Sanaa Lathan Says Kobe Doesn't Like Black Women..Denies Affair

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #161
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 big blak afrika said:
When you have n*ggas like this who are so quick to lift up another people's culture while looking at women from his own culture and putting them down is it any wonder a lot of black women think like that?
fu*k up Malcom X is that u?? i grew up around nothing but blk women but been with all 3 races there is just a different when it comes to them u cant hate on kobe or anyone else for wanting something else. Blk women think ppl owe them something just because there blk . That sh*t dont fly no more i fu*ks with my blk women but if they don't come correct i know latin bi*ch is gonna treat a n*gga rite that just what im rocking with rite now.
 6 years ago '07        #162
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,499 | Props total: 15039 15039
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
fu*k up Malcom X is that u?? i grew up around nothing but blk women but been with all 3 races there is just a different when it comes to them u cant hate on kobe or anyone else for wanting something else. Blk women think ppl owe them something just because there blk . That sh*t dont fly no more i fu*ks with my blk women but if they don't come correct i know latin bi*ch is gonna treat a n*gga rite that just what im rocking with rite now.

you the 1st to through up how the white man wanna bring the black man down then the 1st to be fu*k black females

what gets to me is how ppl say black women aint sh*t will get you for your money when in reality all women at the end of the day will get ya money ask kobe
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago