Who has done more for hip hop? Eminem or Kanye West?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has done more for hip hop?
Eminem 47 44.34%
Kanye 48 45.28%
Hard to choose 11 10.38%
Voters: 106. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 10:43 PM         #181
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
Eminem by a landslide. And i'm a huge Kanye fan... i'm a producer and he's one of my influences.

But Eminem changed the entire landscape of hip-hop. He didn't just BLAST the door open for white people, he blasted the door open for anybody of any race.
 shadydre85 said:
your not getting it through you think head NO ONE SAID HE BLASTED DOORS DOWN FOR BLACKS WERE SAYING HE BROKE BARRIERS DOWN FOR EVERYONE!!!!! AND ITS SO OBVIOUS YOUR A RACIST AND HATE HIM CUZ OF HIS COLOR I BET IT BURNS YOU UP INSIDE EVERYTIME HE SELLS OVER A MILLION. IM DONE TALKING,YOU CANT FIX STUPID. THANK GOD YOUR THE 1% OF PEOPLE THAT FEELS THAT WAY
What doors for blacks did he blast down if he blasted down doors for everyone? None blacks blasted down there own doors. People mad cause i'm not giving em credit for some sh*t he didn't do.
 12-19-2011, 10:44 PM         #182
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:
That's a lie bro.

Eminem made it acceptable for white teens to like rap,if you don't see that then i don't know what to telll you.
he made it acceptable for white teens in the SUBURBS to like rap ... and theres to many intangables to say that statement ... so yo .. yall dont kno what the fu*k yall talkin bout

n*gga how old is you?
 6 years ago '10        #183
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Fade said:
Thought you said you were done with "us"...

I hope you know that you saying you know what white people were NOT listening to is the same thing as saying you know what white people were listning to, duh.I'm not the one dancin all through this thread talkin about how I know what white people were listening to but yet I'm the ignorant one. Yeah...right...

IS THIS n*gga SERIOUS???
 12-19-2011, 10:45 PM         #184
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"young n*ggas, god keep from these young n*ggas, not the smart ones jus the dumb n*ggas"
 6 years ago '10        #185
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
What doors for blacks did he blast down if he blasted down doors for everyone? None blacks blasted down there own doors. People mad cause i'm not giving em credit for some sh*t he didn't do.
your a fu*kin idiot!
 12-19-2011, 10:47 PM         #186
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:
That's a lie bro.

Eminem made it acceptable for white teens to like rap,if you don't see that then i don't know what to telll you.

Before Eminem rap was NOT being played like that on MTV/Total Request Live.
So? fu*k trl we already had yo mtv raps. See y'all giving him credit for sh*t he didn't do. They played straight out of compton on mtv.
 12-19-2011, 10:47 PM         #187
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FukUrLife187 said:
he made it acceptable for white teens in the SUBURBS to like rap ... and theres to many intangables to say that statement ... so yo .. yall dont kno what the fu*k yall talkin bout

n*gga how old is you?
exactly n*gga and who is buying albums now?Teenaged white kids from the suburbs who if eminem never existed probably wouldn't have gave two fu*ks about rap music.

We both know this.
 12-19-2011, 10:48 PM         #188
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

if it wasn't for Eminem we wouldn't have this classic beat

cuz u kno he's the reason why white rappers exist
 12-19-2011, 10:49 PM         #189
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
your a fu*kin idiot!
rever'n Al sharpton fu*k eminem movement benzino a.ss n*gga ... you affermative hip hop action a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #190
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
That's a lie bro.

Before Eminem rap was NOT being played like that on MTV/Total Request Live.

THIS^^^ it was mostly rock! with hip hop here and there
 12-19-2011, 10:50 PM         #191
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
So? fu*k trl we already had yo mtv raps. See y'all giving him credit for sh*t he didn't do. They played straight out of compton on mtv.
Fu*k TRL?n*gga YO! MTV raps wasn't sh*t compared to TRL.TRL launched careers,YO! MTV raps was some sh*t MTV execs made up to toss a bone to black people.That sh*t had minimum influence at best.

TRL was the biggest show on MTV during that channels peak,TRL birthed 106&Park.
 6 years ago '11        #192
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 shadydre85 said:

IS THIS n*gga SERIOUS???
They weren't listening to hip hop according to you. Which would mean if you knew that you knew what they were listening to, which you said here:

shadydre85 said:
like they are in 2011? no they wernt. they where on that rock sh*t.
Now shut the fu*k up...

shadydre85 said:
your a fu*kin idiot!
Oh so much irony. Makin n*ggas look stupid on here has gotten so easy...
 12-19-2011, 10:51 PM         #193
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
your a fu*kin idiot!
Naw you are. I'm not letting anybody take credit for some sh*t my people did. If you o.k. with that that's you. I remember when Dan Quail former vice president wanted to ban pac album and pac fought for that sh*t not em pac did. That's blasting down some doors for you.
 12-19-2011, 10:54 PM         #194
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
the first album(not just rap, first album ever) i owned was It Was Written on casette

prolly had about 70 albums by the time i copped Marshall Mathers LP
You're not the norm though,most rap fans black or white haven't even heard It was written.Let alone it being their first album.

A lot of white ppl got introduced to rap thru Em,just like black ppl with golf & Tiger Woods.
 12-19-2011, 10:54 PM         #195
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:
exactly n*gga and who is buying albums now?Teenaged white kids from the suburbs who if eminem never existed probably wouldn't have gave two fu*ks about rap music.

We both know this.
sh*t i dont buy albums .. but i fu*k with eminems bad meets evil
sh*t aint as onesided as n*ggas on here is sayin tho so everyone on here is arguin moot points

but yea i know people that fu*k wit em n that dont, all races .. im sure n*ggas in ur hood the same

Last edited by FukUrLife187; 12-19-2011 at 10:57 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #196
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
on some real sh*t Em definitely had a bigger impact than Kanye but in terms of what he's done for hip hop or his influence i don't know if i can even name anything...crazy as it sounds
 12-19-2011, 11:01 PM         #197
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
but at the same time you'll never accept that hip hop is bigger than your people now...
so no matter what any white producer, rapper does in this game, you will never be able to acknowledge it. you're far to ignorant.
What are you talking about? Em has his accomplishments like I said He did a lot for white people was a good rapper for a while. Whatever whatever but he didn't pioneer no sh*t nor did he blast down any doors for black people. All that sh*t he did for white people that's great keep that put it in yo pocket, but my people have fought for everything they have in hip hop not em pac nwa the juice crew rakim eric b run dmc those n*ggas.
 6 years ago '11        #198
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Its funny how black people love praising tiger woods and Obama for taken over something white but don't wanna admit when somebody white takes over something black

n*ggas is racist for no reason
 12-19-2011, 11:03 PM         #199
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
on some real sh*t Em definitely had a bigger impact than Kanye but in terms of what he's done for hip hop or his influence i don't know if i can even name anything...crazy as it sounds
what i as tryna say is the dudes skill influances, like theres certain rappers i hear and it makes me wanna rap, eminem, crooked i, jay z, elzhi, nas ... not to mention the MC's eminem brought into the game are crazy

then i look at kanye as the corny influance on the young n*ggas and one of the best producers in the game ..

idk if im missn anthing
 6 years ago '10        #200
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I'm not hating em's overrated and gets credit for doing sh*t he didn't do. Take the bars from not afraid a n*gga on the street spits those bars people give him back the c.d. like "n*gga you garbage" Em spits those bars people like next level sh*t.
what dose em get credit for doing that (YOU) THINK HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN??? YOUR TALKING ABOUT A SONG THAT WAS ON HIS LATES ALBUM? EMINEMS NOT WHAT HE USED TO BE HE DID FALL OFF YOUR ACTING LIKE RECOVERY WAS HIS FIRST ALBUM WHAT ABOUT SSLP? MMLP? D12-DEVILS NIGHT? EMINEM SHOW? ...SEE YOU DONT MENTION THEM CUZ YOU KNO YOUR a.ss WOULD GET ROASTED ON HERE IF YOU DID. AT THIS POINT YOU JUST REACHING AND ITS SAD. YOUR NOT PUTTING UP A GOOD ARGUMENT OR ANYTHING JUTS SPEWING HATE CUZ OF YOUR OWN INSUCURITYS.

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-19-2011 at 11:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago