Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHO DAT
Atl Falcons 18 29.03%
NO Saints 44 70.97%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
deez n*ggaz won that super bowl and think they cant be beat. thought that loss to the rams would have brought yall back to earth
 6 years ago '04        #62
space
space
Jon Gruden praises Atlanta's defense

By Pat Yasinskas

With very little fanfare, the Atlanta Falcons' defense has emerged as the best in the NFC South.

The Falcons rank No. 9 in overall defense. They’re fourth against the run and No. 17 against the pass. It also appears as if injured cornerbacks Brent Grimes (knee) and Kelvin Hayden (toe) are on the verge of returning to the lineup. They could be back as soon as Monday night’s game with the New Orleans Saints.

ESPN analyst and former NFL coach Jon Gruden said he thinks the Atlanta defense is one of the league’s best-kept secrets.

“If they get healthy in the secondary, I think that's a starting point for the Falcons,’’ Gruden said in a recent conference call with the national media. “But look, I'm really impressed with the tapes I've seen of the Falcon defense. They have a lot of guys that are considered unknowns in football outside of John Abraham, maybe [Curtis] Lofton, but this secondary is for real. If they get healthy, they can make plays. Mike Smith and [Brian] VanGorder do a great job together putting together weekly game plans to take away what you do best.’’

Heck, I'll even throw in a few more names Gruden didn't mention. I think second-year outside linebacker Sean Weatherspoon has emerged as a big-play guy and Corey Peters and Jonathan Babineaux form a very nice tandem in the middle of the defensive line

Lets show the nation on MNF.
 6 years ago '04        #63
space
space
December, 21, 2011
1:33 PM ET
By Pat Yasinskas

Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan is not going to be the NFL’s Most Valuable Player, but he at least is in the conversation.

Well, sort of. Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers almost certainly will win the award and you could at least make a strong case for New Orleans’ Drew Brees as the alternative choice. Beyond that, there aren’t any other realistic candidates.

But colleague Mike Sando does a weekly MVP Watch and he has Ryan at No. 5 this week, behind Rodgers, Brees, Tom Brady and Calvin Johnson. Each week, Sando sends out a note to all the division bloggers and asks us for input on players that may be worthy of being on his 10-man list.

For most of the season, my response has been something like, “I’ve got Brees and you know all about him. Beyond that, I’ve got nothing much to offer’’.

But that started to change last week, as Ryan was coming off a four-touchdown game against Carolina. I mentioned him to Sando and Ryan went out last Thursday night and added three touchdowns in an easy victory against Jacksonville.

When Sando’s weekly e-mail came Tuesday night, he mentioned that several guys were falling off his list. I went to bat for Ryan, based on the fact he’s been much more consistent and effective recently and he also has a very good chance to finish with career highs in touchdown passes and passing yards.

Sando worked him in at No. 5, which I don’t think is out of line at the moment. But I liked the way Sando phrased his synopsis on Ryan’s candidacy. Essentially, Sando said a victory by Ryan and the Falcons against the Saints on Monday night, could move Ryan even higher up the list. But he also added a loss could move Ryan down the list – or off it.

I’d say that’s fair.

By the way, when I e-mailed Sando on Tuesday night, I gave him a wild-card besides Brees and Ryan. I suggested he take a look at Darren Sproles’ full body of work – as a runner, receiver and return man – and the overall impact he’s had on the Saints.

Sando listened and was intrigued, but couldn’t quite bring himself to put Sproles on the list. He said he’d keep Sproles in mind for next week. Just like Ryan, whatever happens Monday night could have a big impact on if Sproles is on the list next week.
 6 years ago '11        #64
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
Atlanta better beat these mahfucckas
 6 years ago '06        #65
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
its a huge game in the dome on primetime, and brees ALWAYS act a fool on primetime. the falcons hadnt beat the brees-led saints on mnf and i dont see it happening yet

saints 41-27
 6 years ago '05        #66
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 wjcorner said:
u don't know what the fu*k u talking about
 wjcorner said:
matt Ryan is 2-4 against the saints and a dropped roddy white catch from being 3-3 against the saints...i don't see where ya getting 8 of the last 9 from...we play twice a year, we split in 08 and 2010 including a win in this impenetrable superdome ya are talking about...even when ya pounding ya chest over an 07 sweep with Joey Harrington and Byron leftwich playing QB, ya have won 7 out of the last 9. I understand why you n*ggas want to omit the fact that it's been much closer with Ryan playing but it's a fact so
n*gga stfu...You don't know what the fu*k you're talking about we were a missed 27 yard fg from sweeping yall last year n*gga...so fu*k a roddy white dropped pass from being 3-3.

My math was a little off since 2006 the saints have won the last 9 out of 11 against the falcons so you tell me who owns who...and how you bragging about a 2-4 record against the saints since you got matt ryan? You act like that sh*t is good

6 years ago '11        #67
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga stfu...You don't know what the fu*k you're talking about we were a missed 27 yard fg from sweeping yall last year n*gga...so fu*k a roddy white dropped pass from being 3-3.

My math was a little off since 2006 the saints have won the last 9 out of 11 against the falcons so you tell me who owns who...and how you bragging about a 2-4 record against the saints since you got matt ryan? You act like that sh*t is good

the only reason it even got to that point was because of that fluke punt that hit decoud's leg...i don't expect u to remember that because I'm sure u don't watch the games like half of you saints "fans".

His record is good for a young QB facing a top QB with a horrid pass defense especially considering he should be 3-3

And why would you show the record against us when Jim Mora and petrino was our coach and vick, Joey Harrington, and Byron leftwich was our QB? If that's the case bring up the historical record clown...with matt Ryan its been even...fact.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 wjcorner said:
the only reason it even got to that point was because of that fluke punt that hit decoud's leg...i don't expect u to remember that because I'm sure u don't watch the games like half of you saints "fans".

His record is good for a young QB facing a top QB with a horrid pass defense especially considering he should be 3-3

And why would you show the record against us when Jim Mora and petrino was our coach and vick, Joey Harrington, and Byron leftwich was our QB? If that's the case bring up the historical record clown...with matt Ryan its been even...fact.
ok i don't watch the games...and i should discredit the fact that we have won 9 out of the last 11 games since matt ryan wasn't the qb for all of those games... i love how you keep throwing in words like "should have" or "if" this would have happened...I'm the clown tho? Stop living off hypotheticals. Let me ask you this then... What's his playoff record and how many super bowl/s has he won? #1 seed and bounced in ya own crib. Thats a fact bum...but I don't watch the games tho
 6 years ago '11        #69
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
How many sbs did brees win in his 4th year? How many playoff games he PLAY in? He's a young QB without a dominant defense, what young QB without that won a sb? And pointing out wins against a COMPLETELY different regime doesn't paint an accurate picture...thats like me talking records when Aaron brooks was throwing fumbles or lifetime team records
 6 years ago '10        #70
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
deez n*ggaz won that super bowl and think they cant be beat. thought that loss to the rams would have brought yall back to earth
 6 years ago '06        #71
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
December, 21, 2011
1:33 PM ET
By Pat Yasinskas

Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan is not going to be the NFL’s Most Valuable Player, but he at least is in the conversation.
I stop reading after that point

Matt Ryan 60% comp %
26 Touchdowns passes
12 INT's
 6 years ago '11        #72
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
Pat Y is a joke...I remember he said our season was over last year when we lost to the Steelers week 1...then said the Saints season was over when we beat them in week 3
 12-22-2011, 07:43 AM         #73
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember julio jones left the game last time with an injury...

And it was some plays douglas couldn't make.
 6 years ago '10        #74
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
we pissing on that logo come monday........thats all i know.
 6 years ago '11        #75
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

Roddy still should've caught the damn ball...the catches Julio was making on the sideline last week was looking like a top 10 draft pick though. he need to start to consistently come down with the ball when he gets it at it's apex
 6 years ago '05        #76
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Jon Gruden praises Atlanta's defense

By Pat Yasinskas

With very little fanfare, the Atlanta Falcons' defense has emerged as the best in the NFC South.

The Falcons rank No. 9 in overall defense. They’re fourth against the run and No. 17 against the pass. It also appears as if injured cornerbacks Brent Grimes (knee) and Kelvin Hayden (toe) are on the verge of returning to the lineup. They could be back as soon as Monday night’s game with the New Orleans Saints.

ESPN analyst and former NFL coach Jon Gruden said he thinks the Atlanta defense is one of the league’s best-kept secrets.

“If they get healthy in the secondary, I think that's a starting point for the Falcons,’’ Gruden said in a recent conference call with the national media. “But look, I'm really impressed with the tapes I've seen of the Falcon defense. They have a lot of guys that are considered unknowns in football outside of John Abraham, maybe [Curtis] Lofton, but this secondary is for real. If they get healthy, they can make plays. Mike Smith and [Brian] VanGorder do a great job together putting together weekly game plans to take away what you do best.’’

Heck, I'll even throw in a few more names Gruden didn't mention. I think second-year outside linebacker Sean Weatherspoon has emerged as a big-play guy and Corey Peters and Jonathan Babineaux form a very nice tandem in the middle of the defensive line

Lets show the nation on MNF.
Yeah listen to Gruden there's a reason he's a not a coach anymore.
 6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

Julio didnt do anything but get locked up in the first game, Douglas was making plays for the Falcons in the first game.
 6 years ago '11        #78
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
i think our defense can effectively take away Sproles...if DeCoud's out the game I think we can take away Graham also. ya have beaten us without both players before though so
 6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 wjcorner said:
i think our defense can effectively take away Sproles...if DeCoud's out the game I think we can take away Graham also. ya have beaten us without both players before though so
Yall did a good job on Sproles in the first game hopefully Payton adds some new wrinkles for him in this game.

Is DeCoud injured? I see the other Safety was back against Jacksonville.
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 rynell said:
Yeah listen to Gruden there's a reason he's a not a coach anymore.
he speakin numbers we 7th ranked d in he league and 3rd in rush s aint go be no runnin so he gonna break the record in a loss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy