Mexican Swagg :huh:

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Drake- Iím Upset
395 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-21-2011, 11:22 AM         #21
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom left looks like Michael Jackson
 6 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 27877 27877
bottom middle rockin the t boz


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #23
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
 pu$$y said:
mexicans are the corniest people on the planet

with their paco jeans

their glue-on grills and flame decals on 88 hondas

it's like damn change your pants before you come into 7 eleven y'all are supposed to be mayan warriors not paint soaked coffee grounds
Eat a d!ck! My croc boots cost more than your whole closet.
ignorant muthafuka
 6 years ago '11        #24
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
 VinylDigga213 said:
That's COLUMBIAN style, South America.
Sum of these cats are idiots don't know the difference between southamericans n Mexicans so there's no point to argue with ignorance..TS chick got piped by a Mexican he hurting..puto


Last edited by 5 Sigma; 12-21-2011 at 11:40 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #25
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,181 | Props total: 342 342
mamones
 6 years ago '08        #26
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,205 | Props total: 24 24
they will still decapitate yo azz with a machete.....
 6 years ago '05        #27
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 Insurgent313 said:
Eat a d!ck! My croc boots cost more than your whole closet.
ignorant muthafuka
croc boots

you really are mexican
 6 years ago '11        #28
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
Incorrect buddy my sh*ts r custom. there y'all go talking out yo a.ss like u know me or us I'm American b. Nike boots 59fifty what I be rocking I also like Mexican music that's also my culture so iget dope with my cowboy boots n ill bet I pull ya bi*ch at that to.u close minded twats.get a better argument
 12-21-2011, 12:12 PM         #29
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this real life
 6 years ago '09        #30
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$30,582 | Props total: 15807 15807
 6 years ago '04        #31
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Insurgent313 said:
Incorrect buddy my sh*ts r custom. there y'all go talking out yo a.ss like u know me or us I'm American b. Nike boots 59fifty what I be rocking I also like Mexican music that's also my culture so iget dope with my cowboy boots n ill bet I pull ya bi*ch at that to.u close minded twats.get a better argument
Man I thought you were talkin' about these


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #32
bernadoobie 
space
avatar space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 605 605
Orale. That sh*t is firme.
 12-21-2011, 12:50 PM         #33
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
mexicans are the corniest people on the planet

with their paco jeans

their glue-on grills and flame decals on 88 hondas

it's like damn change your pants before you come into 7 eleven y'all are supposed to be mayan warriors not paint soaked coffee grounds
i dont know if u mean mexicans or hispanics...

Cuz if u were refering to all hispanics you're a fu*king idiot..

Were the hardest working, have the greatest culture,best morals, greatest food and finest women on the planet.

I wont say greatest music cuz im a hip-hop head.
 6 years ago '04        #34
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Joehook said:
i dont know if u mean mexicans or hispanics...

Cuz if u were refering to all hispanics you're a fu*king idiot..

Were the hardest working, have the greatest culture,best morals, greatest food and finest women on the planet.

I wont say greatest music cuz im a hip-hop head.
INTOCABLE GUEY!!
 12-21-2011, 12:52 PM         #35
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:




the most expensive pair of Croc boots is only $79.99

you just confirmed every stereotype about your people

edit:

even your sig reeks of spicdom, i'll bet my next paycheck you either a) are wearing a plastic rosary right now or b) have a praying hands decal on the back window of your car
you a jungle bunny or white bread?
 6 years ago '06        #36
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 332 332
I have some mexican dudes who come in my gym. Dudes are all short as fu*k with like 6" spiked mohawks thinkin they are k!lling it.
 6 years ago '06        #37
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,986 | Props total: 24603 24603
 pu$$y said:
mexicans are the corniest people on the planet

with their paco jeans

their glue-on grills and flame decals on 88 hondas

it's like damn change your pants before you come into 7 eleven y'all are supposed to be mayan warriors not paint soaked coffee grounds
cause they all are like that... shutup you fu*kin retard... there's plenty of really cool Mexican cultural sh*t out there...fu*kin all these ppl out here wish they could go to East L.A. and get tatted, them boys get down on that sh*t great.. Soul a.ssassin type Mexican cats is the coolest to me.. but whatever, every race has they cornballs...
 6 years ago '08        #38
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 25191 25191

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #39
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
cause they all are like that... shutup you fu*kin retard... there's plenty of really cool Mexican cultural sh*t out there...fu*kin all these ppl out here wish they could go to East L.A. and get tatted, them boys get down on that sh*t great.. Soul a.ssassin type Mexican cats is the coolest to me.. but whatever, every race has they cornballs...
This.... But seriously mexicans be on some funny as sh*t. like the praying hands and rosary.... and those funny a.ss boots the earlier poster had

we can sit around n say sh*t about every culture tho.
 6 years ago '04        #40
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 534 534
mexicans racist tho
Even though there are people from all races that are racists. Being half white/mexican myself, that mexicans are some of the most prejudice people out there.. Especially towards black people, along with white people too.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
69 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
135 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy