Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
9031 pageviews
24 comments

T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
Dec 19 - Senate will vote next month on Protect IP copyright bill

A vote on the Protect IP Act, a close cousin of the Stop Online Piracy Act, or SOPA, will be held January 24, thanks to a last-minute push by Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) over the weekend.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who calls Protect IP "a bipartisan piece of legislation which is extremely important."
(Credit: U.S. Senate)
"This is a bipartisan piece of legislation which is extremely important," Reid said Saturday. "I repeat, it is bipartisan. I hope we can have a productive couple of days, pass this bill, and move on to other matters."

Both Protect IP and SOPA have earned the enmity of Silicon Valley companies, Internet engineers, venture capitalists, civil libertarians, and a growing number of Internet users (PDF) because of the methods they use to make suspected piratical Web sites virtually disappear from the Internet. Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe, author of the treatise American Constitutional Law, says this approach violates the First Amendment.

On Saturday, as the Senate was preparing to adjourn until 2012, Reid proposed that the initial debate on Protect IP would take place at 2:15 p.m. ET on January 24, one day after senators return from the holidays.

[pic - click to view]

Senate will vote next month on Protect IP copyright bill

24 comments for "Dec 19 - Senate will vote next month on Protect IP copyright bill"

12-20-2011, 04:45 PM         #2
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This is a bipartisan piece of legislation which is extremely important," Reid said Saturday. "I repeat, it is bipartisan. I hope we can have a productive couple of days, pass this bill, and move on to other matters."
What a corrupt piece of sh*t. Yea, it's bipartisan, because the film industry is bribing the sh*t out of both parties you slimy fu*k. Look at him trying to downplay it, like it''s not important. bi*ch, this bill will change the fu*king internet forever. This and SOPA will censor the sh*t out of the internet and k!ll a ton of sites we use everyday, like Boxden, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Tumblr, megaupload, torrent sites etc., etc. fu*k I hate these old pieces of sh*t who don't even know how to use the internet. Our legislators are about to fu*k up the entire internet for everybody else in the world, and everyone is fu*king pissed. And these fu*ks act like it's not a big deal.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by kevante; 12-20-2011 at 04:59 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #3
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k this bill and any Rep. or Sen. that votes for this sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #4
krushh 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 2 2
I only care for the internet so i know whats going on in and out of our country.........besides that idgaf

6 years ago '09        #5
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Say bye to BX
 6 years ago '04        #6
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 OmenGFX said:
Say bye to BX
I know right ? This is the first time i heard this. I subscribe to a number of rss feeds and the first time i hear it is on BX.

If this bill is passed then it might start an internet revolution.
 12-20-2011, 09:45 PM         #7
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cali said:
I know right ? This is the first time i heard this. I subscribe to a number of rss feeds and the first time i hear it is on BX.

If this bill is passed then it might start an internet revolution.
guarantee anonymous will pull somethin :agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #8
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 TUNES707 said:
guarantee anonymous will pull somethin :agreement6:
Yeah but the government will use that attack to pull more legislation most likely.

I swear this country is becoming communist more and more piece by piece. There is already an Internet Copyright Act in place that blocks searches on Google... So why do they need this and SOPA?

Because of the money the businesses are giving the politicians. Taking away our rights so they can get paid. And we don't have any say about it.
 6 years ago '08        #9
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,340 | Props total: 4026 4026
sh*t is about 2 get crazy
 6 years ago '04        #10
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28445 28445
If either pass the VPN busienss will explode! They will make sooo much money. It will make tech companies move their headquarters overseas so they don't have to conform, and the country they move to will love to have the money they bring and jobs they create.
 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM         #11
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
If either pass the VPN busienss will explode! They will make sooo much money. It will make tech companies move their headquarters overseas so they don't have to conform, and the country they move to will love to have the money they bring and jobs they create.
the US got pull everywhere, kats are gonna have to start using China/Russian ISP's which makes a whole different mess in it's self....blackmail waiting to happen.
 6 years ago '08        #12
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,340 | Props total: 4026 4026

[video - click to view]

12-21-2011, 02:33 AM         #13
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krushh said:
I only care for the internet so i know whats going on in and out of our country.........besides that idgaf

Translation: "It doesn't really affect me, so I don't care. Let them do it"
You don't don't give a fu*k, therefore it's ok? You better not be black or a minority, and just be an idiot. They could have really used a guy like you in Germany during the 1930's

Last edited by kevante; 12-21-2011 at 07:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #14
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7015 7015
I used to love this country sh*t getting sh*ttier by the day
 6 years ago '05        #15
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
This is absurd. Once the control of the internet was passed to the FCC, it was only imperative that these things would start to take place. They need to just leave the web as it is. It's a complete violation of the first amendment.
 6 years ago '07        #16
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
Never thought i'd have to team up with anonymous, but if this sh*t passes.... Its about to go down
 6 years ago '04        #17
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
This is crucial but more importantly check out what Obama and the House/Senate did over Thanksgiving while America was feasting and watching football...

[video - click to view]

watch what you say on fb... R.i.p our Rights
 6 years ago '04        #18
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 6 years ago '09        #19
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
Anonymous should fukk the entertainment industry up...real sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #20
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 jtt11219 said:
This is crucial but more importantly check out what Obama and the House/Senate did over Thanksgiving while America was feasting and watching football...

watch what you say on fb... R.i.p our Rights
olike i said in the other thread the national defense act has been active for 50 years....stop being a sheep and repeating what ron paul and alex jones say blindly........this is not a new bill but anytime they have to add something they must pass it thru the right channels and its not obama its your senators and the congressmen who you voted for

theres no reason this bill shouldnt pass unless your one of those dot head loving liberal peta c*cksuckers who cried when osama got bodied
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago