Fade's Review of ‘Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition’

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 tlenard said:
white is white liquor not powder
Guess I misinterpreted it...
 6 years ago '05        #82
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
imo alot of the joint sfrom trap or die 2 could of replaced the weaker joints on here...sh*t would of been alot better
 6 years ago '10        #83
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 highcalibermusi said:
imo alot of the joint sfrom trap or die 2 could of replaced the weaker joints on here...sh*t would of been alot better
trappin aint dead too :agreement6: hell even amen. and do it all again from the last laugh
 6 years ago '08        #84
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 Fade said:
No I didn't. I posted a review, that was it. I didn't post a VM or send you a PM requesting you come read it

I said the same thing in the OP. n*ggas cosigning for the name & not the statement
Bruh backdown....you catching waay too many feelings in this thread. I initially came in the thread cuz I thought it was a Legit Review from a reputable source...come to find out it was just a n*gga on BX

I commended you for posting a review thread and putting it out there but honestly who the fu*k are you to post a reveiew and I don't care if it was a vm dm pm am or m & m's n*gga when you open yourself up like that you shouldn't get offended when n*ggas disagree with what you saying. Till now I kept my comments on the cool, fu*k it your review sucked a c- n*gga...fu*koutta here
 6 years ago '11        #85
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh backdown....you catching waay too many feelings in this thread. I initially came in the thread cuz I thought it was a Legit Review from a reputable source...come to find out it was just a n*gga on BX
So you saw Fade's review, & under the thread name it said posted by Fade, & you thought it was from someone else? Wow. No feelings caught over here, I don't know how many times I have to say I don't mind people disagreeing.

I would'nt have even replied to you had you not replied to something not aimed at you

Mike Nitty said:
I commended you for posting a review thread and putting it out there but honestly who the fu*k are you to post a reveiew and I don't care if it was a vm dm pm am or m & m's n*gga when you open yourself up like that you shouldn't get offended when n*ggas disagree with what you saying. Till now I kept my comments on the cool, fu*k it your review sucked a c- n*gga...fu*koutta here
Who the fu*k am I to post a review? A Jeezy fan since he got on the scene. He's mah most listened to artist out of over 200. I'd say I know a little something about Jeezy.

Open myself up like what? When did I ask you to come in this thread?

My review sucked, but yours isn't much bet- oh wait, you don't have one. Bounce out the thread bruh, you don't like the review oh well...
 6 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Fade said:
So you saw Fade's review, & under the thread name it said posted by Fade, & you thought it was from someone else? Wow. No feelings caught over here, I don't know how many times I have to say I don't mind people disagreeing.

I would'nt have even replied to you had you not replied to something not aimed at you

Who the fu*k am I to post a review? A Jeezy fan since he got on the scene. He's mah most listened to artist out of over 200. I'd say I know a little something about Jeezy.

Open myself up like what? When did I ask you to come in this thread?

My review sucked, but yours isn't much bet- oh wait, you don't have one. Bounce out the thread bruh, you don't like the review oh well...
Bruh it was late and I was high...forgive me if I skimmed over who made the thread...and why would check to see who makes a thread anyway

I'm done with you pimp....you're an attention wh0ore, you made the thread yesterday or the day before or whenever it was made and you stalking this bi*ch out waiting for comments You gets no more attention from me yo.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 63 63
The real question is who's actually going to buy the album now since everybody had a week to listen to it
 6 years ago '08        #88
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
n*gga you aint the only 1 who ride wit Jeezy...I live in Charlotte and I stay in Atlanta, matter fact I'll be back in 3 days
 6 years ago '11        #89
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh it was late and I was high...forgive me if I skimmed over who made the thread...and why would check to see who makes a thread anyway

I'm done with you pimp....you're an attention wh0ore, you made the thread yesterday or the day before or whenever it was made and you stalking this bi*ch out waiting for comments You gets no more attention from me yo.
You don't have to check who made it, the name is right under the post. But I forgot this is BX. A big a.ss group of intelligence lacking, unobservant people

You're done with me when again I NEVER asked you to come in here. You clicked the thread, you posted your 2 cents all on your own. I'm an attention wh0ore? LOL n*gga please...
 6 years ago '11        #90
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
n*gga still all up in this thread when he said he was done with me

Lucky Lefty14 said:
The real question is who's actually going to buy the album now since everybody had a week to listen to it
I got it, just waitin on it to come through the mail. Preorded it on amazon
 6 years ago '08        #91
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Fade said:
You don't have to check who made it, the name is right under the post. But I forgot this is BX. A big a.ss group of intelligence lacking, unobservant people

You're done with me when again I NEVER asked you to come in here. You clicked the thread, you posted your 2 cents all on your own. I'm an attention wh0ore? LOL n*gga please...

We can keep it going I'm rolling up again so this should be fun...yea yea yea I know I said I was done but you still talking so guess what I'll be the 1 take a big a.ss sh*t the size of Atlanta on your thread.

You joined in May 2011, that makes you a rookie, in MW3 terms "a noob tuber"

You really gonna sit here and say you look at who makes the thread every time you come in a thread fukn clown a.ss liar...naw but see I ruffled your feathers a lil bit so thats your immature way of a.ssassinating my intelligence.

You so dumb n*gga...you made the thread--when you make a thread you're asking people to come in the mothafu*ka and give their 2 cent...Yo bi*ch a.ss caught feelings cuz somebody else clowned your opinion...then I pointed out how hypocritical it was for you to say you wasn't asking for his 2 cents when you gave us yours...I wasn't even being disrespectful I was keepin it 100. This how I know you an attention wh0ore, every 2 or 3 posts you reply, that mean you stalking, waiting for somebody talk down on yo sh*t.

Real recognize real partna and you aint looking too familiar rite now.
 6 years ago '11        #92
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
n*ggas stay tryin to get the last word in You said you were done, why are you still here?

Mike Nitty said:
You joined in May 2011, that makes you a rookie, in MW3 terms "a noob tuber"
So what? Obviously I'm doin enough to contribute on here. Over 3k posts & the rep count speaks for itself. Name another cat with the rep count I have with 10 heat points & under. You can't...

Mike Nitty said:
You really gonna sit here and say you look at who makes the thread every time you come in a thread fukn clown a.ss liar...naw but see I ruffled your feathers a lil bit so thats your immature way of a.ssassinating my intelligence.
Your dumb a.ss is too stupid to realize that the thread starter's name is DIRECTLY UNDER the thread title. I see them both at the same time sherlock, I'm not goin out of mah way to see sh*t.

!! At "assassinating my intelligence" - go read a thesaurus and get back to me kid.

Mike Nitty said:
You so dumb n*gga...you made the thread--when you make a thread you're asking people to come in the mothafu*ka and give their 2 cent...Yo bi*ch a.ss caught feelings cuz somebody else clowned your opinion...then I pointed out how hypocritical it was for you to say you wasn't asking for his 2 cents when you gave us yours...I wasn't even being disrespectful I was keepin it 100. This how I know you an attention wh0ore, every 2 or 3 posts you reply, that mean you stalking, waiting for somebody talk down on yo sh*t.
No, I don't know how many times I have to say this to get it through your thick head. I made this thread to post my opinion. We're on a forum so of course discussion comes with the territory. I would do the same sh*t if I had a blog to write it on & go back and forth with the comments.

But please show me where I asked ANYBODY to come in this thread & give their opinions on the review? You can't. I posted mah sh*t and that's what it was.

Homie's lame a.ss didn't even clown my opinion, he clowned himself by calling me a "weenie" (where they do that at?) & not saying anything to refute what I said in the review. You did the same sh*t & now you're clowning yourself by STILL being in this thread. I get it, you disagree with the review. Coo, I don't care as it is. When you're still here talkin sh*t you play yourself tho kidd.

Mike Nitty said:
Real recognize real partna and you aint looking too familiar rite now.
Real nice line here, I've never heard this one before :rolleyes2:
 6 years ago '10        #93
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Young!!!

Btw I must be the only person that liked Future's verse on Way Too Gone. He didn't body the track but he added a nice touch...imo
 6 years ago '04        #94
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11456 11456
Fade... Now

u telling me this jeezy album had songs that were 5/5?? None of them were even the hov and 3k joint
 6 years ago '07        #95
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
 DJ Maximum said:
Fade... Now

u telling me this jeezy album had songs that were 5/5?? None of them were even the hov and 3k joint
he gave that record a 1/5
 6 years ago '05        #96
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
Ain't no 5's on this album bruh. The highest track is maybe a 4.25.
 12-20-2011, 11:46 PM         #97
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who realizes the track with Trick Daddy is Trick Versus Ross, and Jeezy versus Bloodraw?......................................... .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago