Who has done more for hip hop? Eminem or Kanye West?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has done more for hip hop?
Eminem 47 44.34%
Kanye 48 45.28%
Hard to choose 11 10.38%
Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9485 9485
 Kingpin 313 said:
I don't have a problem with it he does read all the post before u jump in the argument
I did read them all you were making a point that gibbs and jeezy only rap about k!lling people correct?
 12-19-2011, 09:44 PM         #122
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He has the most successful hip hop album, song and movie so theres a start. Whether it was black, white or chinese people that bought and went to see those things is irrelevant unless one race is worse than the next
It's not irrelevant when you got delusional stans claiming em "blasted the door open for people of all races"
 6 years ago '10        #123
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 big blak afrika said:
No I don't i'm just pointing out the fact that there's been black rappers of every type before anyone even heard of a rapper named eminem. So what did em change besides more white rappers?
YES YOUR RIGHT!! THERES BEEN LOTS OFF r*peRS THAT HAVE DONE THIS AND ONE OF THEM HAPPENS TO BE WHITE! why is that a problem for you??? sounds like you just hate the man cuz hes white i dont see color when i listen to rap i see and here the music! fu*k wrong with yall n*ggas?

Em made n*ggas want to be better and step ther game up and i thi nk its funny i gotta tel you what em contributed to rap where the hell where you back in 00-2003??? to this day n*ggas are still afraid of him.

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-19-2011 at 09:48 PM..
 12-19-2011, 09:45 PM         #124
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
he's a borderline racist and a self proclaimed bigot. don't take anything he has to say regarding white artists seriously.
Once again I like yelawolf.
 12-19-2011, 09:45 PM         #125
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt defend his cracker a.ss if he wasnt capable on the mic
 6 years ago '11        #126
space
space
 FukUrLife187 said:
haha ight if you dont fu*k wit eem you dont, but bein a hiphop i fan i find somthing wrong wit that ... u must be one of them RnB slash rappin b.o.b 808 and heartbreak n*ggas .. but i mean thats cool, if you aint listen to a lil bit more of his sh*t .. all im sayin g
you are an idiot, i never once said i didn't listen to eminem and based on what I have said you deducted that I like b.o.b. and 808s all i did was argue a point that eminem does infact rap about r*pe sometimes who knew that meant i was a fan of 808s
 6 years ago '11        #127
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

[pic - click to view]

this bout to get good, only a matter of time before kingpin mentions jay/nas and their influence
 6 years ago '09        #128
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 big blak afrika said:
It's not irrelevant when you got delusional stans claiming em "blasted the door open for people of all races"
I never said such a thing, hip hop sales went up when he blew up in America and especially worldwide for thats an undeniable fact though but maybe its a coincidence

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-19-2011 at 09:50 PM..
 12-19-2011, 09:48 PM         #129
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
YES YOUR RIGHT!! THERES BEEN LOTS OFF r*peRS THAT HAVE DONE THIS AND ONE OF THEM HAPPENS TO BE WHITE! why is that a problem for you??? sounds like you just hate the man cuz hes white i dont see color when i listen to rap i see and here the music! fu*k wrong with yall n*ggas?
Em gets credit for that sh*t though. How many times have people say "em raps about real sh*t he doesn't rap about cars and money" Like a tribe called quest never existed like pac never existed like cube never existed.
 12-19-2011, 09:48 PM         #130
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I never said such a thing, hip hop sales went up when he blew up in America and especially worldwide thats an undeniable fact
I wasn't talking about you someone in this thread said that.
 6 years ago '11        #131
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Kingpin 313 said:
He said it in 1 bar as a joke Eminem puts comedy in his raps everybody knows that if u can't take a joke or think its overboard then that's on u comedians say way more over the top sh*t
I already said miss me with this joke sh*t. He talked about himself getting r*ped by his dad in Insane, am I supposed to take that as a joke too?

n*gga I don't know what kind of comedy sh*t you watch or listen to but I don't find r*pe or incest funny in the slightest. And quite frankly, anybody that does needs to have their heads checked...

Kingpin 313 said:
U said u would rather hear that then what Eminem raps about u go and read what u wrote again
You said Jeezy & Gibbs' subject matter are always the same. I said I'd rather hear THAT then what Eminem raps about.

Don't be this stupid again, I hate spoon feeding people...
 12-19-2011, 09:52 PM         #132
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
you are an idiot, i never once said i didn't listen to eminem and based on what I have said you deducted that I like b.o.b. and 808s all i did was argue a point that eminem does infact rap about r*pe sometimes who knew that meant i was a fan of 808s
im a idiot now? .. i wasnt bein literal you du .. fu*k it, i ment you must like a different type of music ... because kanye aint about the mic like eminem .. wich to me is why he is more of influance .. so yall dont even know why yall brought the r*pe sh*t huh? cuz i dont tf foh
 12-19-2011, 09:54 PM         #133
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
I wasn't talking about you someone in this thread said that.
i said he brought his crew up .. and he can influance anybody, you aint the speaker on behalf of a race homie

you jus a bitter ignorant a.ss n*gga who like to argue
 12-19-2011, 09:56 PM         #134
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FukUrLife187 said:
i said he brought his crew up .. and he can influance anybody, you aint the speaker on behalf of a race homie
So can I doesn't mean i'm doing it.
 12-19-2011, 09:56 PM         #135
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I already said miss me with this joke sh*t. He talked about himself getting r*ped by his dad in Insane, am I supposed to take that as a joke too?

n*gga I don't know what kind of comedy sh*t you watch or listen to but I don't find r*pe or incest funny in the slightest. And quite frankly, anybody that does needs to have their heads checked...

You said Jeezy & Gibbs' subject matter are always the same. I said I'd rather hear THAT then what Eminem raps about.

Don't be this stupid again, I hate spoon feeding people...
i cant even fu*k wit new jeezy ... TM 101 all day tho ... and he shoulda had eminem do a verse after gibbs on that new joint, dont sleep
 6 years ago '10        #136
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 big blak afrika said:
Em gets credit for that sh*t though. How many times have people say "em raps about real sh*t he doesn't rap about cars and money" Like a tribe called quest never existed like pac never existed like cube never existed.
so you mean to tell me if eminem never blew up and there was nop white rapper rap would be as big as it is today? gtfoh!! white people wernt fu*kin with rap back then befor em came out white america hated that sh*t eminem made it popular and bigger bye putting his face on it. run dmc where the first to brake down the door/sterotype when the did a cross over rock/hiphop song fast forward to 99 eminem solidifide it your crazy if you think eminem hast had a impact on hip hop. not everyone in the world feels the same way n*ggas in the hood feel.
 6 years ago '11        #137
space
space
 FukUrLife187 said:
im a idiot now? .. i wasnt bein literal you du .. fu*k it, i ment you must like a different type of music ... because kanye aint about the mic like eminem .. wich to me is why he is more of influance .. so yall dont even know why yall brought the r*pe sh*t huh? cuz i dont tf foh
it's a struggle just to read your posts, i already said in my other post that i didn't even vote cause they both did a lot, and i didn't bring up the r*pe sh*t
 12-19-2011, 09:59 PM         #138
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
So can I doesn't mean i'm doing it.
he influanced royce da 5'9 style .... sh*t he prolly influanced that bi*ch v nasty too .. you dont know n*gga but i refuse to beleave the whole world is as one sided as you, its not eminem was influanced by redman ... and vice versa to em's protege .. n*gga yall dumb as fu*k
 12-19-2011, 09:59 PM         #139
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
stupid a.ss n*gga actin like dre snoop pac and ice where the first rappers in history to open up doors ignerence is bliss! ever herd of run dmc rakim?? idint think so. your a fu*kin clown that has no facts to back up your opions. thank god there only a small percentage of n*ggas like you that feel this way.
Yeah you're done. Stick to name calling like these neanderthals.
 12-19-2011, 10:00 PM         #140
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I much prefer Kanye and think he's done more for hip hop
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy