Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 30591 30591
 TriniSoldier said:
Knicks got swept in the first round, they should be below the blazers
nice logic
 6 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
now ur just trying to get a rise out of me (pause)
I don't like my post being quoted out of context in regards to you using it to prove a point. Use it in its intent is what I'm telling you.
i think it's funny that the jazz with deron and boozer were never considered a one-man team :hmm:.
Too bad Boozer wasn't in his old form as he was with the Jazz. He got a big contract was a little to lazy, or possibly it could have been the injuries last year or possibly him just not getting enough time with the new team. There's plenty of factors that played in Boozers underwhelming play last year. At the end of the day, I think anyone can agree that Carlos didn't play to his abilities. In the end it hurt us, and Rose was forced to take on a bigger role than was expected. Boozer lost 15lbs, looks a little more explosive in the preseason, so I'm excited to see a new Boozer.
u can break it down rationally if u want, but that doesn't change the fact that u thought u had enough before u got ur a.ss handed to u, then came back down to earth and said u never did, but now u think u do again. because u added rip? .
Me saying that we had enough has nothing to do with what you were just arguing with. Now your at the point where you grasping for straws after I just called you out on using my post out of context, now your derailing the convo by saying "WELL YOU TOUGHT YOU HAD ENOUGH TO BEAT US LAST YEAR!!!" this has nothing to do with the previous discussion at hand.

And for the record I did think Rose and the Bulls were fine enough to beat the Heat. Clearly I was mistaken, but that doesn't mean our team didn't need improvement, that doesn't mean I wasn't saying we need another SG throughout the entire season. So I don't see your point.

We just beat the Pacers 4-1, hawks 4-2 and heading into the Heat series we gave you guys tons of problems in the season series and not to mention we looked great in the first game when our team was clicking on all cylinders. What game 2,3,4, &5 showed was that Rose needed another playmaker to take pressure off of him from having to do to much.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-21-2011 at 09:49 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 joshdogg26 said:
i guess a lot of ur fellow bulls fans don't know sh*t about basketball then, cuz that's all they say when the subject of the ECF is brought up .
Nobody other than Rose did sh*t in the ECF..but that doesn't mean we didn't have the talent. You don't get the number 1 seed in the conference relying on one person. IMO, we had the pieces last year, and we have even more talent this year.
 6 years ago '07        #84
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
 Hold That said:
I don't like my post being quoted out of context in regards to you using it to prove a point. Use it in its intent is what I'm telling you.

Too bad Boozer wasn't in his old form as he was with the Jazz. He got a big contract was a little to lazy, or possibly it could have been the injuries last year or possibly him just not getting enough time with the new team. There's plenty of factors that played in Boozers underwhelming play last year. At the end of the day, I think anyone can agree that Carlos didn't play to his abilities. In the end it hurt us, and Rose was forced to take on a bigger role than was expected. Boozer lost 15lbs, looks a little more explosive in the preseason, so I'm excited to see a new Boozer.
that's boozer, he's always been about getting paid and always an injury risk, it came with the territory and shouldn't be a surprise to anybody.

Me saying that we had enough has nothing to do with what you were just arguing with. Now your at the point where you grasping for straws after I just called you out on using my post out of context, now your derailing the convo by saying "WELL YOU TOUGHT YOU HAD ENOUGH TO BEAT US LAST YEAR!!!" this has nothing to do with the previous discussion at hand.

And for the record I did think Rose and the Bulls were fine enough to beat the Heat. Clearly I was mistaken, but that doesn't mean our team didn't need improvement, that doesn't mean I wasn't saying we need another SG throughout the entire season. So I don't see your point.
it has everything to do with it. u can't talk urself out of a corner. my entire point was that u guys went from thinking u were better than us, to saying u never had a chance, yet now all the sudden u think ur better again, and very little has changed lol. rip was a nice pickup, but that doesn't take u from losing 4-1 with 3 games on ur home floor to winning the series. ur team already struggled offensively and adding battier won't make things any easier for u.

i'm just pulling u guys' collective cards, so u can't try to have ur cake and eat it too by saying ur the best and this and that, but then bi*ch up when u lose saying u never stood a chance and we were expected to beat u. either u believe it or u don't .
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Nobody other than Rose did sh*t in the ECF..but that doesn't mean we didn't have the talent. You don't get the number 1 seed in the conference relying on one person. IMO, we had the pieces last year, and we have even more talent this year.
this is a respectable position. i feel the same way about us in the finals. i don't sit here and make excuses. we had a team good enough to win and we did not meet those expectations. i don't sit here and say we never had a chance or it was unfair or anything. that's what i can't respect. either u still believe in ur team, or u never did. if ur in the latter group, then i don't wanna hear u barking now.
 6 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
that's boozer, he's always been about getting paid and always an injury risk, it came with the territory and shouldn't be a surprise to anybody.
Boozer has always been an injury risk but he's was also a very damn good playoff performer. He wasn't that last year. So no, that was not the "typical Boozer" we have seen in years past.
it has everything to do with it. u can't talk urself out of a corner. my entire point was that u guys went from thinking u were better than us, to saying u never had a chance, yet now all the sudden u think ur better again, and very little has changed lol. rip was a nice pickup, but that doesn't take u from losing 4-1 with 3 games on ur home floor to winning the series. ur team already struggled offensively and adding battier won't make things any easier for u.
Never once did I think the Bulls were a more talented team in Miami, never once have I ever said that. But I still felt we played better team ball more times than you guys did. I also feel we will be the better team this year in terms of chemistry, and players getting use to their roles. I still don't think Wade and LeBron know their roles exactly. I still think it's going to be a lot of friction in regards of the last minute heroics between Bron and Wade. So I'd like to see how that plays out in year two also. This year it looks like all the Bulls players know their role, and what they are suppose to be doing and more players will be even more confident in what they are doing.
i'm just pulling u guys' collective cards, so u can't try to have ur cake and eat it too by saying ur the best and this and that, but then bi*ch up when u lose saying u never stood a chance and we were expected to beat u. either u believe it or u don't .
Nobody said we never stood a chance, at the same time I don't think anyone was "surprised" that the Heat won the series. I think everyone on this board has said that if the Heat players start to settle in their roles, feed off of each other, they'd be to much to deal with in terms of how top heavy and talented they are. At the same time, LeBron and Wade, go on these mental errors of just freestyling out there and running iso's which will give a well organized team multiple opprotunities to win(Dallas took advantage we did not). We had our shot, but nobody stepped up besides Rose in that series. And even Rose looked like crap in the 4th quarter. So as I said, I never thought we didn't have a chance, I just wasn't surprised at how it played out, especially to see how you guys started to come together.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-21-2011 at 10:02 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #87
space
space
see, when u sit here and level with me, i think we can agree on most of the finer points. i still don't see the bulls beating us in a 7 game series barring major injury. i also understand that in the heat of talking sh*t, nobody's gonna sit there and be reasonable, it's all about pounding ur chest and whatnot. i just enjoy pulling people's cards when they feel like they can talk all that sh*t and not have to eat crow because they had an epiphany after losing, so they think they don't have to take that L.

there will be much more sh*t to talk this year .
 6 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
see, when u sit here and level with me, i think we can agree on most of the finer points. i still don't see the bulls beating us in a 7 game series barring major injury. i also understand that in the heat of talking sh*t, nobody's gonna sit there and be reasonable, it's all about pounding ur chest and whatnot. i just enjoy pulling people's cards when they feel like they can talk all that sh*t and not have to eat crow because they had an epiphany after losing, so they think they don't have to take that L.

there will be much more sh*t to talk this year .
I don't expect to convince you the Bulls can beat the Heat in a series. You're a heat fan, so it's hard for you to see it, especially coming off a 4-1 victory against our team. Lets put it this way, the Bulls team you faced in that series offensively will be completely different this year. On Christmas you'll see exactly what the Bulls fans were talking about when we said, we need one SG who can do minor playmaking and hit the open shot when given can do for our team. You'll see soon enough.
 6 years ago '04        #89
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
Came in here to make sure my Bobcats were dead last. It didn't disappoint.
 6 years ago '06        #90
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
@ The Thunder being better than the Bulls.. They do realize we go 10 deep right?
 6 years ago '08        #91
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Hold That said:
I don't expect to convince you the Bulls can beat the Heat in a series. You're a heat fan, so it's hard for you to see it, especially coming off a 4-1 victory against our team. Lets put it this way, the Bulls team you faced in that series offensively will be completely different this year. On Christmas you'll see exactly what the Bulls fans were talking about when we said, we need one SG who can do minor playmaking and hit the open shot when given can do for our team. You'll see soon enough.
If anyone thinks the bull aren't a good team they're crazy. I don't think he means the bull are bad team at all. I for one loves the makeup of alot of teams and the nba as a whole. Im a heat fan as long as dwade has a heartbeat. Now if the bulls and heat meet again the truth is either team can take it. Some people are so die-hard that they don't look at the facts and just say my team> or some dumb sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #92
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22537 22537
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
@ The Thunder being better than the Bulls.. They do realize we go 10 deep right?
Rose and Westbrook cancel out.
Rip > Thabo
Deng <<< Durant
Boozer > Ibaka
Noah > Perkins (could change depending on how that weight loss thing works out)

Korver < Harden
Gibson > Collison
Cj & Maynor cancel out.
Thibs > Vinny
Scalabrine >>> Whatever's left

6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
Rose is better than Westbrook, they might be similar in styles, but Rose is better overall so they do not cancel out. Not to mention Rose plays very well against Westbrook, so that "canceling out " theory is trash. And Vinny is not the OKC coach. You also forgot Brewer in the depth chart, who's more important than Korver.

Rose > Westbrook
RIP > Harden(I think he'll a.ssume starting spot)
Deng < Durant
Boozer > Ibaka
Noah > Perkins

Brewer = Thabo(About even in what they bring)

C.J Watson= Maynor

Taj > Collinson

Asik > whatever big man on the bench

Korver > whatever is left.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-21-2011 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #94
space
space
 Hold That said:
Westbrook is not better than Rose so they don't "cancel out"
One guy gets 3 more points a game and the other guy is a better defender. Only 'signifcant' difference
 6 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 Hold That said:
well good luck with that lol.
 6 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Rip > Thabo
Deng <<< Durant
Boozer > Ibaka

Korver < Harden
Gibson > Collison
Cj & Maynor cancel out.
Thibs > Vinny

vinny? u mean scotty? he's a pretty good coach as well.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 TriniSoldier said:
Rip > Thabo
Deng <<< Durant
Boozer > Ibaka

Korver < Harden
Gibson > Collison
Cj & Maynor cancel out.
Thibs > Vinny

they need to start Harden
 6 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
One guy gets 3 more points a game and the other guy is a better defender. Only 'signifcant' difference
intangibles like decision making, leading a team down the stretch and experience in clutch situations in overall just carrying a team. You can't just look at stats and say "well this guy is just as good as this guy".. Does Monta Elllis give off the same impact as D.Wade?
 6 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 Hold That said:
intangibles like decision making, leading a team down the stretch and experience in clutch situations in overall just carrying a team. You can't just look at stats and say "well this guy is just as good as this guy".. Does Monta Elllis give off the same impact as D.Wade?
They both need to improve on decision making, I've seen westbrook make clutch shots and free throws. He is also one of the two leaders on that team. He definitely needs to improve in some areas but everyone does, including rose
 6 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
They both need to improve on decision making, I've seen westbrook make clutch shots and free throws. He is also one of the two leaders on that team. He definitely needs to improve in some areas but everyone does, including rose
I agree with everything you said, I'm not saying that the gap between Rose and Westbrook is a large sizeable one. But there is one, and it's obvious who you would honestly pick if you were starting a team. There for they are not even by no stretch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago