Who has done more for hip hop? Eminem or Kanye West?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has done more for hip hop?
Eminem 47 44.34%
Kanye 48 45.28%
Hard to choose 11 10.38%
Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Fade said:
Quoted lines from the song /argumentrefuted

No, rapping about raping your mother is not the same as dealing drugs. I wouldn't even have sh*t like that cross my mind let alone put it on wax & sell it. Some lines you just don't cross and Eminem has a nasty habit of crossing the lines all the damn time.

And so what if it's the same subject matter? I'd rather listen to that then listen to the shock value bullsh*t Eminem used to spit...
U just discredited your entire argument if u would rather listen to somebody else then Eminem say that

Talking about k!lling somebody every song is the worst sh*t u can talk about so raping somebody isn't OK but k!lling them is?

Come on if u was a conscious rapper fan I would understand but u just nit picking
 6 years ago '10        #102
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 big blak afrika said:
Nope just white people black folks been doing this sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

stupid a.ss n*gga actin like dre snoop pac and ice where the first rappers in history to open up doors ignerence is bliss! ever herd of run dmc rakim?? idint think so. your a fu*kin clown that has no facts to back up your opions. thank god there only a small percentage of n*ggas like you that feel this way.

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-19-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 12-19-2011, 09:29 PM         #103
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH at how close this poll is...

Eminem has done more purely rapping single handedly than Kanye has producing/rapping.

12-19-2011, 09:30 PM         #104
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Because y'all asked for it. Jesus yall are some backwards people...
nah i ment im asking for more .... i ment jus 4? .. are yall like "THATS THE n*gga THAT SPIT THEM 4 BARS I AINT fu*kN WIT EEM" ... smh
 12-19-2011, 09:31 PM         #105
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FukUrLife187 said:
YOOOO MY n*gga ARE YOU A MEMBER OF BLACK PANTHER OR SUM sh*t? .. eminem brought n*ggas wit eem, and a spanish dude from brooklyn ... the fu*k? let the hate go
No hate just correcting people. If you think em opened the door for people of all races then you're dumb.
 6 years ago '11        #106
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Kingpin 313 said:
U just discredited your entire argument if u would rather listen to somebody then Eminem say that

[pic - click to view]

Read my post again & comprehend it this time...

Kingpin 313 said:
Talking about k!lling somebody every song is the worst sh*t u can talk about so raping somebody isn't OK but k!lling them is?

Come on if u was a conscious rapper fan I would understand but u just nit picking
n*gga you act like RAPING YOUR MOM isn't bad! The fu*k kinda sh*t you listen to? Listening to war stories >>> listening to sick incest & r*pe sh*t, I don't care what anybody says. The fact that you're actually cosigning that sh*t got me

I'm not a conscious rapper fan? Don't even go here kid, you have no idea what I listen to obviously...
 6 years ago '11        #107
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9475 9475
 FukUrLife187 said:
yo thats one bar off one song ... and he was talkin bout critic a.ss soft a.ss n*ggas like how your sounding right now .. thats like me sayin i dont fu*k wit biggie cuz he said " my man kidnap kids fu*k em the a.ss throw em over a brigde" .. like cmon son
i didn't say the entire song was bad or about r*pe but he has made full songs about r*pe and i named it insane whole premise was about r*pe and how it made him insane was it not? idk how im sounding like a soft a.ss critic i was just arguing the point
 12-19-2011, 09:33 PM         #108
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
No hate just correcting people. If you think em opened the door for people of all races then you're dumb.
he contributed ... he OPENED THE DOOR FOR HIS n*ggaS ... NOONE CAN NECASARLY OPEN THE DOOR FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON TO RAP THE sh*t IS ALL BIZ AND POLITICS ... THEY CAN INSPRE YOU TO RAP, AND IF YOUR TELLN ME EMINEM CANT INSPIRE A n*gga TO RAP YOU LOST YOUR fu*kIN MIND
 12-19-2011, 09:33 PM         #109
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
stupid n*gga actin like dre snoop pac and ice where the first rappers in history to open up doors ignerence is bliss!
No I don't i'm just pointing out the fact that there's been black rappers of every type before anyone even heard of a rapper named eminem. So what did em change besides more white rappers?
 6 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
U just discredited your entire argument if u would rather listen to somebody else then Eminem say that

well eminem talks about k!lling people too so what is the point of this post?
 12-19-2011, 09:35 PM         #111
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
i didn't say the entire song was bad or about r*pe but he has made full songs about r*pe and i named it insane whole premise was about r*pe and how it made him insane was it not? idk how im sounding like a soft a.ss critic i was just arguing the point
i dont fu*k with the song insane ... but that strips him of credit? like what are yall arguin cuz it sound like yall haten on honkeys? smh haha
 6 years ago '11        #112
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 FukUrLife187 said:
he contributed ... he OPENED THE DOOR FOR HIS n*ggaS ... NOONE CAN NECASARLY OPEN THE DOOR FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON TO RAP THE sh*t IS ALL BIZ AND POLITICS ... THEY CAN INSPRE YOU TO RAP, AND IF YOUR TELLN ME EMINEM CANT INSPIRE A n*gga TO RAP YOU LOST YOUR fu*kIN MIND
Turn your caps lock off & remove the feelings you've caught. You act like Kanye didn't influence anybody to rap. When College Dropout came out 50 was dominating the airwaves as well as a sh*tload of other gangster rap artists. Tell me if Eminem dropped Jesus Walks would it get that much play? NO. That's Yeezy's doing & there's a reason College Dropout was named the best hip hop album of the decade. A lot of n*ggas owe Yeezy for the lane they got now, don't sit here & they don't...
 12-19-2011, 09:37 PM         #113
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FukUrLife187 said:
He's not inspiring black folks to rap we had pac cube common nas big rakin fu*k we need em for? Take that puttin rodents up Your a.ss sh*t somewhere else. So besides white people what did he do?
 6 years ago '11        #114
space
space
 FukUrLife187 said:
i dont fu*k with the song insane ... but that strips him of credit? like what are yall arguin cuz it sound like yall haten on honkeys? smh haha
I'm not even hating dude asked for songs where he talked about r*pe so I named them, you asked for lines and full songs so i named insane and it makes me a hater.
 12-19-2011, 09:38 PM         #115
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
No I don't i'm just pointing out the fact that there's been black rappers of every type before anyone even heard of a rapper named eminem. So what did em change besides more white rappers?
hes one of the illest mc's in the game, regardless of what he says in "A" song "SOMETIMES" ... what i wanna is what did kanye do but influence a bunch of wack a.ss rappers ... (i fux wit J cole n kendrick tho)
 6 years ago '11        #116
space
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
well eminem talks about k!lling people too so what is the point of this post?
I don't have a problem with it he does read all the post before u jump in the argument
 12-19-2011, 09:40 PM         #117
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
He's not inspiring black folks to rap we had pac cube common nas big rakin fu*k we need em for? Take that puttin rodents up Your a.ss sh*t somewhere else. So besides white people what did he do?
dog, you need to check yourself, a skill level that high on a dominican black white ill inspire any young mc ... im done talkin to you n*gga, n*gga said "WHAT WE NEED HIM FOR" lol
 6 years ago '09        #118
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 big blak afrika said:
He has the most successful hip hop album, song and movie so theres a start. Whether it was black, white or chinese people that bought and went to see those things is irrelevant unless one race is worse than the next.
In any other music genre you would be proclaimed king of the genre if those 3 things were stacked in your favor but people want to discredit Em

"Hailey"
"What?"
"Come here baby. Bring Daddy his artist of the decade plaque he`s gonna shove up Kanyes a.ss"

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-19-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #119
space
space
space
 Fade said:

[pic - click to view]

Read my post again & comprehend it this time...

n*gga you act like RAPING YOUR MOM isn't bad! The fu*k kinda sh*t you listen to? Listening to war stories >>> listening to sick incest & r*pe sh*t, I don't care what anybody says. The fact that you're actually cosigning that sh*t got me

I'm not a conscious rapper fan? Don't even go here kid, you have no idea what I listen to obviously...
He said it in 1 bar as a joke Eminem puts comedy in his raps everybody knows that if u can't take a joke or think its overboard then that's on u comedians say way more over the top sh*t

U said u would rather hear that then what Eminem raps about u go and read what u wrote again
 12-19-2011, 09:42 PM         #120
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
I'm not even hating dude asked for songs where he talked about r*pe so I named them, you asked for lines and full songs so i named insane and it makes me a hater.
haha ight if you dont fu*k wit eem you dont, but bein a hiphop i fan i find somthing wrong wit that ... u must be one of them RnB slash rappin b.o.b 808 and heartbreak n*ggas .. but i mean thats cool, if you aint listen to a lil bit more of his sh*t .. all im sayin g
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago