most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2011, 11:45 PM         #61
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Edit - double post
 6 years ago '06        #62
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
15th :dancingcool:
 12-21-2011, 12:08 AM         #63
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Witness Miami !
 6 years ago '05        #64
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Fly or Die said:

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga's sweater is something else. fu*k 'power rankings'. The NBA is a league where 'injuries happen'. Clips getting love cuz they had the best offseason, happens every year.

Being a so-cal native...ive always rooted for the clippers to get out the dungeon of the NBA(even though im a laker fan and some how thats blasphemous), and i hope it happens.
 12-21-2011, 12:18 AM         #65
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Expected to see Raps at 29th or 30th...glad to see people taking notice

#24 baby, gonna get that 8th seed in the east belee dat plehboi

YOUNG!
 6 years ago '05        #66
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Knicks #9? I'll take it but we'll definitely be higher. We did nothing but improve this season
 12-21-2011, 01:13 AM         #67
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd make a few alterations. But can't complain with this. I think the lower part is more out of order than the top...But we winning the championship anyway fu*k our ranking.
 6 years ago '05        #68
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Clippers and Knicks remain jokes of the leagues and f*goots for another 5 years...get familiar
 6 years ago '11        #69
tharealjumpman 5 heat pts
space
space
$552 | Props total: 212 212
12th?

...Yeah, that's about right. Shouldn't be ranked under Orlando tho...
 6 years ago '10        #70
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
5th for my C's... i can see why they'd say that....
 6 years ago '06        #71
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
knicks and bulls fu*kin lost
 6 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
We'll finish with the best record in the NBA this year again.. NBA rankings this early don't mean sh*t. I know for a fact Miami wont finish with the best record if they don't plan on running many plays.

I like being the underdogs, suits our team.

As far as joshdogg using my post quotes out of context, the Bulls are a one man team in the aspect of being compared to other teams with multiple superstars. That doesn't mean our roster is comprised of nobody's. It just means Rose doesn't have teammates who are remotely close to his ability or overall ranking in the league. Which is fine, and I'd question anyone who says we don't have "anyone" in terms of production for the Bulls. Last year we just didn't have another playmaker on the perimeter besides Rose(this year Hamilton changes that). That alone will make all the difference, it opens the floor for Rose, Boozer,Deng. The paint wont be packed in years prior, and people will have to double Rip coming off screens.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-21-2011 at 02:23 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #73
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,693 | Props total: 1473 1473
 FlamboyantOne said:
Clippers and Knicks remain jokes of the leagues and f*goots for another 5 years...get familiar

i refuse to listen to bottom feeders who use the Clinton Sparks catch phrase in their posts

/life peasant
 12-21-2011, 07:27 AM         #74
rzach10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
celtics to high ,need to move the knicks up!...and why the bulls aint 3?
 6 years ago '09        #75
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,962 | Props total: 22229 22229
 rzach10 said:
celtics to high ,need to move the knicks up!...and why the bulls aint 3?
Knicks got swept in the first round, they should be below the blazers
 6 years ago '07        #76
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Hold That said:
We'll finish with the best record in the NBA this year again.. NBA rankings this early don't mean sh*t. I know for a fact Miami wont finish with the best record if they don't plan on running many plays.

I like being the underdogs, suits our team.

As far as joshdogg using my post quotes out of context, the Bulls are a one man team in the aspect of being compared to other teams with multiple superstars. That doesn't mean our roster is comprised of nobody's. It just means Rose doesn't have teammates who are remotely close to his ability or overall ranking in the league. Which is fine, and I'd question anyone who says we don't have "anyone" in terms of production for the Bulls. Last year we just didn't have another playmaker on the perimeter besides Rose(this year Hamilton changes that). That alone will make all the difference, it opens the floor for Rose, Boozer,Deng. The paint wont be packed in years prior, and people will have to double Rip coming off screens.
already updated ur own thread showing that was an exaggerated and false statement about the "no plays" thing.

the only context it's out of is u being in "excuse-making, tuck ur tail between ur legs" mode and u being in "puff ur chest out, pretend u don't know ur beneath us" mode.

i hope u do finish with the best record though, maybe even beat us a few times. i enjoy shattering expectations.
 6 years ago '10        #77
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,357 | Props total: 9609 9609

I think they should have at least put the Knicks ahead of the Clippers
 6 years ago '11        #78
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,967 | Props total: 9856 9856
 TriniSoldier said:
Knicks got swept in the first round, they should be below the blazers
Clippers finished with a 32-50 record last season, they should be lower. k!ll yourself fool
 6 years ago '05        #79
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 joshdogg26 said:
already updated ur own thread showing that was an exaggerated and false statement about the "no plays" thing.

the only context it's out of is u being in "excuse-making, tuck ur tail between ur legs" mode and u being in "puff ur chest out, pretend u don't know ur beneath us" mode.

i hope u do finish with the best record though, maybe even beat us a few times. i enjoy shattering expectations.
Like I said you know the context of in which I was talking, so all the other insults and name calling you can save for another day. It's not an "excuse", as I said, when compared to other teams on paper the Bulls are a one man army. Especially the fact that Rose has no comparable teammate in terms of talent and ability. However, offensively this year we are not operating that way, with Hamilton involved(still not comparable in terms of talent, but he is another playmaker/shotmaker). Last year it was get the ball to Rose and everyone else get the fu*k out the way. That don't mean we have no productive players, we just didn't have a secondary playmaker. Rose literally had a lot on his plate, and you watching Wade for years, should know how to identify it. But over the last few months you started to slack off and somewhere down the line you settled into just trolling with the rest of these "team lebron(whatever you guys are calling yourselves)" trolls.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-21-2011 at 09:26 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #80
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Hold That said:
Like I said you know the context of in which I was talking, so all the other insults and name calling you can save for another day. It's not an "excuse", as I said, when compared to other teams on paper the Bulls are a one man army. Especially the fact that Rose has no comparable teammate in terms of talent and ability. However, offensively this year we are not operating that way, with Hamilton involved(still not comparable in terms of talent, but he is another playmaker/shotmaker). Last year it was get the ball to Rose and everyone else get the fu*k out the way. That don't mean we have no productive players, we just didn't have a secondary playmaker. Rose literally had a lot on his plate, and you watching Wade for years, should know how to identify it. But over the last few months you started to slack off and somewhere down the line you settled into just trolling with the rest of these "team lebron(whatever you guys are calling yourselves)" trolls.
now ur just trying to get a rise out of me (pause)

i think it's funny that the jazz with deron and boozer were never considered a one-man team :hmm:.

u can break it down rationally if u want, but that doesn't change the fact that u thought u had enough before u got ur a.ss handed to u, then came back down to earth and said u never did, but now u think u do again. because u added rip? .
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy