Niner Fan feelin himself too much?

most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11839 11839
the ravens D is the best in the league, altho the 9ers are close their secondary may or may not hold up in the playoffs. you cant count this week's NFL action for anything oen way or the other because it was the annual bizzarro week


Last edited by torious; 12-20-2011 at 11:30 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #142
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
We've only played 4 division games so far and one game against the ram so please stop throwing out misleading numbers. Also that whole playing in NFC west doesn't fly anymore this year Seattle and Arizona are playing some good ball. We also have a historic rushing defense that no one has ever seen before!! No rushing touchdown thru 14 weeks do u relize how impressive that is??? But whatever I'm done I can't hate on ur opinion ive watched every second of this team since the begining I know what there capable of.
 6 years ago '04        #143
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 dcashalston said:
So the other 10 games dont count now? Damn n*ggas is hatin hard just comin up with anything to knock us...and he even pulled out a percentage...thats cute

BTW theres 3 teams f!ghting for playoff spots in our "weak" division
Dallas: Ranked 6th in scoring. You lost.
Cincy: Ranked 18th in scoring.
Philly: Ranked 9th in scoring. You won by 1. (BUT--a win is a win).
Tampa: Ranked 27th in scoring.
Detroit: Ranked 4th in scoring. You won by 6. Good win.
Cleveland: Ranked 30th in scoring.
Washington: Ranked 26th in scoring.
NYG: Ranked 12th in scoring. Going into the 4th quarter, you were LOSING. (Good win though).
Baltimore: Ranked 12th in scoring. You lost.
Pittsburgh: Ranked 22nd in scoring, and Big Ben played on one leg.

So... let's be non-biased for a minute, if you can. You're 3-2 against teams ranked 12th in scoring or better. Almost every team in the playoffs will be in the top 5-10 in scoring.

I know you guys are hyped, and I would be too.... but quit acting like you're this top notch, not to be fu*ked with team.


Last edited by regularjoe; 12-20-2011 at 11:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #144
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 HeckDaMonsta said:
We've only played 4 division games so far and one game against the ram so please stop throwing out misleading numbers. Also that whole playing in NFC west doesn't fly anymore this year Seattle and Arizona are playing some good ball. We also have a historic rushing defense that no one has ever seen before!! No rushing touchdown thru 14 weeks do u relize how impressive that is??? But whatever I'm done I can't hate on ur opinion ive watched every second of this team since the begining I know what there capable of.
Yes, the rushing stat is impressive. Although I find it funny you guys ignore my point.
 6 years ago '05        #145
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 regularjoe said:
Dallas: Ranked 6th in scoring. You lost.
Cincy: Ranked 18th in scoring.
Philly: Ranked 9th in scoring. You won by 1. (BUT--a win is a win).
Tampa: Ranked 27th in scoring.
Detroit: Ranked 4th in scoring. You won by 6. Good win.
Cleveland: Ranked 30th in scoring.
Washington: Ranked 26th in scoring.
NYG: Ranked 12th in scoring. Going into the 4th quarter, you were LOSING. (Good win though).
Baltimore: Ranked 12th in scoring. You lost.
Pittsburgh: Ranked 22nd in scoring, and Big Ben played on one leg.

So... let's be non-biased for a minute, if you can. You're 3-2 against teams ranked 12th in scoring or better. Almost every team in the playoffs will be in the top 5-10 in scoring.

I know you guys are hyped, and I would be too.... but quit acting like you're this top notch, not to be fu*ked with team.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #146
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Sac-Town said:

[pic - click to view]



(Edit: Proves my point though).


Last edited by regularjoe; 12-20-2011 at 11:51 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #147
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Sac-Town said:

[pic - click to view]

Classic!
 6 years ago '05        #148
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 regularjoe said:


(Edit: Proves my point though).


you said it yourself we have a winning record vs teams ranked 12th or higher in offense
 6 years ago '05        #149
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 regularjoe said:
The division you play in, is awful.

2 games against the Rams (32nd ranked in scoring)
2 games against the Seahawks (23rd ranked in scoring)
2 games against the Cardinals (25th ranked in scoring).

So, 6 games out of 16, almost 40% of your games, you don't play a team better than 23rd in scoring.

You've faced ONE top 5 QB ALL YEAR. (And his position is arguable). I'd love to see those stats inflate after you play Rodgers, Stafford, and Cutler... back to back to back. Play Freeman, Brees, and Ryan.... back to back to back.
beat stafford, beat freeman, beat manning...

you dont watch niner games guy... its obvious
 6 years ago '04        #150
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 ThiZZ said:
beat stafford, beat freeman, beat manning...

you dont watch niner games guy... its obvious
Lost to Romo, lost to Flacco, lost to..... Skelton.

I watch plenty of Niner games.

Look, I understand, some fans have trouble accepting the truth about their team. They get all sensitive to criticism. No team is perfect. Your stats are inflated. It's not a big deal guy.
 6 years ago '04        #151
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Sac-Town said:


you said it yourself we have a winning record vs teams ranked 12th or higher in offense
Lmao. Thanks to 1 point.
 6 years ago '09        #152
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2585 2585
 regularjoe said:
You don't have the BEST D in the league.
I think the league goes by yards per game, but as far as I'm concerned, pts. per game is where it matters... And the 49ers are number one.

We get turnovers like last year's GB team but we give up less points as well. Granted we score less, it all works out.

KC comparisons are there: a stout front 7, hard nosed offense, QB just needs to not fu*k up to win... We're better so why can't we beat the pack? or the Saints?? We had the Saints on the ropes last year, minus a big fu*k up from nate clements int'ing in the last 2 minutes then fumbling it back to them on the int return...

I just don't see why the niners get so much hate...


Last edited by 29 26; 12-21-2011 at 01:08 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #153
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2585 2585
 Sac-Town said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS


fu*kIN'


GUY!!!!!!!!!!!


lol... Wowwwwww, I gotta watch that real soon.
 6 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Joe spittin' that knowledge to these idiot 49er fans, yall blinded by the homerism Joe is statin' facts in this b*tch.
 6 years ago '10        #155
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
^^^^^get off my man d!ck

Dude is talkin about team stats like this ain't the league....that sh*t don't matter...one man lines up against the man in front of them and may the best team win...

We lined up against 14 teams and beat 11 of em...anyway you try to spin it the niners are a problem stat geeks
 6 years ago '05        #156
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 rynell said:
Joe spittin' that knowledge to these idiot 49er fans, yall blinded by the homerism Joe is statin' facts in this b*tch.
joe is spittin' meaningless stats... half truths... and opinions

but nice try though
 6 years ago '06        #157
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
this sh*t has just turn into straight jokes....49er fans should just give it a rest, people are gonna see sh*t the way they see it....we can't beat any good teams...until we beat them its been like that the whole season...and then after we beat them they either sucked anyway or some other excuse will be brought up....let's just worry bout Seattle, Rams, and getting that 2nd seed




  426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '05        #158
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1173 1173
big ben was on one leg in that game i mean a big ben in full health and i think the steelers beat you.
 6 years ago '07        #159
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '06        #160
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 carden2 said:
big ben was on one leg in that game i mean a big ben in full health and i think the steelers beat you.
They shouldn't have put his a.ss out there then



Next




  426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy