Niner Fan feelin himself too much?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 VerbalAssassin said:
Truth be told, Joe is really scared of the possibility that the Packers would have to go up against SF instead of some high powered offensive team like NO. That aura of BX invincibility took a hit when KC pulled their skirt up.
You better hope the Niners win in the playoffs......or this thread will get bumped for a looooooooong time.

Atlanta fans know about my word. Lol jp.

Last edited by regularjoe; 12-21-2011 at 12:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #182
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Tecnique said:
The saints played Houston...
niners d is better than houstons
 6 years ago '06        #183
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 regularjoe said:
You better hope the Niners win in the playoffs......or this thread will get bumped for a looooooooong time.
Lol at trying to spin it around....you better hope you guys win. Majority of 49ers fans like myself would consider the 49ers underdogs against the saints or packers but not by much and know it is a winnable game while you and rynell act like we have no chance and yall got the super bowl on lock

If we lose as long as we don't get crushed we've made our point

If you guys lose...bump city
 6 years ago '08        #184
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5275 5275
 VerbalAssassin said:
Truth be told, Joe is really scared of the possibility that the Packers would have to go up against SF instead of some high powered offensive team like NO. That aura of BX invincibility took a hit when KC pulled their skirt up.
No way have you seen our defense?

I have much more faith in our offense against a good defense than I do in our sh*tty defense going up against an awesome offense

And KC didn't do sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #185
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
if the pack or saints dont win the superbowl we gonna def bump every thread where these n*ggas pre-celebrating and sh*t....

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '06        #186
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
Damn I hope we get that number 2 seed...then we'll see
 6 years ago '06        #187
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
if the pack or saints dont win the superbowl we gonna def bump every thread where these n*ggas pre-celebrating and sh*t....

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
And the funny sh*t us they try and turn it around in us like we saying we're going to win the super bowl easy and packers/saints got no chance when they're the ones saying the sh*t. All we're saying is we're a legitimate that and "can" beat them lol
 6 years ago '04        #188
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol at trying to spin it around....you better hope you guys win. Majority of 49ers fans like myself would consider the 49ers underdogs against the saints or packers but not by much and know it is a winnable game while you and rynell act like we have no chance and yall got the super bowl on lock

If we lose as long as we don't get crushed we've made our point

If you guys lose...bump city
Lol.... oh no. I've given you guys credit. I think you're good. Check the first post. Now you guys are saying "our d is the best", "defense wins championships", etc. You guys wanna pop off.....now it better get backed up.
 6 years ago '08        #189
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
And the funny sh*t us they try and turn it around in us like we saying we're going to win the super bowl easy and packers/saints got no chance when they're the ones saying the sh*t. All we're saying is we're a legitimate that and "can" beat them lol
You do realize this was said by a Packer fan right? The very first post of the thread

regularjoe said:
The 49ers can beat both the Saints and the Packers.
 6 years ago '05        #190
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Lol.... oh no. I've given you guys credit. I think you're good. Check the first post. Now you guys are saying "our d is the best", "defense wins championships", etc. You guys wanna pop off.....now it better get backed up.
13.2 points allowed per game... that to me constitutes the best D in the league...
 6 years ago '04        #191
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
13.2 points allowed per game... that to me constitutes the best D in the league...
I thought stats didn't mean anything? Or is it, they're only important when they benefit you?
 6 years ago '06        #192
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I have read the posts...you give back handed compliments...you say we're good and then try to discredit it wins and act like we can't beat y'all

And if we lose show me a post I made that would be wrong...we'd still be a team that can beat any team in the NFL on any give day. We're a legitimate contender

Just like I favored steelers Monday I knew we could beat them and if we lost it would be close...and then we dominated..the saints in San Fran (don't think we'd beat them in the dome) and 49ers in green bay id have 49ers a 3-4 point underdog but know it could go either way
 6 years ago '04        #193
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 philly337 said:
I have read the posts...you give back handed compliments...you say we're good and then try to discredit it wins and act like we can't beat y'all

And if we lose show me a post I made that would be wrong...we'd still be a team that can beat any team in the NFL on any give day. We're a legitimate contender

Just like I favored steelers Monday I knew we could beat them and if we lost it would be close...and then we dominated..the saints in San Fran (don't think we'd beat them in the dome) and 49ers in green bay id have 49ers a 3-4 point underdog but know it could go either way
Back handed? No. I can think you're good but still call a spade a spade.
 6 years ago '05        #194
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I thought stats didn't mean anything? Or is it, they're only important when they benefit you?
did that come out of my mouth? exactly... so suck my c*ck
 6 years ago '06        #195
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 M said:
You do realize this was said by a Packer fan right? The very first post of the thread
And you do realize for the next ten pages that same poster has tried to discredit our team by posting situational stats and discrediting our wins acting like we don't have a chance
 6 years ago '04        #196
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 philly337 said:
And you do realize for the next ten pages that same poster has tried to discredit our team by posting situational stats and discrediting our wins acting like we don't have a chance
I put "good win" next to good wins. Not my fault some you are bi*ch made.
 6 years ago '08        #197
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
The point is Joe is a realistic fan, everything he has said is true, you guys just want to throw a hissy fit because he's not jumping on your damn bandwagon
 6 years ago '06        #198
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Back handed? No. I can think you're good but still call a spade a spade.

Son you're in here like we can't play top offenses. You posted we are 3-2 against top 12 offenses when that ain't even bad but to add to that we should be 4-1...we dominated the cowboys the entire game. We never were behind...we were up 14-0 with 1 minute left in half then romo threw a 50 yard td. Then kitna came in and was playing better then romo and tied the game....then romo came back after a few drives...we were up 24-14 with 4 minutes left...they tied it up and got a bomb in ot

A miracle comeback away from being 4-1 against top 12 offenses so forgive me if I call a spade a spade and call out hating when I see it
 6 years ago '06        #199
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 M said:
The point is Joe is a realistic fan, everything he has said is true, you guys just want to throw a hissy fit because he's not jumping on your damn bandwagon
I'm sorry is there a kitchen in here? Why is there a female in here....
 6 years ago '08        #200
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
I'm sorry is there a kitchen in here? Why is there a female in here....
Wow haven't heard that a million times, don't worry that's what all guys say when they get proven wrong by a female, you're not alone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now