Drake's producer "40" responds to Common

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2011, 08:56 PM         #281
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 im starving said:
damn this new generation of spoiled suburb kids claiming to being hip hop when they havent lived a single real day in their fu*king lives

common > drake's entire life, wheelchair jimmy included

drake tells the world he's a simp and soft as fu*k every interview..

did you listen to take care? n*gga's family threw him keys to a drop lexus as a kid... those same wiggers and suburb kids are the ones defending him, soft cowards like those are impossible to argue with on the internet b/c thats where they release their frustrations from being a hoe in the real world.

bottom line if drake wants it with common, he better start doing some features with lady gaga or some sh*t b/c his place in hip hop is gone.

he started on degrassi when he was 15.
 6 years ago '11        #282
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Buck said:
I don't listen to anyone that can't tell the godamn difference between weather and whether
yea i cant believe drake wrote that cause he seems too intelligent to make that mix up.
unless hes trying to talk like a goon
 12-20-2011, 09:19 PM         #283
im starving 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:

GTFO, n*gga, being from the hood doesnt make you tougher or "realer" than anybody it just means you were poor.

the fu*k is live a single real day?

you gotta ask? you dont know. simple as that
 6 years ago '07        #284
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 858 858
Some type of respect needs to givin on both parts but why is the real reason Common coming at drake..Serena Williams maybe lil salty bout that, kanye dont really fu*k with that dude neither..and lets be real Common is not seeing drake these days..maybe 10-15 years ago but Common isn't young no more..i rocks wit common tho but him beefin...stop it...might pull a hamstring or somethin
 12-20-2011, 09:23 PM         #285
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neeko21 said:
Some type of respect needs to givin on both parts but why is the real reason Common coming at drake..Serena Williams maybe lil salty bout that, kanye dont really fu*k with that dude neither..and lets be real Common is not seeing drake these days..maybe 10-15 years ago but Common isn't young no more..i rocks wit common tho but him beefin...stop it
Kanye don't really fu*k with him like that Kanye produced most of be and finding forever. They do songs together all the time.
 6 years ago '07        #286
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 858 858
 big blak afrika said:
Kanye don't really fu*k with him like that Kanye produced most of be and finding forever. They do songs together all the time.

Chris carter voice "C'mon man" i kno this im talkin bout Drake you silly guy you
 6 years ago '10        #287
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Young Buck said:
I don't listen to anyone that can't tell the godamn difference between weather and whether
Agreed or anybody who can't use the words was and were correctly. Which apparently is 80% of current and former NBA players ie Magic Johnson, Lebron, D wade, Barkley etc
 12-20-2011, 09:40 PM         #288
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
all he is trying to say is the pot calling the kettle black
 trock34 said:
ether lol
lol page 1 - done

those tweets put sh*t in perspective
 6 years ago '05        #289
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 tonystarks21 said:
Smh he wasn't dissing common he was defending common when people tried to diss common for not being hiphop

qtip is stupid
He was dissing common , but too pus*y to go all out there and blame mysterious 3rd parties.
why else bring up him being rnb, then try to link common to swv.
 6 years ago '05        #290
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Young Buck said:
this!
 12-21-2011, 01:59 AM         #291
ESTA818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Common need's to put Wheelchair Jimmy back in his place. DASS IT!!!! NUFF SAID!!!
Canada stand up.
 6 years ago '05        #292
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
Aubrey's only struggle in life was memorizing his lines and hiring a good agent...all the little life lessons that toughens a persons skin and give them an edge or turns them straight thug,Aubrey aint never experienced..his life was no different than a Justin beiber..if beiber waited til later to come out,I bet he would have been a rapper that can sing just like Aubrey..how are you kicking bi*ches out your crib AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd begging her not to leave at the same time..get dat sucka for love a.ss n*gga outta here
 6 years ago '05        #293
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
cause if one of us goes in then we all go thru it

oh word ?!?!?!?
 12-21-2011, 02:26 AM         #294
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga just compared commons music to hoes in swv and the white n*gga jon b ? n*gga stfu stop sucking that jewish d!ck n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #295
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 cheguevara said:
n*gga just compared commons music to hoes in swv and the white n*gga jon b ? n*gga stfu stop sucking that jewish d!ck n*gga
I agree but why they gotta be hoes though?

Personally to me Common's as Hip Hop as they come, my real question is why is he coming at Drake, it's an unnecessary battle. What happened to the days when people had beef over real sh*t, taking someone's girl, robbing or jumping someone from their crew, someone coming at your city?

BTW Drake actually sampled both of them (SWV & Jon B) on Take Care
 6 years ago '04        #296
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
some of ya n*ggas should get paid for this sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #297
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Common calling Drake soft is the pot calling the kettle black. Since when is Common a k!ller or a tough guy? With nothing but love and respect for Common Sense, he's a black hippie.

The bittersweet thing is "Sweet" is a dope a.ss track, it's just a shame he had to make an entire diss track and not only aim it towards one particular artist (for no reason), but add it to an already dope album. Diss tracks on albums devalue the project in my opinion.

I dunno why Common is trying to go at Drake's neck to begin with, neither of them are exactly "gangstas." Aside from like one line or two, I really don't recall Drake ever claiming to be tough.

Whatever though, "Take Care" and "The Dreamer/The Believer" are both dope albums, dead the f-ckery.
 6 years ago '07        #298
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,622 | Props total: 3264 3264
 RYLNYC said:
Common calling Drake soft is the pot calling the kettle black. Since when is Common a k!ller or a tough guy? With nothing but love and respect for Common Sense, he's a black hippie.

The bittersweet thing is "Sweet" is a dope a.ss track, it's just a shame he had to make an entire diss track and not only aim it towards one particular artist (for no reason), but add it to an already dope album. Diss tracks on albums devalue the project in my opinion.

6 years ago '10        #299
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
f*ggot a.ss sh*t all together, dfrake needs to come hard on a hard a.ss 40 track, fu*kin light up x40 times 40 or retire n sit his a.ss ona porch n sip 40's till he's 40 then have kids like jay z and be a lolskate
 6 years ago '07        #300
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 306 306
Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

GOAT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy