Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2011, 01:56 PM         #101
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neeko21 said:
All drake does is take shots and sing hes been doing that from the beginnin...Common doesnt kno what side he on...Riders or Punks
Common said in 1997 on I believe real n*gga quotes he doesn't like simp music. Love music is different then simp music. Simp music is just telling a bi*ch anything so you can fu*k her.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 dlettern said:
There's a very thin line......the same can be said for Drake
Aint no thin line. Rappers rap. R&B singers sing. If Common was singing on every track, then yea. You don't have to rap about k!lling people to be Hip Hop. You do have to rap though.
 6 years ago '05        #103
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Kingme said:
Exactly!
Drake=Ja Rule

From record sells to the singing to the bars.

Drake=Ja Rule

Sweet
Don't even try and front like Drake is on the level of Ja Rule.

It's 'record sales' not 'record sells.' You must have a Grade 4 education.
 6 years ago '10        #104
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6370 6370
what did common even say about him tho?
 6 years ago '04        #105
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Kadillac87 said:
Aint no thin line. Rappers rap. R&B singers sing. If Common was singing on every track, then yea. You don't have to rap about k!lling people to be Hip Hop. You do have to rap though.
so you giving common props for going at an r&b singer
 6 years ago '04        #106
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2727 2727
i m sure NO ID who produced that record will appreciate that diss
 6 years ago '09        #107
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9071 9071
40 probably had to google the name of a G Rap album before he tweeted
 12-20-2011, 02:02 PM         #108
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to be honest...Common should do it hip hop and jack4beats over some 40 tracks...pull a Cube
 6 years ago '05        #109
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Knowledgeable said:
Americans>>canadians. Lets not take it their bro..
Yeah I wish we lived in a fascist, police state, bankrupt country that the rest of the world despises and loathes.
 6 years ago '07        #110
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
 tonystarks21 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH fu*k COMMON bi*ch a.ss HIS a.ss NEEDS TO GO THE DISS TACTICS TO GAIN ATTENTION FOR HIS ALBUM SALES WHICH HE WON'T EVEN DO 50K FIRST WEEK LAME a.ss n*gga

fu*kING 40 ETHERED HIM

COMMON DON'T WANT IT WITH DRAKE, HE GONNA ETHER HIS bi*ch a.ss

[pic - click to view]

are dudes really in here defending drake? i'd understand bi*ches, because that's who the majority of drakes music is geared towards..but males, really?!..i swear to god to many f*ggot a.ss soft bi*ch made n*ggas listen to rap now days and dr the lamest rappers alive..drake is a piece of sh*t compared to common..that would be like a comedian battle between carrot top and dave chappelle..there is only one clear winner whichever way you look at it..common is a legend in hip hop..drake is a new comer who has gone soft quicker than a n*gga with ED, no homo..there is no comparison..so stfu and go give your worthless opinions on other subjects..and speaking of 40, no offense but I blame this on the MS he has..he must've forgot who common is and how much he's done for hip hop..but then again any dude is going to side with his best friend/boss over anyone else, even when it's clear as fu*k who is the better of the two
 6 years ago '11        #111
space
space
 Sandy said:
common lost

How the softest n*gga in rap game gonna call out someone for being soft?

This n*gga was dancing on JCPennies commercials and sh*t foh

aint dont give me that bi*ch in you sh*t. the only reason that diss was hot was cause he spoke on sh*t no one knew about.

everyone knows about drakes background, if anything drake would ether commons irrelevant a.ss.

[video - click to view]

12-20-2011, 02:06 PM         #112
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gap Commercials? Love Songs?

Some of y'all out here actin' like you don't know...

[video - click to view]

I don't even know if this new diss was a publicity move, but Com comes from the era of putting n*ggas on blast and expecting a retort. He's a battle rapper at heart. This new age is, by 90s standards, "sweet."

*Shrug*
 6 years ago '11        #113
space
space
 justinjones said:
so you giving common props for going at an r&b singer
I'm giving Common props for what he always do. Callin n*ggaz out when he thinks they're disrespecting the integrity of Hip Hop.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #114
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 ice wolf said:
Don't even try and front like Drake is on the level of Ja Rule.

It's 'record sales' not 'record sells.' You must have a Grade 4 education.
You're right and right. Ja rules SALES are greater than drakes. But we all know Drake and Ja Rule got the same fan base.
 6 years ago '11        #115
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
sh*ts hilarious went from common vs drake to Canadians vs US the fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #116
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 1003 1003
Common at no point has ever been anything close to R&B. Consious, yes. R&B tho?

But hey, 40 tweetin fa drake is like ya woman f!ghting for you when someone try robbin u. 40's tweets got me real mad fa some reason. Drake is a bi*ch for even allowing this.

Drake is a HipHop artists that has sent subliminals of his own. Time to rhyme some bars with names.

Is this the state of hiphop in the new school? Where these dudes wont even get it in on wax?????? This is why i fu*ks wit oddfuture. Dem dudes call names and look at the camera.
 12-20-2011, 02:11 PM         #117
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Common always brings that real hip hop
 6 years ago '07        #118
neeko21 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 864 864
 Deniro732 said:

[pic - click to view]

are dudes really in here defending drake? i'd understand bi*ches, because that's who the majority of drakes music is geared towards..but males, really?!..i swear to god to many f*ggot a.ss soft bi*ch made n*ggas listen to rap now days and dr the lamest rappers alive..drake is a piece of sh*t compared to common..that would be like a comedian battle between carrot top and dave chappelle..there is only one clear winner whichever way you look at it..common is a legend in hip hop..drake is a new comer who has gone soft quicker than a n*gga with ED, no homo..there is no comparison..so stfu and go give your worthless opinions on other subjects..and speaking of 40, no offense but I blame this on the MS he has..he must've forgot who common is and how much he's done for hip hop..but then again any dude is going to side with his best friend/boss over anyone else, even when it's clear as fu*k who is the better of the two
Slow ya roll you sound emotional right now homie....
 6 years ago '04        #119
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm giving Common props for what he always do. Callin n*ggaz out when he thinks they're disrespecting the integrity of Hip Hop.

on the day when his album comes out after he hears that maya angelou is mad at him. if he really meant that sh!t he would of owned up to it when people heard the song and asked.

waits until a trending topic to say "oh yeah i was talking about him"
 6 years ago '06        #120
jkidd0055 
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
never once have I heard common singing on his album...the fuk is this n*gga babbling bout
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy