Who has done more for hip hop? Eminem or Kanye West?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has done more for hip hop?
Eminem 47 44.34%
Kanye 48 45.28%
Hard to choose 11 10.38%
Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Mr Crackee said:
he has a pic of Eric B and Rakims Follow the Leader in his post.

you a fool for this one
lol i kno he dose i im just trying to wake this n*gga up even kim said eminem is a nasty rapper and people need to look past his skin.

[video - click to view]

12-19-2011, 10:01 PM         #142
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
it's a struggle just to read your posts, i already said in my other post that i didn't even vote cause they both did a lot, and i didn't bring up the r*pe sh*t
my bad then, i thought the r*pe sh*t was goin off the orginal topic .. and i mighta mistaked you for the other dude couple times but its all good
 6 years ago '11        #143
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 shadydre85 said:
so you mean to tell me if eminem never blew up and there was nop white rapper rap would be as big as it is today? gtfoh!! white people wernt fu*kin with rap back then befor em came out white america hated that sh*t eminem made it popular and bigger bye putting his face on it. run dmc where the first to brake down the door/sterotype when the did a cross over rock/hiphop song fast forward to 99 eminem solidifide it your crazy if you think eminem hast had a impact on hip hop. not everyone in the world feels the same way n*ggas in the hood feel.
Yeah they were. A lot of mah teachers from high school are HUGE Big & Pac fans. Stop acting like Eminem is the only person in hip hop that white people listened to...
 6 years ago '11        #144
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Fade said:
I already said miss me with this joke sh*t. He talked about himself getting r*ped by his dad in Insane, am I supposed to take that as a joke too?

n*gga I don't know what kind of comedy sh*t you watch or listen to but I don't find r*pe or incest funny in the slightest. And quite frankly, anybody that does needs to have their heads checked...

You said Jeezy & Gibbs' subject matter are always the same. I said I'd rather hear THAT then what Eminem raps about.

Don't be this stupid again, I hate spoon feeding people...
Dog are u slow? Right u would rather hear jeezy then Eminem like I said that's OK but don't act like what Eminem rap about is so bad like the rappers u listen to is positive

And I can say talking about k!lling somebody ain't funny but I got a sense of humour and know its entertainment

And the topic was who did more for hiphop subject matter has nothing to do with what they have done Simmons don't rap or produce and still is important to hiphop

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 12-19-2011 at 10:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #145
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200 OP
space
space
$25,272 | Props total: 19772 19772
Are we going to forget that Kanye revived Common's career with Be?
 12-19-2011, 10:05 PM         #146
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Dog are u slow? Right u would rather hear jeezy then Eminem like I said that's OK but don't act like what Eminem rap about is so bad like the rappers u listen to is positive

And I can say talking about k!lling somebody is ain't funny but I got a sense of humour and know itdls entertainment

And the topic was who did more for hiphop has nothing to do with what they have done Simmons don't rap or produce and still is important to hiphop
not to me, i wouldnt search google for a fu*k to give if russle simmons died tonight
 12-19-2011, 10:06 PM         #147
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
so you mean to tell me if eminem never blew up and there was nop white rapper rap would be as big as it is today? gtfoh!! white people wernt fu*kin with rap back then befor em came out white america hated that sh*t eminem made it popular and bigger bye putting his face on it. run dmc where the first to brake down the door/sterotype when the did a cross over rock/hiphop song fast forward to 99 eminem solidifide it your crazy if you think eminem hast had a impact on hip hop. not everyone in the world feels the same way n*ggas in the hood feel.
Bruh em lil wayne jay-z nicki and kanye the only one's sellin so him making rap bigger isn't doing anything for anybody but shady artists and white rappers that's not helping hip hop as a whole.
 6 years ago '12        #148
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Kanye can't even write his own songs
 12-19-2011, 10:08 PM         #149
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn reading through this thread, shudda known em stans would say some stupid sh*t
 12-19-2011, 10:08 PM         #150
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"white people wernt fu*kin with rap back then befor em came out white america hated that sh*t"

yo ... are you serious, you must be deep in them suburbs
 6 years ago '11        #151
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
...I thought I said not to be this stupid again. I already explained why incest & r*pe >>> k!lling people in terms of what's worse. You're not gonna convince me otherwise.

Ask anybody on the street, females particularly, if they would rather be k!lled or r*ped. The answer EVERY time would be k!lled. Take some r*pe psychology classes and educate yourself...

Kingpin 313 said:
And I can say talking about k!lling somebody is ain't funny but I got a sense of humour and know itdls entertainment
Like I said, anybody finding incest & r*pe funny are just as fu*ked in the head as the person spittin the sh*t. You're entertained by some sick sh*t...
 6 years ago '11        #152
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
9 pages of nobody proving kanye has done more just hating on Eminem

U take away Eminem u have no 50 cent no gunit no chronic 2001 alot of hiphop fans and the highest selling rapper ever

I'm done with y'all

:iough:
 12-19-2011, 10:13 PM         #153
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
...I thought I said not to be this stupid again. I already explained why incest & r*pe >>> k!lling people in terms of what's worse. You're not gonna convince me otherwise.

Ask anybody on the street, females particularly, if they would rather be k!lled or r*ped. The answer EVERY time would be k!lled. Take some r*pe psychology classes and educate yourself...

Like I said, anybody finding incest & r*pe funny are just as fu*ked in the head as the person spittin the sh*t. You're entertained by some sick sh*t...
yo .. ur talkin to the wild fans now insane isnt a funny or a cool song haaa .. but thats one song G n a few bars off another ..
 6 years ago '10        #154
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Yeah you're done. Stick to name calling like these neanderthals.
dog your saying sh*t that makes no sense what do you exspect? your pretty much hating on the man because of color? i try and respect peoples opinons on here but you dont have a real argument or any facts to back up what your saying. its one thing if you dont like the mans music its another just to hate on him cuz hes white or is popular.
 12-19-2011, 10:16 PM         #155
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
dog your saying sh*t that makes no sense what do you exspect? your pretty much hating on the man because of color?
I'm not hating em's overrated and gets credit for doing sh*t he didn't do. Take the bars from not afraid a n*gga on the street spits those bars people give him back the c.d. like "n*gga you garbage" Em spits those bars people like next level sh*t.
 12-19-2011, 10:16 PM         #156
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye done nothing for rap

bringing Common's career back to life is nothing?
giving Talib Kweli his first major single is nothing?
killing off gangsta rap is nothing?
making soul sampling popular again is nothing?(don't bring up SC, no one was influenced from that)
as much as yal hate to admit it, paving the lane for Drake IS SOMETHING. He's arguably the biggest rapper right now and his whole style was influenced off Kanye, you don't have to like it but he did something. Also all these non-gangster rappers coming up are off KANYE's influence, you wouldn't have heard of rappers like XV, Charles Hamilton, Wale, and I don't even gotta bring up Lupe Fiasco.

Kanye may not have produced The Blueprint by himself, but we know damn well Just Blaze didn't just randomly come up with beats like Song Cry, obviously Kanye influenced the entire layout for it when Just was still doing those Dynasty styled beats.

you Em stans are out of your mind
 6 years ago '11        #157
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 FukUrLife187 said:
yo .. ur talkin to the wild fans now insane isnt a funny or a cool song haaa .. but thats one song G n a few bars off another ..
I bet there's more & I asked dude if he wanted me to find some more. I don't fu*k with Eminem like that but those two songs came up in mah head with the quickness. To me it doesn't matter though. You play that card once you're more than likely gonna play it again...
 6 years ago '10        #158
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Fade said:
Yeah they were. A lot of mah teachers from high school are HUGE Big & Pac fans. Stop acting like Eminem is the only person in hip hop that white people listened to...
like they are in 2011? no they wernt. they where on that rock sh*t.
 12-19-2011, 10:20 PM         #159
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
eminem isnt even hip hop anymore

after relapse flopped he abandoned the sh*t and went pop with recovery
Then what the fu*k was 808's and heartbreak?

n*ggas just reachin' for an excuse to discredit that white boy.
 6 years ago '10        #160
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Bruh em lil wayne jay-z nicki and kanye the only one's sellin so him making rap bigger isn't doing anything for anybody but shady artists and white rappers that's not helping hip hop as a whole.
i didnt say he made i bigger i said he made it more popular and and aceptable to listen to.

if you feel shady records is distroying rap (which i think is crazy thing to say becuz there not selling like they used to) your in titled to that. but dont over look or hate on the mans accomplishments. not you or anyone can take that away from him that sh*t is cemented in stone and history

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-19-2011 at 10:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy