QTip G-checks 40 for standing up to Common

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,976 | Props total: 8823 8823
Isn't Q-Tip partially color blind in one eye because he got fu*ked up? I hate Drake but doesn't 40 have MS? No one is going to fu*k with a guy with Multiple Sclerosis.
 6 years ago '08        #82
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 BastardChild said:
what is canada known for again?
I am surprised no one said BOXDEN..............
 6 years ago '04        #83
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2731 2731
Drake is soft but i dont think he´s an idiot ...he´s gonna shut his mouth and be humble for a while
Since Q-tip stepped in ,i wouldnt be surprised if birdman sends his new boy toy "busta" to profit from the situation and be the peacemaker
 6 years ago '05        #84
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 Michael_Moore said:
maybe that's being tough where he's from....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #85
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 ice wolf said:
You think Toronto sucks but you came back a second time?

Stay in your sh*tty gang ridden, heroin infested city. We don't want American's ruining our clean city anyways.
Is Chicago gang ridden and heroin infested.? Yes. But it still sh*ts on yall garbage a.ss town. Now Shut the fu*k up and go eat some Canadian Bacon.
 12-21-2011, 02:46 PM         #86
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
No, he's talking about Q-Tip and The Jungle Brothers.

n*gga u dont understand yo own video u postin fu*k u talmbout?

da story wuz about Busta seein Afrika Baby Bam from Jungle Brothers off in da club wit mascara on chillin wit two f*ggits. and them n*ggas wanted to take a picture wit Busta. while he tellin Pharell da story Busta calls up Tip to confirm da info cuz he wuz there too

aye google: "shocking pics remember afrika" and u finna see whut he talmbout n/h :sadcam:
 6 years ago '04        #87
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 1066 1066
This beef got bi*ch n*ggaz jumpin out the woodworks.
 6 years ago '04        #88
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
ha... i bet akil from wrecks-n-effect will say otherwise
 6 years ago '05        #89
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 rshodunke said:
Is Chicago gang ridden and heroin infested.? Yes. But it still sh*ts on yall garbage a.ss town. Now Shut the fu*k up and go eat some Canadian Bacon.
Well articulated, DatNugga. I love Canadian bacon. Sorry for not living in a bankrupt sh*t hole like America. How's your healthcare in Chitown, bi*ch?
 12-21-2011, 03:13 PM         #90
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 and drake = team canada f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #91
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
u guys are all weirdos.. why is everyone talkin about being tough & checkin?? nothing in that tweet had anything to do with being tough, beef or "g-chekin".. nothing was aggressive or disrespectful.. nobody put anyone "in thier place" or anything like that.
You n*ggas act like straight girls.. SMH.. yall must get intimidated hella easy lol..
 12-21-2011, 03:14 PM         #92
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Well articulated, DatNugga. I love Canadian bacon. Sorry for not living in a bankrupt sh*t hole like America. How's your healthcare in Chitown, bi*ch?
poor canadian he wants to be from america so bad.. you mad
 6 years ago '04        #93
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 122 122
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #94
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Lmao no. This was one of the best scenes in that movie too

"n*ggas OWE ME MONEYY!!!"
 6 years ago '05        #95
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 Kingme said:
Why you gotta talk about chicago?

Canada is the most bi*ch made country on the planet, no one respects you or your corny mounties, yall got fukkin mounties, give me a break. Riding americas coat tails yall like our little bi*ch a.ss ugly brother. yall never been in a war you just lean on us for defense. If we didnt have to defend 2 countries we'd have free healthcare too.

On the reals if Canada was really all that we would have made you a state like oregon or alaska. Yall can have that piece of sh!t, just stay off usa's nuts and stop handcuffin hoes.

Call of duty: mountie warfare!
:D

Sweet

You probably dropped out of high school bi*ch!

Have you heard of the war of 1812? It's a war that consisted of Canada f!ghting the U.S and guess what... we won that sh*t! That's how we became a country. Simple minded retard.

C[I]anadian

In British North America (which formed the Dominion of Canada in 1867), the War of 1812 was seen by Loyalists as a victory, as they had successfully defended their borders from an American takeover. The outcome gave Empire-oriented Canadians confidence and, together with the postwar "militia myth" that the civilian militia had been primarily responsible rather than the British regulars, was used to stimulate a new sense of Canadian nationalism.[128]

A long-term implication of the militia myth—which was false, but remained popular in the Canadian public at least until World War I—was that Canada did not need a regular professional army.[129] The U.S. Army had done poorly, on the whole, in several attempts to invade Canada, and the Canadians had shown that they would f!ght bravely to defend their country. But the British did not doubt that the thinly populated territory would be vulnerable in a third war. "We cannot keep Canada if the Americans declare war against us again," Admiral Sir David Milne wrote to a correspondent in 1817.[130]

6 years ago '06        #96
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #97
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Dope gif

But n*ggas aint sayin sh*t in this thread and at tryin to generalize and diss chicago.

Chicago >>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #98
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
fu*k all the other sh*t lets never ever forget to ask the West Coast Connect what its like going against Common Sense... Had O'shea and his boys speechless. And 40 shouldda been checked.. n*gga you're a producer.. Stay in the backround and keep making the muffled beats that sound like my neighbors kid playing with a fu*king drum machine thru the walls and sh*t..

Last edited by LyricalSkyllz; 12-21-2011 at 05:30 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #99
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
 ice wolf said:
You probably dropped out of high school bi*ch!

Have you heard of the war of 1812? It's a war that consisted of Canada f!ghting the U.S and guess what... we won that sh*t! That's how we became a country. Simple minded retard.

C[I]anadian

In British North America (which formed the Dominion of Canada in 1867), the War of 1812 was seen by Loyalists as a victory, as they had successfully defended their borders from an American takeover. The outcome gave Empire-oriented Canadians confidence and, together with the postwar "militia myth" that the civilian militia had been primarily responsible rather than the British regulars, was used to stimulate a new sense of Canadian nationalism.[128]

A long-term implication of the militia myth—which was false, but remained popular in the Canadian public at least until World War I—was that Canada did not need a regular professional army.[129] The U.S. Army had done poorly, on the whole, in several attempts to invade Canada, and the Canadians had shown that they would f!ght bravely to defend their country. But the British did not doubt that the thinly populated territory would be vulnerable in a third war. "We cannot keep Canada if the Americans declare war against us again," Admiral Sir David Milne wrote to a correspondent in 1817.[130]

Before I begin read the last sentence in your post:

"We cannot keep Canada if the Americans declare war against us again," Admiral Sir David Milne wrote to a correspondent in 1817.

Nice try n*gga but in 1812 yall wasnt even independent, even infants know that. You wasnt even canada you were a british territory for at least 50 years after that war. And your research proves that we could have owned you if we wanted to.

Try again.

Ida respected your opinion if you mentioned your county's involvement in WW1&2.

Lets be real, yall aint really did sh!t since the 1940s.

Canada is worthless doggie, or else we woulda took yall over. Your country aint built for war and the whole planet knows it. Only reason why you're safe living in that lil bubble is because the world knows that the USA will mash out. Your government even knows it, google how pathetic your country's army is. Then google your countries lack of participation in major world conflicts post ww2.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but fukk it, your country is soft, and im not saying thats a bad thing, its just true, your country is made of sugar plumbs, cupcakes, and kool aid. Yall sweet. Ask any one from another country which country they would want help from when sh!t hits the fan, no one is saying canada. They might not say USA but no one is saying canada.

In a pick up game when choosing teams, canada is that kid picked last.
 6 years ago '11        #100
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
At the end the day Drake will keep making records and on and q-tip will do whatever they do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy