Dec 20 - Facebook Image of Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads to Joint Investigation in Chicago

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
43 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2011, 09:32 AM         #81
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chopzilla said:
He only did too much by posting it on facebook like an idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
how did i know this was going to turn into a fu*k black people thread ...oh yeah because this is boxden

he fu*ked up though...if he was trying to be funny he should of left the tape off her mouth and legs..but either way he fu*ked up

i remember when i was a shorty grand pops use to tie us to a chair with a belt because we ran around too much ...those were different times though...today kids got rights and sh*t...hell even white kids could sue their parents on their dime
 6 years ago '10        #83
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 19 19
 Pistol Peter said:
how did i know this was going to turn into a fu*k black people thread ...oh yeah because this is boxden

he fu*ked up though...if he was trying to be funny he should of left the tape off her mouth and legs..but either way he fu*ked up

i remember when i was a shorty grand pops use to tie us to a chair with a belt because we ran around too much ...those were different times though...today kids got rights and sh*t...hell even white kids could sue their parents on their dime
is that so
 6 years ago '04        #84
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 297 297
it was prlly a joke??
 6 years ago '04        #85
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
Who cares, black white yellow green, u dont do that sh*t to a child....

a child only does what u allow or teach them... So as a parent,i cant see how anyone could ducttape their child n think its funny.... fu*kin piece of sh*t
 12-22-2011, 11:02 AM         #86
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at you guys now falling back on race. you guys are the most sensitive group of people on the internet, bx that is. look im pretty damn sure the name of the thread was 'so this is what white people do to their children' and it had pics of them duct taped and bx going in hard on white people. now its no big deal, until someone calls you out on it. then you fall back on closet racism, or why does race have to be involved.
 6 years ago '08        #87
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 Pistol Peter said:

I know right...

My older cousin used to babysit me when i was 5 (Im 29 now) and I remember he used to duct tape me cuz I was a bad m'fcker, and I thought it was funny. Now if u do it, you'll be consider a bad parent. This is why America is turning gay and soft now. I feel sorry for our future generation when these bad a.ss kids run for president and WON...
 6 years ago '11        #88
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
black people
 6 years ago '07        #89
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,373 | Props total: 16001 16001
 Freemind said:

since when is duct tape blue?

and why is this wrong? lil bi*ch of a brat started hittin her father so he smarted that little bi*ch up.
thats painters tape...that isht is like rice paper..
 6 years ago '07        #90
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Only white people do sh*t like this though right

Bladelecks said:
did he k!ll her or somethin? why is this so bad
 Freemind said:

since when is duct tape blue?

and why is this wrong? lil bi*ch of a brat started hittin her father so he smarted that little bi*ch up.

Don't have kids
 6 years ago '07        #91
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 erickonasis said:
Ths isnt bad at all IMO
fu*k outta here b
 6 years ago '11        #92
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$149 | Props total: 66 66
I can't fathom how people are condoning this. One person even said it's his daughter, he can beat the sh*t out of her or do whatever he wants, really? Why do people think getting beatings = your child is going to turn out well. I know plenty of people that got beat (abused) as a child and guess where their at? In and out of jail all the time. There are other ways to discipline. Do children need to get whooped sometimes, sure... but some parents take those whooping a little too far and use them a little too much. If you have to whoop your child all the time, then obviously it has no effect on them.

And then you have the people who always like to throw out the excuse "I've seen worse". Just because you've seen worse or had it worse, doesn't make this okay.
 6 years ago '10        #93
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Difference is thats a big manly girl w/ a 5 o clock shadow on his neck the other one was a child
 12-22-2011, 12:11 PM         #94
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drwilso87 said:
Difference is thats a big manly girl w/ a 5 o clock shadow on his neck the other one was a child

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #95
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Lmao at the comments in this thread.

Black people
 6 years ago '10        #96
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Kooper said:

[pic - click to view]

If you ain settin that hoe out stop postin pics
 12-22-2011, 02:00 PM         #97
Kufismackaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He blew it.
 6 years ago '10        #98
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
this got nothin to do with black people mayne. when i acted up i got tied to sh*t all the time. what about those parents who walk around with leashes on their kids in the mall. they are always white. only ever white actually. thats probably the whitest thing a person could possibly do.
 12-22-2011, 04:06 PM         #99
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ blue duct tape....
 6 years ago '04        #100
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 5263 5263
who the fu*k cares... why is this sh*t on the news? If the lil brat hit her father she deserves it... I bet you she wont ever hit him again... I know he put it up there for laughs
theres other more important sh*t to televise that these fu*ks dont bother with...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
23 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
37 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy