Kobe Bryant Divorce : Prenup could of saved half his fortune. Lesson Learned.

most viewed right now
 83
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Watch Kobe about to pull some O.J. type sh*t mark my words.
 12-21-2011, 02:33 AM         #42
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bighempin of QM said:
Watch Kobe about to pull some O.J. type sh*t mark my words.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Don't bash marriage bash the fact he married then cheated. Should have protected his a.ssets better than that. Also should have kept his d!ck in his pants no fault but Kobe fault.

I put it like this one day u n*ggas going to have a daughter do u want her going around having babies for a n*gga with no ring on her finger?

That's whats wrong with n*ggaz now they wanna fu*k every bi*chthat moves that sh*ts gets old real fast and at the rate the diseases spreading wrapping it up ain't going to cut it.

Find u a good holsum girl with a head on her shoulders who has her sh*t together and treat her right she will return it. U go find a jump off that bi*ch act like a jump off.

Half u n*ggas don't even know how to treat a lady cause when u do meet one and she don't want to talk to u u think she stuck up.
 12-21-2011, 03:10 AM         #44
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
Don't bash marriage bash the fact he married then cheated. Should have protected his a.ssets better than that. Also should have kept his d!ck in his pants no fault but Kobe fault.

I put it like this one day u n*ggas going to have a daughter do u want her going around having babies for a n*gga with no ring on her finger?

That's whats wrong with n*ggaz now they wanna fu*k every bi*chthat moves that sh*ts gets old real fast and at the rate the diseases spreading wrapping it up ain't going to cut it.

Find u a good holsum girl with a head on her shoulders who has her sh*t together and treat her right she will return it. U go find a jump off that bi*ch act like a jump off.

Half u n*ggas don't even know how to treat a lady cause when u do meet one and she don't want to talk to u u think she stuck up.
fu*k outta here with your Grandpa talk you lame a.ss n*gga.

The concept of marriage is bullsh*t. You acting like a good holsum girl has never had a change of heart after being married. The laws aren't meant to protect the man in making the wrong decision, the laws exist to protect the woman who may have a change of heart.

In Kobe's case, he did fu*k around way too many times, and it was his mistake from the beginning in getting married.

Nothing wrong with wanting to fu*k every fine bi*ch you see, it's human nature. Where your daddy at? He'd slap the fu*k outta u.
 6 years ago '11        #45
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 illicitx said:
fu*k outta here with your Grandpa talk you lame a.ss n*gga.

The concept of marriage is bullsh*t. You acting like a good holsum girl has never had a change of heart after being married. The laws aren't meant to protect the man in making the wrong decision, the laws exist to protect the woman who may have a change of heart.

In Kobe's case, he did fu*k around way too many times, and it was his mistake from the beginning in getting married.

Nothing wrong with wanting to fu*k every fine bi*ch you see, it's human nature. Where your daddy at? He'd slap the fu*k outta u.
My dad and moms been married for 40 years. Guess it pays to grow up with a family and have values
 12-21-2011, 03:25 AM         #46
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
My dad and moms been married for 40 years. Guess it pays to grow up with a family and have values
What does your parents marriage have to do with this?

Was your father a multi-millionaire who signed without a prenup?

Congratulations on your parents being married for 40 years, my parents are nearing that mark as well.

Kobe's infidelity is an issue, don't get me wrong, but just because he doesn't want to be with the bi*ch after 10 years shouldn't entitle the bi*ch to half plus additional support.

The laws of marriage have progressed to make a man on the journey of wanting to be rich double question the process, that's all.
 12-21-2011, 03:38 AM         #47
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all are retarded. Pre-nup or not she would have still got paid heavily. Add to the fact if he did her dirty. She would air out all his dirty laundry and throw his public image out the window. So either way he would have gave her a huge settlement for confidentiality alone. And Child support would still r*pe him.
 6 years ago '05        #48
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Her next dude is going to have a great time:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #49
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 BoutMyPaper said:
Y'all are retarded. Pre-nup or not she would have still got paid heavily. Add to the fact if he did her dirty. She would air out all his dirty laundry and throw his public image out the window. So either way he would have gave her a huge settlement for confidentiality alone. And Child support would still r*pe him.
By law she gets half.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 illicitx said:
What does your parents marriage have to do with this?

Was your father a multi-millionaire who signed without a prenup?

Congratulations on your parents being married for 40 years, my parents are nearing that mark as well.

Kobe's infidelity is an issue, don't get me wrong, but just because he doesn't want to be with the bi*ch after 10 years shouldn't entitle the bi*ch to half plus additional support.

The laws of marriage have progressed to make a man on the journey of wanting to be rich double question the process, that's all.
Marrying a chick that worthless is why she gets half. If Kobe was smart he would have had a prenup. He married a video hoe smh what was he thinking? My thing is don't get married if u wanna still fu*k hoes. Cause u can't get mad when the bi*ch leaves with all your money.now if Vanessa made more then Kobe it would be the other way around.
 12-21-2011, 06:08 AM         #51
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should have just used his hands and imagination, that's what it is anyway.
 12-21-2011, 06:19 AM         #52
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Divorce laws (regardless if you cheat or not) will r*pe the man and in this case Kobe is the man of the hour. I just don't understand the need for marriage now a days, I mean there is zero benefit for the man. With the way the world population is steadying increasing, it would be wise for some people to not have children or get married. There's no law for a man to have a good career and move up the cooperate ladder without a wife or kids. He will be wealthy, have less responsibilities and be happier.

fu*k all that "when you find the right girl, it will make you complete nonsense". Marriage is legal contract making you the slave of the women. Stories like this make me sick and I will be glad to not get married.
 12-21-2011, 06:46 AM         #53
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
California has the most retarded laws yo
 6 years ago '04        #54
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
Wait a second...

I thought a prenup wasn't necessary in the State of California, and a woman wouldn't be entitled to half your sh*t, anyway. Is that true?

EDIT: Either way, how you not going to sign one when you're marrying a gold-digging video hoe (they met on a video shoot, right)?
 6 years ago '07        #55
XPectNoMercy 
space
avatar space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
What I never understand is why on earth would anyone have to pay monthly support if your taking half his money? So 75 million doesnt support you enough?
 6 years ago '05        #56
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3445 3445
Man are talking like losing half of 150 mil is gonna leave him broke...I could't give two sh*ts about this fu*kin divorce.
 6 years ago '05        #57
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Suppafresh said:
Don't bash marriage bash the fact he married then cheated. Should have protected his a.ssets better than that. Also should have kept his d!ck in his pants no fault but Kobe fault.

I put it like this one day u n*ggas going to have a daughter do u want her going around having babies for a n*gga with no ring on her finger?

That's whats wrong with n*ggaz now they wanna fu*k every bi*chthat moves that sh*ts gets old real fast and at the rate the diseases spreading wrapping it up ain't going to cut it.

Find u a good holsum girl with a head on her shoulders who has her sh*t together and treat her right she will return it. U go find a jump off that bi*ch act like a jump off.

Half u n*ggas don't even know how to treat a lady cause when u do meet one and she don't want to talk to u u think she stuck up.

ur right but what if kobe was faithful and she still wanted to divorce him...she would still get half of his a.ssets...they have 2 kids together so i understand that he would have to pay a lot in child support but half of his a.ssets is just crazy...the system is built to benefit the female...if ur rich and ur wife cheats will u get any money?..no ur wife that cheated will be getting money from u..i dont think marriage is a bad idea but if it goes bad it will always benefit the female..i dont get how someone can tell me how much money i have to give another person
 12-21-2011, 07:42 AM         #58
rzach10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she was probably wainting the 10yrs out and wanted to leave after that colorado sh!t,but her mom told her to stay and get paid!
 12-21-2011, 07:57 AM         #59
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sad5::sad5::sad5: He's gonna learn today
 6 years ago '04        #60
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Thread is wrong

in the state of California if you are married for 10 years the bi*ch would still pretty much be entitled to half of what is made over that period.

Lesson learned is...if you cakin like that and you cheatin on ya bi*ch...you gotta be on ya 007 james bond sh*t

Your teammates shouldnt even know...you should of been flyin hoes to private islands and trickin for weeks on end and sh*t

not lettin gasol and all them other n*ggas know man
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy