most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
GST 
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 2396 2396
wasn't Pac doing the Hump ? aint he like the gangsta's god ? the n*gga that was cheeesin like a muthafu*ka when he was doin the hump
 6 years ago '05        #222
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 panelas said:
you could not be more wrong, the American Health a.ssociation has brainwashed you well, are you really going to speak that confidently about Canada's system when you have never experience first hand. pls stfu
I missed the comment that led to this but this right here is on the money. Canada's healthcare system is great and there's a lot of false propaganda about it in Amurrrrrica.
 12-20-2011, 04:02 PM         #223
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOTTOM LINE

fu*k break danceing

and both drake and common are soft.
 6 years ago '04        #224
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
THIS sh*t PROB OVER SERENA
 6 years ago '06        #225
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7601 7601
wow, ice t and common are soft? You clearly dont know sh!t. Think about when and where common and ice t grew up, listen to thier music, ask black people who grew up in the 90s and listened to hip hop about common and ice t and see what they tell you.

Common made a song with no names about sweet n*ggas, drake and 40 caught feelings because they know thier music is Sweet. If drake and 40 didnt think thier music is sweet, why are they on the internet talkin bout common and his song Sweet?

I listen to drake, he got hits, but the homie is sweet. I got good friends that are like drake, I call them suckers for love or sillyhearts. Drake fans be real with yourself, this n*gga drake is either getting his heart broke, falling in love with strippers, or fiending for an ex on every song. Thats sweet. Drake hardly raps anymore aint that sweet.

Find me a clip of common or ice t singing on an album about sucker sh!t or shut up.
 6 years ago '08        #226
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12175 12175
 Sandy said:
How is that ethered?

Tupac got r*ped thats way worse than anything thats happened to drake.

I wish I could smack the sh*t outta you for that n*gga Pac real sh*t....you co-signing Drake over Pac now cmon son.
 6 years ago '05        #227
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Being that I'm from germany I will always rock with common, not to mention "like water for chocolate" is classic. fu*k ovo and them tools from canada.
 6 years ago '11        #228
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
common vs drake, canada vs U.S., young versus the old this sh*t is going everywhere
 12-20-2011, 04:07 PM         #229
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
wow, ice t and common are soft? You clearly dont know sh!t. Think about when and where common and ice t grew up, listen to thier music, ask black people who grew up in the 90s and listened to hip hop about common and ice t and see what they tell you.

Common made a song with no names about sweet n*ggas, drake and 40 caught feelings because they know thier music is Sweet. If drake and 40 didnt think thier music is sweet, why are they on the internet talkin bout common and his song Sweet?

I listen to drake, he got hits, but the homie is sweet. I got good friends that are like drake, I call them suckers for love or sillyhearts. Drake fans be real with yourself, this n*gga drake is either getting his heart broke, falling in love with strippers, or fiending for an ex on every song. Thats sweet. Drake hardly raps anymore aint that sweet.

Find me a clip of common or ice t singing on an album about sucker sh!t or shut up.
they didint say sh*t till after common said it was about drake
 6 years ago '05        #230
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 ROC585 said:
Being that I'm from germany I will always rock with common, not to mention "like water for chocolate" is classic. fu*k ovo and them tools from canada.
Are Germans predisposed to liking Common? lol, I don't get it.
 12-20-2011, 04:14 PM         #231
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Common gonna smack 40 so hard hell be cured of MS.
 6 years ago '08        #232
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
You damn well know these 2 f*gs staged everything.... u say this and i'll say that...and then month later they'll come out and say "nah we cool" its just bidness.....
 6 years ago '11        #233
hayday12 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 6 years ago '06        #234
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sandy said:

I'm done.

young n*ggas run this site, old n*ggas got feed with a heavy dosage of reality.

Ice T wife cheated on him and his way of paying her back was by renewing their vows, he the definition of a sucker for love a.ss n*gga.

Common constantly getting played by ugly a.ss black bi*ches.

All these n*ggas simps I don't get your argument, they just keep their simpin out of their music. Plus common directed the diss at drake read the damn source dumbass.
You read the source dumbass, common aint say it was about drake, drake and 40 said it was about drake and commom said if you want the song to be about you then it can be.

Common didnt go in the booth thinking ima diss drake. Common made a song about the sweet music you hear on hiphop radio nation wide everyday and Drake felt guilty.

When did cocoa cheat on ice t and who are the ugly women that played common? Source.
 12-20-2011, 04:21 PM         #235
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
You read the source dumbass, common aint say it was about drake, drake and 40 said it was about drake and commom said if you want the song to be about you then it can be.

Common didnt go in the booth thinking ima diss drake. Common made a song about the sweet music you hear on hiphop radio nation wide everyday and Drake felt guilty.

When did cocoa cheat on ice t and who are the ugly women that played common? Source.
drake aint say sh*t was about him
 6 years ago '11        #236
hayday12 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 90sBaby said:
Common was asked who the song is directed at, and he says "Whoever the shoe fits." Most are saying the shoe perfectly fits Drake, who decided to speak out about Common's jabs at a recent Las Vegas concert.

"I might sing, but I ain't no bi*ch. If Common got something to say, say it to my face."
 12-20-2011, 04:26 PM         #237
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
So what the fu*k we talkin bout here?...like the saying goes a hit dog hollers
common said it was about drake than 40 responded
 12-20-2011, 04:29 PM         #238
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
all he is trying to say is the pot calling the kettle black

People need to hope off commons d!ck for 2 seconds and realize this.

Hopefelly, something happens from all this and music is made :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #239
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 90sBaby said:
Listen to the sway shade 45 interview with common, a link is on the previous page if you dont have or dont know how to use google. Sway asked common and he said Drake decided to wear those shoes. Common never put a name on that track til drakes dumbass decided he wanted the song to be about him.
 6 years ago '10        #240
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,531 | Props total: 1719 1719
This is the second time 40 has responded to somebody that supposed to diss drake, doesn't look good on drakes behalf... Getting his producer to respond is t a good look for somebody that said he could of dropped breezy
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago