Who has done more for hip hop? Eminem or Kanye West?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has done more for hip hop?
Eminem 47 44.34%
Kanye 48 45.28%
Hard to choose 11 10.38%
Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 11:05 PM         #201
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminems a animal ... but not everyone wanna hear ill rap, but then they say they fux with nas common .. kanye dont fit in wit these n*ggas?!
 12-19-2011, 11:05 PM         #202
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Its funny how black people love praising tiger woods and Obama for taken over something white but don't wanna admit when somebody white takes over something black

n*ggas is racist for no reason
Big difference between saying tiger has taken over golf and tiger blasting open doors for whites to golf. Yes tiger took over golf He didn't blast the door open for white people to golf they were already golfing.
 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM         #203
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
what dose em get credit for doing that (YOU) THINK HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN??? YOUR TALKING ABOUT A SONG THAT WAS ON HIS LATES ALBUM? EMINEMS NOT WHAT HE USED TO BE HE DID FALL OFF YOUR ACTING LIKE RECOVERY WAS HIS FIRST ALBUM WHAT ABOUT SSLP? MMLP? D12-DEVILS NIGHT? EMINEM SHOW? ...SEE YOU DONT MENTION THEM CUZ YOU KNO YOUR a.ss WOULD GET ROATED ON HERE IF YOU DID. AT THIS POINT YOU JUST REACHING AND ITS SAD.
Blasting down doors for blacks and being the only rapper to rap about real sh*t.
 12-19-2011, 11:07 PM         #204
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
what dose em get credit for doing that (YOU) THINK HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN??? YOUR TALKING ABOUT A SONG THAT WAS ON HIS LATES ALBUM? EMINEMS NOT WHAT HE USED TO BE HE DID FALL OFF YOUR ACTING LIKE RECOVERY WAS HIS FIRST ALBUM WHAT ABOUT SSLP? MMLP? D12-DEVILS NIGHT? EMINEM SHOW? ...SEE YOU DONT MENTION THEM CUZ YOU KNO YOUR a.ss WOULD GET ROATED ON HERE IF YOU DID. AT THIS POINT YOU JUST REACHING AND ITS SAD.
why u respnden .. i think he like fu*kin wit u hahaa .. his names big blak africa ... you expect this bitter a.ss n*gga to like a white rapper?
 12-19-2011, 11:08 PM         #205
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
you seriously don't think em has fought for what he has become in hip hop ??
not sure if you can even imagine the sh*t this dude has been through to be taken serious in this game lol. you say pac fought etc. em is the most contraversial rapper of all time lol. you don't think he has fought ?? fu*k he's had the entire government down his throat a few times.
he just didnt' back down (obviously). it's not a race thing at this point. dude just had balls to match his talent.
He fought for whites and himself that's what i'm saying he didn't "blast down doors for people of all color"
 6 years ago '11        #206
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 ballergenetics said:
you seriously don't think em has fought for what he has become in hip hop ??
not sure if you can even imagine the sh*t this dude has been through to be taken serious in this game lol. you say pac fought etc. em is the most contraversial rapper of all time lol. you don't think he has fought ?? fu*k he's had the entire government down his throat a few times.
he just didnt' back down (obviously). it's not a race thing at this point. dude just had balls to match his talent.
Real sh*t.
Big read this and try to say its wrong.
Its obvious you dont like em so why argue about it?
 12-19-2011, 11:09 PM         #207
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FukUrLife187 said:
why u respnden .. i think he like fu*kin wit u hahaa .. his names big blak africa ... you expect this bitter a.ss n*gga to like a white rapper?
I like yelawolf. Got trunk muzik and his new sh*t haven't listened to the new sh*t yet though.
 12-19-2011, 11:10 PM         #208
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Real sh*t.
Big read this and try to say its wrong.
Its obvious you dont like em so why argue about it?
Already read it and responded.
 12-19-2011, 11:11 PM         #209
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
I like yelawolf. Got trunk muzik and his new sh*t haven't listened to the new sh*t yet though.
yo lets get on some real sh*t ... yelawolf sux b, how in the fu*k you like this country a.ss cracker a.ss pop the trunk a.ss dirty a.ss n*gga .. he sound like ricky bobby with flow, you like yelaolf and dont like eminem .. im baffled b i wont lie
 6 years ago '10        #210
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 big blak afrika said:
what are you talking about? Em has his accomplishments like i said he did a lot for white people was a good rapper for a while. Whatever whatever but he didn't pioneer no sh*t nor did he blast down any doors for black people. All that sh*t he did for white people that's great keep that put it in yo pocket, but my people have fought for everything they have in hip hop not em pac nwa the juice crew rakim eric b run dmc those n*ggas.
you keep saying white people??? Thats your problem right there you wont even actknolege the fact he helped everyone not just white poeple. Theres no getting through to a ignerate a.ss n*gga. Im imbarresed to be a.ssoiate with n*ggas like you. n*ggas like you are the ones holding us back.
 6 years ago '11        #211
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Already read it and responded.
I put that before i saw ur post but you dont deny not liking em so why argue?
Point is from the rappers you've named and ur pic of the jacka that you like street rap which is cool, but it seems you dont fu*k with anything else besides maybe common.
Stay in your zone of rap dude.
 12-19-2011, 11:15 PM         #212
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
you keep saying white people??? Thats your problem right there you wont even actknolege the fact he helped everyone not just white poeple. Theres no getting through to a ignerate a.ss n*gga. Im imbarresed to be a.ssoiate with n*ggas like you. n*ggas like you are the ones holding us back.
whys he mad tho? lol
 12-19-2011, 11:15 PM         #213
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
naw you might just be stupid.
 6 years ago '10        #214
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 FukUrLife187 said:
I KINOW HIS TYPE HE MAD AT THE WORLD AND WHITE AMERICA AND ALL IM DOIN IS SHOWING THE PEOPLE THAT SEE THIS THAT ALL n*ggaS ARENT LIKE HIM. PLUSE I JUST LIKE MAKING HIM LOOK SO STUPID AND REDICULIOUS
 12-19-2011, 11:17 PM         #215
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
He fought for whites and himself that's what i'm saying he didn't "blast down doors for people of all color"
you dont have to blast down doors to influence colored mc's tho G .. jus know that, you the only tyrome biggins a.ss n*gga i know in real life and the internet
 12-19-2011, 11:17 PM         #216
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
I put that before i saw ur post but you dont deny not liking em so why argue?
Point is from the rappers you've named and ur pic of the jacka that you like street rap which is cool, but it seems you dont fu*k with anything else besides maybe common.
Stay in your zone of rap dude.
Bruh why would I like all street sh*t plus common that makes no sense obviously I listen to everybody I feel is good.
 12-19-2011, 11:19 PM         #217
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
 shadydre85 said:
I KINOW HIS TYPE HE MAD AT THE WORLD AND WHITE AMERICA AND ALL IM DOIN IS SHOWING THE PEOPLE THAT SEE THIS THAT ALL n*ggaS ARENT LIKE HIM. PLUSE I JUST LIKE MAKING HIM LOOK SO STUPID AND REDICULIOUS
 6 years ago '11        #218
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Bruh why would I like all street sh*t plus common that makes no sense obviously I listen to everybody I feel is good.
Almost all the rappers you've named except common are street.
Im not hating either, i used to be a big jacka fan but i listen to all types of rap.
i dont see how people can be all around hip hop fans and not respect the things em or any other rapper has done.
 12-19-2011, 11:21 PM         #219
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
 6 years ago '11        #220
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
So ShadyDre all up in this thread talkin about makin people look stupid like I didn't just son his a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy