NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #301
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394

[pic - click to view]

he was 14 when it came out..who was he arguing with ?

tales from the burbs
 6 years ago '05        #302
GST 
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Common calling Drake soft is the pot calling the kettle black. Since when is Common a k!ller or a tough guy? With nothing but love and respect for Common Sense, he's a black hippie.

The bittersweet thing is "Sweet" is a dope a.ss track, it's just a shame he had to make an entire diss track and not only aim it towards one particular artist (for no reason), but add it to an already dope album. Diss tracks on albums devalue the project in my opinion.

I dunno why Common is trying to go at Drake's neck to begin with, neither of them are exactly "gangstas." Aside from like one line or two, I really don't recall Drake ever claiming to be tough.

Whatever though, "Take Care" and "The Dreamer/The Believer" are both dope albums, dead the f-ckery.
cmon, E

you don't have to be either to not be considered 'soft'

this is how ppl get fu*ked up by going off someones appearance and underestimating them
 6 years ago '11        #303
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '04        #304
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 GST said:
cmon, E

you don't have to be either to not be considered 'soft'

this is how ppl get fu*ked up by going off someones appearance and underestimating them
Common has the same soft a.ss songs as Drake does, I don't see how (or why) one is going at the other. But cause Common grew up in the slums, he gets the benefit of the doubt? C'mon, breh.

The diss track was left field as f-ck, I don't get the point of going at Drake. You don't have to be either to not be considered "soft", but how's Common gonna come on wax and talk about f!ghting with cats and whatnot? That sh-t is just as unexpected as Drake coming out with a track about guns or whatever.
 6 years ago '11        #305
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
common would destroy this girl
 6 years ago '05        #306
GST 
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Common has the same soft a.ss songs as Drake does, I don't see how (or why) one is going at the other. But cause Common grew up in the slums, he gets the benefit of the doubt? C'mon, breh.

The diss track was left field as f-ck, I don't get the point of going at Drake. You don't have to be either to not be considered "soft", but how's Common gonna come on wax and talk about f!ghting with cats and whatnot? That sh-t is just as unexpected as Drake coming out with a track about guns or whatever.
I'm thinking that you haven't listened to Common's lyrics thoughout his career if you think it was left field [you forgot he wrote a diss to ice cube]..don't fault him cuz he creative enough to not snitch on himself all the time on record..at one point Common was all about the revolution,which scares certain ppl into thinking he was an angry black man,so he had switch it up a lil bit so he can continue eating..we were always taught the best way to win anything is with your brain.....Common aint never been mistaken for no R&B bullshyt until mr.shebib and this thread ... anybody will tell you that he aint hardcore rap but he aint R&B either
 12-21-2011, 06:36 AM         #307
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake lost
 6 years ago '08        #308
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 NO RELIGION said:

[pic - click to view]

Drake AND Com Sense was hittin that?
i hope you're trollin..
 6 years ago '06        #309
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,266 | Props total: 7387 7387
So in the 9th grade you just let n*ggas call you a bi*ch......very tellin
 6 years ago '04        #310
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
what did Common actually say?
 12-21-2011, 08:33 AM         #311
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ anyone thinkin this f*ggot 40 made a point, dude is a bi*ch. When he was in the 9th grade he was probably listening to :

[pic - click to view]

NOT

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #312
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 big blak afrika said:
One day it'll all make sense wasn't hip hop. "Youngblood said he had dimes, I prayed that he see twenty
Hollerin at the brothers, either you gon be a thug or a man
Flip drugs and get land, I can see my man Rashad
As he described how the bucks hit him
And said slugs was still stuck in him, when it rained, it fu*ked wit him" >>>>>>>>>>>>>this f*ggot's life drake's also

That album was fu*king amazing, donno why so many hating on it.
Not one bad song on that sh*t ya dig.
 6 years ago '05        #313
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 RYLNYC said:
Common calling Drake soft is the pot calling the kettle black. Since when is Common a k!ller or a tough guy? With nothing but love and respect for Common Sense, he's a black hippie.

The bittersweet thing is "Sweet" is a dope a.ss track, it's just a shame he had to make an entire diss track and not only aim it towards one particular artist (for no reason), but add it to an already dope album. Diss tracks on albums devalue the project in my opinion.

I dunno why Common is trying to go at Drake's neck to begin with, neither of them are exactly "gangstas." Aside from like one line or two, I really don't recall Drake ever claiming to be tough.

Whatever though, "Take Care" and "The Dreamer/The Believer" are both dope albums, dead the f-ckery.

Someone must have hacked E's account
Common might not be a gangster or a tough guy but he has one of the best diss songs of all time, going at Ice Cube when he was one of the best.
 6 years ago '05        #314
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,822 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Poloboy69 said:
Common is boring and should have stopped rapping years ago. BE was his best album but that all was Kanye Beats and timing. Hate when 40 year old rappers make it a point to stir up attention because nobody listening to them. sh*t Busta hotter then him
STFU please.....
 6 years ago '04        #315
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
weather eh?
 6 years ago '08        #316
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 NO RELIGION said:
Nah,b. Drake was breaking off a 25 year old Tejano star when he was 8 years old.

6 years ago '04        #317
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 GST said:
I'm thinking that you haven't listened to Common's lyrics thoughout his career if you think it was left field [you forgot he wrote a diss to ice cube]..don't fault him cuz he creative enough to not snitch on himself all the time on record..at one point Common was all about the revolution,which scares certain ppl into thinking he was an angry black man,so he had switch it up a lil bit so he can continue eating..we were always taught the best way to win anything is with your brain.....Common aint never been mistaken for no R&B bullshyt until mr.shebib and this thread ... anybody will tell you that he aint hardcore rap but he aint R&B either
What does the Ice Cube diss have to do with Drake though? My point is Common is g-checkin' an artist for being soft when Common has the same soft a.ss songs, fam. Yes, Common is/was a revolutionary and all that, I know my hip hop history, but it's all irrelevant to this Drake situation.

I'd understand if Drake was false claiming in every song, but like I said before, aside from a few questionable bars, Drake never claimed to be a gangsta in anyway. So what warrants Common coming out @ Drake? It's a waste of a dope a.ss song ("Sweet") in my opinion.

katalist said:

Someone must have hacked E's account
Common might not be a gangster or a tough guy but he has one of the best diss songs of all time, going at Ice Cube when he was one of the best.
So having classics allows you to go at anyone you feel like for no reason? I'm not even trying to defend Drake, I'm more defending Common if anything cause this was a lame move on his part. The track so hard as hell, just random.
 6 years ago '11        #318
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,310 | Props total: 8419 8419
 RYLNYC said:
Drake never claimed to be a gangsta in anyway.
So people around him really catch bodies? Who? Lil Twist or Bow Wow?

Maybe hes talking about Wayne, he could send Wayne out to merk someone, its only a 50 percent chance he shoots himself again
 12-21-2011, 08:36 PM         #319
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:

So having classics allows you to go at anyone you feel like for no reason? I'm not even trying to defend Drake, I'm more defending Common if anything cause this was a lame move on his part. The track so hard as hell, just random.
it worked for Jay...and Fif...and LL...and KRS...and Cam' ron... basically its in the blood of hip hop. I mean if he took offense, then do like Big and address alot of different dudes at once one your album, over a producer both of them used (Premo). It doesnt show that he is hard or anything just because at his concert he talks sh*t or whatever. Personally I would have rather he went to a Common show and pulled an ODB
 6 years ago '05        #320
GST 
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
What does the Ice Cube diss have to do with Drake though? My point is Common is g-checkin' an artist for being soft when Common has the same soft a.ss songs, fam. Yes, Common is/was a revolutionary and all that, I know my hip hop history, but it's all irrelevant to this Drake situation.

you said Common's diss was out of left field and i was just showing you that it isn't cuz he's done it before...there is a difference between making a 'soft song' and being a soft individual..you can't hold Common's creativity against him just cuz he decided that rap music had enough thugs... and even in all of Common's songs,soft and not soft,there isn't one lyric or moment that insinuates that this n*gga might be a lil f*ggot...unlike the n*gga that stays singing ballads or can be seen on tv getting emotional over another dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
83 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
127 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy