Who has done more for hip hop? Eminem or Kanye West?

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has done more for hip hop?
Eminem 47 44.34%
Kanye 48 45.28%
Hard to choose 11 10.38%
Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 whothebestmc said:
sure you can find ways to discredit anything he does, just for arguments sake what would you list for eminem?
How am I discrediting him why should he get credit for a album he produced 4 songs for

Like somebody said Eminem should get credit for writing the songs on the chronic if that's the case
 12-19-2011, 09:14 PM         #82
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Kill You & Insane are the first to come to mind. I'll go look for more if you want...
k!ll you wasnt about r*pe n*gga ... that song was ill, "aint gone shoot you, imma pull you to this bullet an put it through you" or sumn like that ... IS YAL n*ggaS HATEN ON A WHITEBOY fu*k IS GOIN ON?
 12-19-2011, 09:15 PM         #83
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
Eminem by a landslide. And i'm a huge Kanye fan... i'm a producer and he's one of my influences.

But Eminem changed the entire landscape of hip-hop. He didn't just BLAST the door open for white people, he blasted the door open for anybody of any race.
MC's ... yall n*ggas quit haten
 6 years ago '11        #84
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Kingpin 313 said:
What songs do Eminem have about r*pe n*ggas just make sh*t up to be haters
guilty conscience, crack a bottle, insane, k!ll you off the top of my head
 6 years ago '11        #85
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 FukUrLife187 said:
kill you wasnt about r*pe n*gga ... that song was ill, "aint gone shoot you, imma pull you to this bullet an put it through you" or sumn like that ... IS YAL n*ggaS HATEN ON A WHITEBOY fu*k IS GOIN ON?
"Just bend over and take it like as.lut, OK Ma?
"Oh, now he's raping his own mother, abusing a wh0ore,"

...What wasn't about r*pe again?
 6 years ago '11        #86
space
space
 FukUrLife187 said:
kill you wasnt about r*pe n*gga ... that song was ill, "aint gone shoot you, imma pull you to this bullet an put it through you" or sumn like that ... IS YAL n*ggaS HATEN ON A WHITEBOY fu*k IS GOIN ON?
Shut ups.lut, you're causin’ too much chaos
Just bend over and take its.lut, okay Ma?"

seems like r*pe and he talking about his mom too

Kingpin 313 said:
How am I discrediting him why should he get credit for a album he produced 4 songs for

Like somebody said Eminem should get credit for writing the songs on the chronic if that's the case
well in the post i quoted you were just arguing against the reasons for kanye i'm not saying em shouldnt get credit for those things but you were taking away credit from kanye in that post, so i was just asking what you would list for em
 12-19-2011, 09:19 PM         #87
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
ignorant/racist black people are going to eat this to shreds and act like it's a cool thing to do..
if they do they fruity pepple a.ss pieon a.ss n*ggas cuz he did .. he brought 4 n*ggas wit eem then turned around got off drugs n brought four more .. he shot 50 cent up .. sh*t, i fu*k wit obie two .. idk tho if you dont like eminem to the point where you say kanye did more for hiphop you might be a closet hater .. a self consciance hater if you will haha
 6 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 Fade said:

beat me to it
 6 years ago '11        #89
space
space
space
 Fade said:
Kill You & Insane are the first to come to mind. I'll go look for more if you want...
k!ll you is talking about k!lling a girl not raping

Like I said u listen to rappers that talk about k!lling people selling drugs robing people etc. Rapping about negative ignorant sh*t is all the same

And once again atleast Eminem has balance with songs about loving his daughter and other sh*t
Jeezy and Gibbs cant go 3 songs without talking about the same stuff
 6 years ago '11        #90
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Why can't people just accept opinions on face value? Just because you say somebody did more for hip hop than the other that doesn't mean that other person did absolutely nothing. You just joined & you already jumpin to conclusions and name callin. I swear BX attracts the largest amount of squares...
 6 years ago '10        #91
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,425 | Props total: 2369 2369
 FukUrLife187 said:
its cuz hes white its always been becuz of that but its all good cuz Em stays wining while there fav artis stay losing haters gona hate just imagin what the haters are going to say when em is at a 100mill records sold theyll prob k!ll themselfs

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-19-2011 at 09:25 PM..
 12-19-2011, 09:22 PM         #92
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
Shut ups.lut, you're causiní too much chaos
Just bend over and take its.lut, okay Ma?"

seems like r*pe and he talking about his mom too

well in the post i quoted you were just arguing against the reasons for kanye i'm not saying em shouldnt get credit for those things but you were taking away credit from kanye in that post, so i was just asking what you would list for em
yo thats one bar off one song ... and he was talkin bout critic a.ss soft a.ss n*ggas like how your sounding right now .. thats like me sayin i dont fu*k wit biggie cuz he said " my man kidnap kids fu*k em the a.ss throw em over a brigde" .. like cmon son
 12-19-2011, 09:23 PM         #93
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
Eminem by a landslide. And i'm a huge Kanye fan... i'm a producer and he's one of my influences.

But Eminem changed the entire landscape of hip-hop. He didn't just BLAST the door open for white people, he blasted the door open for anybody of any race.
Nope just white people black folks been doing this sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #94
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Kanye has influenced a whole generation, all these producer / rapper / singers are everywhere now and, say what you want that there were peopel before Ye doin that, but how many took it to the worldwide level that hip hop is.

He made hip hop acceptable to your average middle class dude, and that you didn't have to be a gangster to make it. Kanye pulled from the like of your ATCQ, De La Souls etc. What amazes is that Kanye has got props from basically every influential artist alive, yet still people will say he has done sh*t for hip hop.

Kanye's biggest influence, is that he kept taking hip hop forward. Jay knows that Yeezy's vision has also helped him stay relevant and the two of them have taken hip hop to places that it hadn't been before and expanded the culture.

Eminem has done plenty, I will say that he came at the right time as hip hop was basically the most marketable genre when he came out and what better person to market than a white rapper NOT rapping about what the public perceived as stereotypical rap. There's no denying Eminem's skill set and ability, but he hasnt really evolved as an artist. He also brought us 50 Cent who dominated the period when he came out, no two questions about it.

They occupy very different lanes, but I do think Kanye is the more rounded and versatile dude that has covered more ground in hip hop than most.

Last edited by sheedawg; 12-19-2011 at 09:28 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #95
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kill you is talking about k!lling a girl not raping

Like I said u listen to rappers that talk about k!lling people selling drugs robing people etc. Rapping about negative ignorant sh*t is all the same

And once again atleast Eminem has balance with songs about loving his daughter and other sh*t
Jeezy and Gibbs cant go 3 songs without talking about the same stuff
Quoted lines from the song /argumentrefuted

No, rapping about raping your mother is not the same as dealing drugs. I wouldn't even have sh*t like that cross my mind let alone put it on wax & sell it. Some lines you just don't cross and Eminem has a nasty habit of crossing the lines all the damn time.

And so what if it's the same subject matter? I'd rather listen to that then listen to the shock value bullsh*t Eminem used to spit...
 6 years ago '11        #96
space
space
space
 Fade said:

Y'all said songs and posted 1 bar
 6 years ago '11        #97
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Y'all said songs and posted 1 bar
Dude above posted more bars from the same song. Happy now?
 12-19-2011, 09:26 PM         #98
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Nope just white people black folks been doing this sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

YOOOO MY n*gga ARE YOU A MEMBER OF BLACK PANTHER OR SUM sh*t? .. eminem brought n*ggas wit eem, and a spanish dude from brooklyn ... the fu*k? let the hate go
 12-19-2011, 09:27 PM         #99
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Dude above posted more bars from the same song. Happy now?
what 4? .. yall reachin for hate
 6 years ago '11        #100
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 FukUrLife187 said:
what 4? .. yall reachin for hate
Because y'all asked for it. Jesus yall are some backwards people...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago