Sanaa Lathan Says Kobe Doesn't Like Black Women..Denies Affair

most viewed right now
 94
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-20-2011, 11:22 AM         #101
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
what makes you think any of them would fu*k your lame a.ss? A n*gga that flips bugers at mc donadls
I don't flip burgers. Even if I did though white bi*ches will fu*k on anything. Plus you spelled embarrassed imbarased get off the internet and go read a book. sh*t start with a magazine or a comic I don't care just go read something
 6 years ago '04        #102
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

 12-20-2011, 11:30 AM         #103
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

 12-20-2011, 11:44 AM         #104
P of MOBB DEEP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ahh fu*k up blk bi*ches yea so what n*ggas got a thing for them latin bi*ches rite now but if blk women acted rite and stop bs with us we be back on em . Them latin Chicks know how to treat n*ggas They Know
man wtf its obvious that you're a Mexican yourself..
 6 years ago '04        #105
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Illuminati said:
NO one likes black women. whats her point?
x forever
 6 years ago '07        #106
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Neither Sanaa or Vanessa are my type,but I would still fu*k them both.

So she doesn't really have a point lol.
 12-20-2011, 12:34 PM         #107
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
nah he actually has said he has an issue with black women, said they were uneducated. When did you guys start watching sports
you have facebook...wouldnt you think what he thinks? maybe the issue is what we are all subjected to, made ignorance. Even on the part of the media, when did a man's personal life become such a hot topic. In life you get divorced, big deal CEOs do it all the time and go back to work smiling.
 12-20-2011, 01:19 PM         #109
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
NO one likes black women. whats her point?
 6 years ago '08        #110
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 big blak afrika said:
I don't flip burgers. Even if I did though white bi*ches will fu*k on anything. Plus you spelled embarrassed imbarased get off the internet and go read a book. sh*t start with a magazine or a comic I don't care just go read something
Why does this ignorant fu*k have to be a Packer fan?
 6 years ago '04        #111
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
I'm screamin
 6 years ago '05        #112
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 4264 4264
 Sandy said:
n*ggas can give me that what about yo moma and sister sh*t all day long in my prop message, cause my momma not black my dad is. my momma north african

And my dad obviously know black women aint sh*t thats why he aint marry one.
Dude you go outta your way make it seem like you hate black women so much Keep it real with your BX fam what happened to make you so bitter. You make yourself look so weak with all this hate.

Your daddy got with who he loved. I could look at any race's stereotypical pitfalls and say they aint sh*t, but im not dumb enough to do that.

You probably f!ght yourself trying not to look at a bad a.ss chocalate chicks when they walk past you.
 6 years ago '04        #113
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ahh fu*k up blk bi*ches yea so what n*ggas got a thing for them latin bi*ches rite now but if blk women acted rite and stop bs with us we be back on em . Them latin Chicks know how to treat n*ggas They Know
yeah they know arligth they know to take %50 of a ball player bread
 6 years ago '04        #114
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 micseles said:
Dude you go outta your way make it seem like you hate black women so much Keep it real with your BX fam what happened to make you so bitter. You make yourself look so weak with all this hate.

Your daddy got with who he loved. I could look at any race's stereotypical pitfalls and say they aint sh*t, but im not dumb enough to do that.

You probably f!ght yourself trying not to look at a bad a.ss chocalate chicks when they walk past you.
Black chicks prolly never fu*ked with that n*gga thats all...they prolly clowned his bi*ch a.ss

alot of people are like that

be intimated by black women and sh*t..n*ggas is soft as fu*k out here
 12-20-2011, 02:15 PM         #115
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Why does this ignorant fu*k have to be a Packer fan?
Cause Steve young and Joe Montanna didn't throw enough bombs or throw the rocket ball, unlike my n*gga Favre
 6 years ago '05        #116
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 4264 4264
 Offical said:
Black chicks prolly never fu*ked with that n*gga thats all...they prolly clowned his bi*ch a.ss alot of people are like that

be intimated by black women and sh*t..n*ggas is soft as fu*k out here
Agreed, if you show weakness a black chick will let you have it. Walk all over a jelly spine havin a.ss dude. Thats what i love about them.

Plus once you get their heart, they ride or die for you like no other.

Dont know if its the same for other races.
 12-20-2011, 02:22 PM         #117
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micseles said:
Agreed, if you show weakness a black chick will let you have it. Walk all over a jelly spine havin a.ss dude. Thats what i love about them.

Plus once you get their heart, they ride or die for you like no other.

Dont know if its the same for other races.
Bruh you already know what's coming
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #118
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 4264 4264
 big blak afrika said:
Bruh you already know what's coming
[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #119
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Offical said:
Black chicks prolly never fu*ked with that n*gga thats all...they prolly clowned his bi*ch a.ss

alot of people are like that

be intimated by black women and sh*t..n*ggas is soft as fu*k out here
 micseles said:
Agreed, if you show weakness a black chick will let you have it. Walk all over a jelly spine havin a.ss dude. Thats what i love about them.

Plus once you get their heart, they ride or die for you like no other.

Dont know if its the same for other races.
blacks girls are only attractive because they have a fat a.ss them bi*ches is irritating



I moved out the hood finally dated a white girl and a mix girl and never looked back
 6 years ago '05        #120
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 4264 4264
 Kingpin 313 said:
blacks girls are only attractive because they have a fat a.ss them bi*ches is irritating



I moved out the hood finally dated a white girl and a mix girl and never looked back




So what you saying is your fragile minded and easily irritated. Im married to a beautiful black woman. Aint been irritated a day since i met her.

Do what makes you happy, cant knock you for it. But to group a whole race of women on actions of some sh*t that happened "in the hood" of all places is complete stupidity.

I love WOMEN, fu*k all that black girls>>>>>>, white girls>>>>>>>>, latin girls>>>>>> sh*t!!! Just hate to hear people talk down on any race or generalize them.

People will grow up one day.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy