Dec 20 - Facebook Image of Girl Bound With Duct Tape Leads to Joint Investigation in Chicago

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2011, 10:30 PM         #61
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
@ these responses, if dude was white ..........
 yeugkk said:
andddddddddddddddd i wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how yall mighttt

react to this sh*ttttttttttttttttt

if they were whiteeeeeee
yeah but he's not. he's black. deal with it.
 6 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18804 18804
 6 years ago '04        #63
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 recklesss said:
Are you stupid? That's his kid, he can beat the brakes off her if he wants to. It's called discipline, something a lot of people do not have today. My mom would pinch me, whoop me, and yell at me as a kid. It wasn't for the reasons people say, it was to keep me in line.

Just surprised by a lot of replies here. Taping your kid where they can't do anything doesn't mean anything. I hope all charges are clear and he walks away.

Racist a.ss country. Only place where Tiger Woods cheating on his wife is blown the fu*k up for months, yet Ashton Kutcher does it and nobody talks.

stop

tiger woods situation was blown up becuz he's a billionaire or shall i say WAS a billionaire, and the number one golfer in the world

aston kutcher a b actor married to a washed up actress

race had very little to do with it

horrible analogy
 6 years ago '06        #64
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
he shouldnt have posted it damn
 6 years ago '08        #65
BrwnSkinHustler 1 heat pts
space
space
$135 | Props total: 20 20
Remind me of when camron spit on that little girls face. hahaha

People need to learn what and what not to post on facebook. sh*t isnt right, but i dont think they should take his and his wifes kid away.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 RYLNYC said:
This.

Sensitive a.ss generation, I swear. It was a joke, I'ma give the dude the benefit of the doubt.

Beating the sh-t out of your neighbors' kids acting up in the streets used to be acceptable, I'd much rather have my mouth taped up and spare myself from a whoopin'
 6 years ago '04        #67
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
he took it too far by posting it to fb, but the sh*t my brown mom did to me... looking back i deserved it all and im glad she did it but damn it was bad back in the day
 12-22-2011, 02:46 AM         #68
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
he said the guy looks like a scumbag....LOOKS, why does he LOOK like one? dont post if you cant quote a post right
look i understand that its 2 different pics. but its merged into one image. thats why i said that. so with that pic ya he looks like a scumbag unless you delete 2/3 of it.

and bx you seriously sensitive as hell. you really think this is right. this girl gonna be a fu*king hooker when she grows up. fu*k being a stripper, shes learned dont ever talk back to a male figure, they fu*king own you. lol. woman with daddy issues in the fu*king making right there.but its cool cause they black so we rationalize it.

on some serious sh*t tho. do any of you have sisters. or a daughter or anything like that. cause sure you can talk like you got beat and it worked for you. we are fu*king men. you cant even raise your voice to a little girl without breaking her down making her cry and sh*t. idk. whatever.

and for real? ashton wrecked his suv all fu*ked up on pain k!llers and then 12 pr0n stars came out with txt msgs and sh*t, talking about 5gs a month. man i never knew that. then dude had press conferences and claimed to be a s3x addict. then took a 2 year hiatus. no wonder i aint seen no movies lately from him. he must be in s3x rehab, did he goto the same place tiger went? let me guess he just cheated on his wife and they got divorced like 70% of married couples do. wow big news there.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-22-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 12-22-2011, 04:08 AM         #69
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
losing faith in boxden very quickly
 6 years ago '10        #70
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Quickest way to raise your daughter to be a hooker.

Also its interesting to see when a black person does something people are quick to bring up race but if a white person did something I doubt they would say sh*t about his race.
 12-22-2011, 06:30 AM         #71
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bladelecks said:
did he k!ll her or somethin? why is this so bad
Wen has duct taping somebody ever turned out good???? I know u must be a younggin
 6 years ago '05        #72
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
he deserves every second of paranoia he gets,everytime he sees a cop and thinks they coming for him..which i hope they eventually do
 6 years ago '09        #73
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
n*ggaz is really in here acting like Duct Taping a child is okay? Word? Who raised you n*ggaz b?
 6 years ago '04        #74
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 2016 2016
u a f'n insane if you think this is OKAY by ANY means!!!! wtf is wrong w/ yall!
 6 years ago '10        #75
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
its not like these n*ggaz dont see whats going on today so I know they all know by now that this is not acceptable...............I keep saying though.....facebook and twitter is basically you giving stalkers permission to stalk and you snitching on yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #76
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,838 | Props total: 17254 17254
Ths isnt bad at all IMO
 6 years ago '10        #77
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Casey Anthony thought it was funny too
 6 years ago '10        #78
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 27 27
 Ni2 said:
look i understand that its 2 different pics. but its merged into one image. thats why i said that. so with that pic ya he looks like a scumbag unless you delete 2/3 of it.

and bx you seriously sensitive as hell. you really think this is right. this girl gonna be a fu*king hooker when she grows up. fu*k being a stripper, shes learned dont ever talk back to a male figure, they fu*king own you. lol. woman with daddy issues in the fu*king making right there.but its cool cause they black so we rationalize it.

on some serious sh*t tho. do any of you have sisters. or a daughter or anything like that. cause sure you can talk like you got beat and it worked for you. we are fu*king men. you cant even raise your voice to a little girl without breaking her down making her cry and sh*t. idk. whatever.

and for real? ashton wrecked his suv all fu*ked up on pain k!llers and then 12 pr0n stars came out with txt msgs and sh*t, talking about 5gs a month. man i never knew that. then dude had press conferences and claimed to be a s3x addict. then took a 2 year hiatus. no wonder i aint seen no movies lately from him. he must be in s3x rehab, did he goto the same place tiger went? let me guess he just cheated on his wife and they got divorced like 70% of married couples do. wow big news there.
beat me to it, well done sir.

and dudes actin like this is acceptable and that they would rather been tied up instead of beat. You are ducktaping a little girl, she is gonna be fu*ked up in the head for life now probably and grow up hating men. It so funny how this is a black person and its acceptable and a joke but if a white dude did this its frowned upon and he is a redneck that shouldnt be allowed to have kids. Hypocrisy at its best.
 6 years ago '11        #79
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I cant see how in the fu*k this is discipline to ya'll. I got beat with a belt and clothes hanger before, but duct taping a fu*king baby's mouth, hands and legs????

That dont even make sense, she is a BABY, of course she gonna do dumb sh*t. You cant just sit there and tell me that this even looks close to ok.

Hitting her is one thing, but she look like a damn terrorist prisoner. Sick.
 6 years ago '07        #80
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
I can't believe how dumb ppl in this thread sound
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago