Nba Power Rankings

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,427 | Props total: 1412 1412
clippers and spurs ranked over knicks and grizzlies ...
 6 years ago '07        #22
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Knicks are better than 9th cmon son
 6 years ago '09        #23
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1040 1040
Clippers and Knicks are going to be the Dark Horses of the east and west. cant wait till the season starts my body is ready .
 6 years ago '10        #24
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,215 | Props total: 11064 11064
Clippers getting alot of credit for nothing..
 6 years ago '09        #25
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1040 1040
 quan3106 said:
because they have so much raw young talent that keeps getting better and better and last time they got a good ol point guard they went to the 2nd round of the playoffs (sam cassel age 35)
Even though its a completely different team . They once again got two great point guards (THis time Ones a superstar and is only 26 and the others 35 also but better then sam cassel at the time he took over for the clippers) to lead this team into the right direction.

They have a beastly balanced starting 5 with two big guys to hold down the paint . we can all see their potential and we can all see finally that clippers potential can be reach because of the great veterans we picked up . But as of right now since we only seen a preseason game i would put them up at 6 or at the highest 5. Maybe later on Hollingers prediction will come true if they keep ballin LOB CITY

edit i thought this was the west rankings lol

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 12-20-2011 at 07:02 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #26
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
i think the bulls gotta get one more stud
 6 years ago '08        #27
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 joshdogg26 said:
i guess a lot of ur fellow bulls fans don't know sh*t about basketball then, cuz that's all they say when the subject of the ECF is brought up .
No, U just dont know how to read.
 6 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,032 | Props total: 22376 22376
 quan3106 said:
Same could be said about knick fans in here protesting that they belong above teams that came off deep playoff runs, high seeds, or at least consistent playoff contention.
 6 years ago '11        #29
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9952 9952
 TriniSoldier said:
Same could be said about knick fans in here protesting that they belong above teams that came off deep playoff runs, high seeds, or at least consistent playoff contention.
We're at fault for saying we should be above the Clippers? Yeah, right
 6 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 PEK said:
No, U just dont know how to read.
good one, dumbass . i'm gonna allow u the opportunity to bolster ur argument before i sh*t on ur face. tick tock.
 6 years ago '08        #31
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
good one, dumbass . i'm gonna allow u the opportunity to bolster ur argument before i sh*t on ur face. tick tock.
Im waiting bi*ch!
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 PEK said:
Im waiting bi*ch!
a bulls fan talking about somebody else not being able to read is the low hanging fruit, so i'm gonna leave that alone.

second of all, wtf r u even talking about?

third, a summary of the general attitude amongst bulls fans:

before ECF: pshhh point god! best record! MVP! we're a TEAM! u guys just have 3 players!

after ECF: pshhh of course u won, u have 3 of the best players, we only have rose!

now: oh yea we'll beat the heat, u guys only have 3 players!

u guys r the king of rationalizing like a motherfu*ker and trying to have ur cake and eat it too. i almost hope u beat us in the regular season again this year just to raise ur expectations and put u all on suicide watch with a nice serving of humble pie again.
 6 years ago '08        #33
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
a bulls fan talking about somebody else not being able to read is the low hanging fruit, so i'm gonna leave that alone.

before ECF: pshhh point god! best record! MVP! we're a TEAM! u guys just have 3 players!

after ECF: pshhh of course u won, u have 3 of the best players, we only have rose!

u guys r the king of rationalizing like a motherfu*ker and trying to have ur cake and eat it too. i almost hope u beat us in the regular season again this year just to raise ur expectations and put u all on suicide watch with a nice serving of humble pie again.
Way to make sh*t up child. Learn to fu*king read. We have always said we needed an SG. Find a Bulls fan that sh*ts on Noah or Deng? Cant find one now go learn to read bi*ch.
 6 years ago '10        #34
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9624 9624
 joshdogg26 said:

6 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
We're at fault for saying we should be above the Clippers? Yeah, right
Be greatful for even being that high to begin with when y'all were barely over 500.
 6 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 PEK said:
Way to make sh*t up child. Learn to fu*king read. We have always said we needed an SG. Find a Bulls fan that sh*ts on Noah or Deng? Cant find one now go learn to read bi*ch.
 Hold That said:
Your biggest accomplishment is beating us a one man team lead by a player who was in his 3rd year

Hold That said:
They SHOULD have beaten the Bulls with 3 super stars in the middle of their prime when we had one that hasn't even sniffed his prime yet and STILL learning about his game and the NBA game in general.

So if they feel like they accomplished something with that, then expectations MUST be low.

gunit50cent123 said:
Yeah the heat beat the bulls but...

Quite frankly, the 3 superstar heat should be ashamed to barely beat a team with one young superstar IN THE MAKING who still had the heat on the edge of their seats until the end of each game.

so yea, shut the fu*k up, bi*ch. no surprise that a bulls fan would be illiterate though.
 6 years ago '09        #37
space
space
Damn, ether
 6 years ago '08        #38
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

so yea, shut the fu*k up, bi*ch. no surprise that a bulls fan would be illiterate though.
So saying we only have one superstar is saying we have a one man team??? Learn to read u illiterate fu*k!! And tell ur mom to swallow next time.
 6 years ago '11        #39
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9952 9952
 joshdogg26 said:

Chill fam, don't waste your time on him. Fan up
 6 years ago '09        #40
space
space
 PEK said:
So saying we only have one superstar is saying we have a one man team??? Learn to read u illiterate fu*k!! And tell ur mom to swallow next time.
His first quote says one man team homeboy
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy