Niner Fan feelin himself too much?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,442 | Props total: 13109 13109
 J.R. Hyphy said:
anything is possible, but they won't beat us. Right now, No team in the NFL can hold the Saints offense for 4 quarters.
They've been held before, it can happen again. You guys are complete dogsh*t outside of the dome, so... I wouldn't get so c*cky.
 6 years ago '07        #102
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 TriniSoldier said:
n*ggas were praying they lost to the steelers last night, and they molly whooped em so show respect. stop sucking d!ck for teams your not a fan of cause your team sucks too bad to make it to the playoffs.

i think its the other way around

the ravens, other teams would more than likely want the 49ers winning that game
 6 years ago '09        #103
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 22520 22520
 mastahkillah said:

i think its the other way around

the ravens, other teams would more than likely want the 49ers winning that game
im refferring to all the posts I saw all week talking about how they were overrated and they were gonna come back down to earth after playing pit.
 6 years ago '06        #104
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1423 1423
 Fresh Whyte said:

...And That Game Was In SF Which Throws That "if saints came to SF,they would lose". Saints Can Handle "Some" Outside Fields. Playing In SF Would Be Like Playing In Nashville and We Won That Game In 38 Degree Weather,Acouple Errors But Its A Win. Plus Both Teams (Saints & Niners) Have Some Improvements In Their Game. I Had This Same Discussion With Another Niners Fan As Well.

My Thing Is....Come Down Off The High Horse and Look At The Bigger Picture. Yall Are Not Good In The Redzone. Yes Your Defense Is The Best But You Got To Put Some Points Up On The Board To Win Games. You Really Think Yall Can Get Pass The Packers & Saints In The Redzone?

Now For Your Defense Is On Point,I Will Give You That For Damn Sure But How Well Can It Hold Up Before Brees & Rodgers Start Doing Surgery On It? It Questions You Got To Sit Back and Look At. Everybody Here Feels Their Team Can Beat Whoever.

I'm Not Saying We Can Beat Yall and Yall Can Beat Us or The Packers. I'm Just Saying Come Off The High Horse.
Since these 49ers fans are still living in the past and talking about the monday night football game last year. Lets talk about the last time we played Green Bay in the Dome. Rodgers had 3 int's. We scored 51 on them dudes and Green Bay still had all their weapons. Rodgers/Driver/Jennings etc.

btw the Saints also won a superbowl just like yall 5 superbowls 49ers! Enjoy the past it was fun while it lasted
 6 years ago '04        #105
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Blockburner28 said:
Since these 49ers fans are still living in the past and talking about the monday night football game last year. Lets talk about the last time we played Green Bay in the Dome. Rodgers had 3 int's. We scored 51 on them dudes and Green Bay still had all their weapons. Rodgers/Driver/Jennings etc.

btw the Saints also won a superbowl just like yall 5 superbowls 49ers! Enjoy the past it was fun while it lasted
that team is nowhere near this one, and it wouldn't be in new Orleans???
 6 years ago '06        #106
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
 Kjizzle03 said:
Steelers were in the super bowl last year...we held them to 3 points without our best defensive player...we can play with anyone
figured they would take credit for steelers handicap
 6 years ago '05        #107
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Great performance last night by SF...........especially the defense. Lets put things in perspective though 49er fans calm down.

On the game last night..............
#1 Yall played against a Steeler team minus Harrison, a less than 100% Woodley and Big Ben
#2 Yall played against a garbage OLINE(Yall really think McCarthy or Payton would allow their LTs the get whopped repeatedly like that?)
#3 Yall played against a Steeler D that didn't challenge your WRs at the line. The Seahawks will challenge your WRs bump and run with a 6'4" corner and a 6'3" corner to take away easy throws Smith was making last night.

As far as competing with the Saints and Packers...............
#1 FGs will not beat either team, yall have defense but cant score points and points wins games.
#2 Saints and Packers have too many weapons, legit threats at every skilled position RB,WR,TE(Rodgers or Brees with find the mismatches and McCarthy and Payton are agressive playcallers who go for the dagger)
#3 The above will take away the 49ers greatest a.sset, Frank Gore and the running game. Alex Smith has yet to prove he can beat teams with his arm in the Playoffs....hell he's never been. :lachen001:

Not pissin' on yall parade just statin' facts
 6 years ago '05        #108
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 rynell said:
Great performance last night by SF...........especially the defense. Lets put things in perspective though 49er fans calm down.

#1 Yall played against a Steeler team minus Harrison, a less than 100% Woodley and Big Ben
#2 Yall played against a garbage OLINE(Yall really think McCarthy or Payton would allow their LTs the get whopped repeatedly like that?)
#3 Yall played against a Steeler D that didn't challenge your WRs at the line. The Seahawks will challenge your WRs bump and run with a 6'4" corner and a 6'3" corner to take away easy throws Smith was making last night.

#1 FGs will not beat either team, yall have defense but cant score points and points wins games.
#2 Saints and Packers have too many weapons, legit threats at every skilled position RB,WR,TE(Rodgers or Brees with find the mismatches and McCarthy and Payton are agressive playcallers who go for the dagger)
#3 The above will take away the 49ers greatest a.sset, Frank Gore and the running game. Alex Smith has yet to prove he can beat teams with his arm in the Playoffs....hell he's never been. :lachen001:

Hey dumbfu*k, the Niners were also without our BEST player in Patrick Willis

Are you real gonna clown the steelers D now?

fu*king bitter a.ss haters

Niners defense is just as good as the Siants offense, Lets not forget what happened in the Giants-Pats superbowl. Greatest offense of all time statistically was stopped . Defense wins ships. Saints only won theirs because of all the takeaways their defense created.

Last edited by Bea5T; 12-20-2011 at 11:25 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #109
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
n*ggas serious
 6 years ago '05        #110
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 jordanfreak7 said:
n*ggas is one week removed from losing to the arizona cardinals
Packer lost to the chiefs

Saints lost to the rams

whats your point
 6 years ago '04        #111
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
I was just speaking on the SF-NO matchup

is there an advantage for yall playing at Lambeau besides the 12th man sh*t?

I keep hearing Rodgers is not that great in cold weather games
common myth, Rodgers plays the same in sept, oct, nov, and dec/jan
 6 years ago '06        #112
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 rynell said:

We played without our best defensive player and a qb that no one else would start

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]I'm sure mike tomlin just let his LT get whopped[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(112, 128, 144)"]We dont pick the defense the other team decides to run...and Pitts defense I better than seattle[/COLOR]

And I'm not gonna say aything bout the saints/packer sh*t anymore..if we end up playing them then the outcome will put all this to rest

426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Hey dumbfu*k, the Niners were also without our BEST player in Patrick Willis
Are you real gonna clown the steelers D now?
fu*king bitter a.ss haters

Niners defense is just as good as the Siants offense, Lets not forget what happened in the Giants-Pats superbowl. Greatest offense of all time statistically was stopped . Defense wins ships. Saints only won theirs because of all the takeaways their defense created.
One player is replaceable in the short term on a defense like that. No Mario in Houston no problem #1 D. No Ray Lewis no problem in BMore. No Willis there no problem in SF. Two pass rushers on that D missing is a problem No Harrison, a banged up Woodley=no pass rush on Smith=big problem for a 3-4 scheme. Not to mention a banged up Big Ben and a garbage OLINE.

The Steelers D really? The same D that GB lit up in the SB with Harrison Woodley and everybody else? The same D that the Saints lit up last year with Harrison Woodley and everybody else? Yall got 4 turnovers and put up a measley 20 points on a banged up D and wanna poke out yall chest like yall did something

Yeah the Saints only won a SB bc of takeaways it had nothing to do with the #1 passing offense and the #6 rushing attack

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-20-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
And I'm not gonna say aything bout the saints/packer sh*t anymore..if we end up playing them then the outcome will put all this to rest
If the Saints dont get the #2 I'm fine with that. Id love to come down there and spank yall like we always do especially in the Playoffs to put to rest this Dome team playoff crap.
 6 years ago '05        #115
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 The Blueprint said:

Where he reside?
this ol bitter a.ss n*gga is in every niners thread.... i guess its better than being in every eagles thread where the main topic is the eagles losing....
 6 years ago '05        #116
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10867 10867
 rynell said:

Dude who the fu*k have yall played?? Yall ain't played nobody good all year besides Green Bay and Atlanta. Yall played

St.louis and gave them their first win
a Peyton Manningless Colts team that yall put up a college high score on
a garbage a.ss jaguars team
a garbage a.ss vikings team
a cold a.ss lions team that we gave their first loss to at FORD FIELD IN A DOME
a cold a.ss giants team that we beat for the no.2 seed while they were hot
a texans team thats only winning cause Mannng isnt playin in their division
a mediocre bears team before they got hot and Cutler got hurt later
As for the Titans, I'll give yall that game that was a tough opponent and yall won in the cold, but GB, CHI, and higher up north is colder and its not playoff time just yet. So props on that one.

C'mon dawg yall saints fans are so fu*kin c*cky as sh*t right now with that joke of a schedule yall played. Yall are praying for that #2 seed and hoping the 49ers lose it when in all reality that top seed doesn't matter. Yall need it because yall can't play in the cold. Us 49er fans, we could care less because we won our division and can play against anybody.

I'm not saying that the saints are garbage cause they're far from it. I'm just saying all season long yall had a soft a.ss schedule and haven't really been tested since GB, ATL, and TEN. If yall get the 2 seed, then okay fine. But just remember one thing....Once the playoff starts, all that top seed sh*t doesn't mean a DAMN THING.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '05        #117
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
let the saints fans live... lol... once brees career is over they will go back to being the....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #118
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 regularjoe said:
The 49ers can beat both the Saints and the Packers.

I was thinking the same thing. They better not sleep on San Fran this year. Not my favorite team but they been wreakin havoc.
 6 years ago '06        #119
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 regularjoe said:
My point is this: The 49ers can beat both teams. The Saints can beat the 49ers/Packers. The Packers can beat the 49ers/Saints.

I think if I had to pick... I would pick the Packers for these reasons: The Saints suck away from home. The 49ers don't have the experience of a playoff run.

BUT--any given Sunday, anything can happen.

I hear what your saying but it don't take experience in the NFL to get beat. Look what the Seahawks did to the Saints the other year. And look what the Giants did to the Patriots years ago. It's not about experience these are professional football players dude.
 6 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 Sivraj said:

Dude who the fu*k have yall played?? Yall ain't played nobody good all year besides Green Bay and Atlanta. Yall played

St.louis and gave them their first win
a Peyton Manningless Colts team that yall put up a college high score on
a garbage a.ss jaguars team
a garbage a.ss vikings team
a cold a.ss lions team that we gave their first loss to at FORD FIELD IN A DOME
a cold a.ss giants team that we beat for the no.2 seed while they were hot
a texans team thats only winning cause Mannng isnt playin in their division
a mediocre bears team before they got hot and Cutler got hurt later
As for the Titans, I'll give yall that game that was a tough opponent and yall won in the cold, but GB, CHI, and higher up north is colder and its not playoff time just yet. So props on that one.

C'mon dawg yall saints fans are so fu*kin c*cky as sh*t right now with that joke of a schedule yall played. Yall are praying for that #2 seed and hoping the 49ers lose it when in all reality that top seed doesn't matter. Yall need it because yall can't play in the cold. Us 49er fans, we could care less because we won our division and can play against anybody.

I'm not saying that the saints are garbage cause they're far from it. I'm just saying all season long yall had a soft a.ss schedule and haven't really been tested since GB, ATL, and TEN. If yall get the 2 seed, then okay fine. But just remember one thing....Once the playoff starts, all that top seed sh*t doesn't mean a DAMN THING.
Yall the c*cky ones you wanna talk about schedule that week a** division............yall beat a banged up Steeler team whoopty doo
So Saints havent played anybody?
Texans AFC South Champ yeah minus Foster but Tate was hot.....Vilma our MLB didn't play
Lions the current#6 seed
Bears werent mediocre when we played them they beat ATL
Atlanta the current#5 seed will take care of them again on MNF
Packers #1 seed lost a close one to them
Bucs were 4-2 playing well when we played them and havent won since
Giants who could possibly still win the East

You just proved your intelligence.....so the texans have won 10 games bc Manning is out this year?

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-20-2011 at 03:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now