word typical pactards and simp a.ss n*ggas who let people even their women bi*ch em up.

But back on topic.

FREE FLOYD
 6 years ago '04        #111
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Undisputed?
Lmao word Floyd bout to have to go in.
 12-22-2011, 05:18 AM         #112
jawilksu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
money can not stay out of trouble but i bet if he wasnt money he was gonna get more time and if i bet if the judge wasnt a bi*ch and was a dude he would of got a slap on the wrist
 6 years ago '10        #113
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
the police seem to take that cellphone sh*t real serious. i know two people that have both got cautions for smashing their gf's phone.
 6 years ago '05        #114
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Ace2125 said:
that doesnt mean hes going to do a full 90days and doesnt mean may 5th is out the window
May 5th is out the window brah
 6 years ago '05        #115
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 carltouss619 said:
LOL I'm still waiting for pictures to surface of this battered chick............ Bob Arum is probably behind this with his lawyer connections
yeah its all a set up

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #116
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
 bleucrayonz said:
this sh*t is all script to avoid #teampacquiao

whatever makes you sleep better at night. he will serve a month, maybe. come back out calling out Duckquiao and Team pac will continue with the never ending excuses. I bet you those clowns still wont accpt the May 5th date

Team Pacroid =
 6 years ago '07        #117
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
 Sizzler01 said:
May 5th is out the window brah
its not because he will only serve a month or Less. either team Duckquiao will accept or not
 6 years ago '07        #118
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 6 years ago '04        #119
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
good job flloyd

[pic - click to view]

besides boxing, good job on the domestic violence. At least he will get more street cred right ?

6 years ago '07        #120
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Colgate84 said:
good job flloyd

besides boxing, good job on the domestic violence. At least he will get more street cred right ?

yea, just look at this thread. He's shaking his head right in front of the judge! Checking his jewelry while she's talking! Like a boss!

Get a grip on reality You can be a huge fan of Floyd and his boxing skill set and not try to cosign every little thing he does out of the ring, people need to realize that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy