Drake's producer "40" responds to Common

most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 9299 9299
 Sandy said:
n*ggas keep talking about this sh*t like we care.

Ice cube was getting sh*tted on by his own city well before common wrote that overrated dis record. They picked eazy e over cube and rode with NWA after he stepped off.

Cypress Hill dissed him in his home town plenty of times and nothing happened.

drake => common

not changing my mind
You must be smokin that diesel.

Cali wasnt feeling the Westside Connection? You crazy.
 6 years ago '06        #162
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 hayday12 said:

[pic - click to view]


wait, so why did he just send common a ";)"
 6 years ago '10        #163
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 8418 8418
So.....Drake got his feelings hurt and now his boy gotta stand up for him? lol Common need to end this sh*t. Give him 15 minutes and he'll put together something harder than Drake has ever released. sh*t....I'm tired of hearing about these overly emotional rappers/singers who feel that EVERYONE is hating on them.

News flash....not everyone likes your music. Also, not everyone is on your d!ck so tough that they won't say anything. Drake and his homeboy just being too sensitive. Let's hear the music, not some twitter bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #164
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 Sandy said:
n*ggas keep talking about this sh*t like we care.

Ice cube was getting sh*tted on by his own city well before common wrote that overrated dis record. They picked eazy e over cube and rode with NWA after he stepped off.

Cypress Hill dissed him in his home town plenty of times and nothing happened.

drake => common

not changing my mind
1.) Common aint from L.A.
2.) Overrated or not Common still had the heart to sh*t on that n*gga IN HIS TOWN.
No subliminals.
3.) You aint got to care, it doesnt change the truth. Drake would never in his life do nothing
like that. He would sing about it first. Write some subliminal sh*t second.
 12-20-2011, 02:15 PM         #165
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off, smh @ you fools who're bringing countries into this. this is a hip-hop debate, not a political debate. stop using countries as a crutch to support your respective views, it's irrelevant; it's about the artists

secondly, read between the lines on 40's tweets. he was clearly saying Common was RnB. 40 was saying Common is the pot calling the kettle black when really 40's replies proved that 40 was the pot calling the kettle black. 40 needs to hop off drake's nuts & let drake handle it.

thirdly, just because Common finally admitted that "Sweet" was aimed at Drake on the day his album dropped doesn't prove it was to increase sales. Drake's target demographic [females, especially of the suburban &/or white variety] are the ones proven to still buy the most records, & considering Drake has hardcore d!ckriding fans, that demographic will not go out to buy Common's album because he dissed their shinning cupcake knight; if anything it would've decreased Common's sales. We don't lives the days of 50 vs. Ja anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #166
Real 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
 Sandy said:
They both soft.

I'm not saying drake not soft, drake being soft has nothing to do with the argument.

Common is attacking drake for being soft but drake's never claimed to be hard. The same way cube made common out to be a sucker or soft for making positive music seems to be the same way common is picking on drake for making lovey dubby type sh*t.

At the end of the day common is SOFT. hHe not hard at all and thats ok cause hes never claimed to be hard but hes a big a.ss hypocrite for hating on drake for not being hard either.
Again, what makes Common soft? Because he makes "positive music"? How does Cube trying to clowwn him for making "positive music" compare to him clowning Drake for making simp music? Positive music is not soft, simp music is soft. Get it now?
 6 years ago '11        #167
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Sandy said:
They both soft.

I'm not saying drake not soft, drake being soft has nothing to do with the argument.

Common is attacking drake for being soft but drake's never claimed to be hard. The same way cube made common out to be a sucker or soft for making positive music seems to be the same way common is picking on drake for making lovey dubby type sh*t.

At the end of the day common is SOFT. hHe not hard at all and thats ok cause hes never claimed to be hard but hes a big a.ss hypocrite for hating on drake for not being hard either.
He's not calling Drake sweet for talking about love. He's calling Drake sweet for saying he's a rapper but singing all the time. It's not that hard to understand. It's not the content in which he has problems with. It's the delivery and the simping.
 6 years ago '04        #168
Real 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
 tonystarks21 said:
the thing is what makes them soft? I don't think either either of them are soft.

No they aint hard, but they are probably just like any other average person

i guess we are all soft then

i guess because hiphop is suppose to be for artists that are hard and aggressive

hiphop fans are ignorant...im ignorant too tho
If you choose to spend your days trying to have a positive attitude, does that make you soft? If you spend your days trying to whine and sing about females, does that make you soft?
 12-20-2011, 02:19 PM         #169
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupin Fiasco said:
first off, smh @ you fools who're bringing countries into this. this is a hip-hop debate, not a political debate. stop using countries as a crutch to support your respective views, it's irrelevant; it's about the artists

secondly, read between the lines on 40's tweets. he was clearly saying Common was RnB. 40 was saying Common is the pot calling the kettle black when really 40's replies proved that 40 was the pot calling the kettle black. 40 needs to hop off drake's nuts & let drake handle it.

thirdly, just because Common finally admitted that "Sweet" was aimed at Drake on the day his album dropped doesn't prove it was to increase sales. Drake's target demographic [females, especially of the suburban &/or white variety] are the ones proven to still buy the most records, & considering Drake has hardcore d!ckriding fans, that demographic will not go out to buy Common's album because he dissed their shinning cupcake knight; if anything it would've decreased Common's sales. We don't lives the days of 50 vs. Ja anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #170
Lyrical Lexicon 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$945 | Props total: 25 25
Now Q-Tip's getting involved...
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #171
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 DrockSteady said:
wait, so why did he just send common a ";)"
 6 years ago '04        #172
Real 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
He's not calling Drake sweet for talking about love. He's calling Drake sweet for saying he's a rapper but singing all the time. It's not that hard to understand. It's not the content in which he has problems with. It's the delivery and the simping.
THANK YOU. I don't know how else to get this across to ignorant Drake fans. Then again, if you really feel Drake like these claim to, you literally HAVE to be a simp yourself to be able to get into that simpish type sh*t. Seriously.
 6 years ago '05        #173
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28484 28484
....Im Trying Figure Out Why n*ggas Arguing When We Know Drake Is Going Brush This Off and Keep It Moving.
 6 years ago '06        #174
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24492 24492
wow... what a disrespectful lil' punk... I hope Common slays both of these f*gs...

and how ironic is it that this man is trying to call this man Com's music R&B?? Muthafu*ka, have you heard that bullsh*t you made with that idiot you call an artist? It's beyond soft...
 6 years ago '05        #175
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,341 | Props total: 3416 3416
I'm calling 40's stories exaggerated or straight up fabricated...all cuz his feelings hurt
 6 years ago '04        #176
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
:laughing9: at yall trying to make this a legitimate beef

COMMON WONT TAKE IT ANY FURTHER AND NEITHER WILL DRAKE

BOTH OF THEM ARE TOO DOCILE TO BEEF


they'll end up making a song together and act like it never happened
 6 years ago '11        #177
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
 Vancouver said:
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE. COMMON MAY HAVE MADE SOME SOFT ALBUMS (ELECTRIC CIRCUS WOULD BE THE ONE I'D EXEMPLIFY) BUT HE WAS ALWAYS RAPPING REAL sh*t. SPITTIN BARS MOTHERfu*kERS. ALWAYS HAD BARS. DRAKE ACTUALLY SINGS ON HIS sh*t, AND SINGS ABOUT GIRLS AND MONEY MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. I'M MAD AS fu*k ABOUT THIS SO DON'T EVEN ASK.

[pic - click to view]

 12-20-2011, 02:24 PM         #178
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess the only difference is he didnt sing back in the day like that
 6 years ago '11        #179
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
 GST said:
I'm calling 40's stories exaggerated or straight up fabricated...all cuz his feelings hurt
 12-20-2011, 02:25 PM         #180
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 = homo from canada who spent too much time researching how to make beats
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy