Dark Knight Rises Trailer 2 - IN HD (OFFICIAL)

most viewed right now
 120
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
173 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 564 564
 P DRILLA said:
nope, this is right before azrael started goin ham, doubt he's gonna be in the movie tho
I wish he'd come in and start shooting those damn ninja stars at folks and then Batman come back. Defeat him and Bane. End of the trilogy. I think Batman is gonna die though... Really do. Only Nolan has the balls.
 12-20-2011, 12:19 PM         #62
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 12-20-2011, 12:24 PM         #63
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #64
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11133 11133
 6 years ago '06        #65
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,157 | Props total: 24325 24325

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #66
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,157 | Props total: 24325 24325

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #67
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
 LowaEastSide5 said:
so you telling me this is the end of the movie?


please stfu
guarantee you thats the half way point of the movie........i wish that was how the movie ended but too many people would bi*ch and complain
 6 years ago '04        #68
d2powermf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$553 | Props total: 13 13
Hines Ward gettin' Hollywood on these days
 6 years ago '07        #69
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 Jacc Blacc said:
guarantee you thats the half way point of the movie........i wish that was how the movie ended but too many people would bi*ch and complain
That's the part when Batman looks exhausted f!ghting him, not the end of the movie.

 6 years ago '04        #70
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 2051 2051
this and that new friday in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

 12-20-2011, 02:00 PM         #71
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My guess is, Bruce Wayne/Batman gets broken about 37 minutes in. Then it's a Rocky comeback story to the end.
 6 years ago '06        #72
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
this sh*t is gonna be monumental
 12-20-2011, 02:13 PM         #73
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spoiler alert





Here's my take. Since the movie is taken place 8 years after dark knight, its obvious batman went into hiding. As he was in hiding, Gotham has been over thrown by the criminals and all hell has broken loose. They will use the 99% and 1% in the movie for a key scene which I will discuss later. Its up to one person to stop bane and his army, which is batman. If you remember the first trailer with Gordon in the Hospital, he was saying that batman must return. My guess is Gordon got fu*ked up by Bane. My guess is Bruce then hears about Gordon being hurt and visits him in the Gotham Hospital (first trailer) As Bane and his crew are taking over Gotham, he hijacks Wayne Enterprises and k!lls of Lucius Fox. (probably the reason he has yet to be seen in the trailers) This also explains why Bane has the Camo Tumblers. Bane then finds out that Bruce Wayne is indeed batman. He then hunts down Bruce and breaks his back.

So far so good, I think thats how it will go down. The question is where does Catwoman come into play? While Bruce is recovering I think Catwoman is out doing her thing trying to stop Bane and his Army

I think the end will be devastating for batman. He will defeat Bane but he will also die in the process. And before he dies I believe he will reveal to the world that he is batman. And even though he was part of the 1% rich folks, he still stood for good and wanted to better his society and help the 99% that dont have alot. The 2nd trailer with Anne Hathaway whispering in Bruces ear explains that it will probably be factored in.

Now a couple things to look at. We all know Bruce is old. He is developing gray hair. He has a Cane. Now the question is, is he using that Cane to walk from getting his back broken by Bane? Or is he using that Cane because he is getting physically old? I doubt its from physical age. He still is pretty young and shouldnt have to use a Cane...

Now in the first trailer we see Bruce training inside a Cell. The question is why is bruce in the cell? How did he get there? Did Bane break him and throw him in jail? That doesnt make 2 much sense

In the trailer though batman is wearing the same grey shirt when he is talking to Alfred. He is also wearing it when he is walking out of the cell. He is also wearing the shirt when Bane says "when gotham is Ashes, thats when you have my permission to die" I could be wrong...they are similar

Either Bane breaks him, or maybe he doesnt. Maybe Batman went away from Gotham to train and recover. Either way, Bane knows for a fact that Batman is Bruce.


we will see how it plays out. I probably got a couple things wrong but so far alot of that is a giveaway
 6 years ago '07        #74
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 Tattered_Hoody said:
My guess is, Bruce Wayne/Batman gets broken about 37 minutes in. Then it's a Rocky comeback story to the end.
Pretty much.
 12-20-2011, 02:15 PM         #75
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I had to make an educated guess:


1) Bruce spoiled the League of Shadows original plan to destroy Gotham. Bane and Talia (Miranda Tate) will exact revenge, where Bane will target Batman and Talia will target Bruce.

Perhaps Bruce even CAUSED Bane's injuries in the past (about 20 years ago, now?)

Batman/Bruce will be injured (Gordon, too, and JGL will probably die) which will set the downward spiral of chaos in motion, as the League of Shadows, now under the control of Talia and Bane, will descend upon Gotham, hell bent on destroying it.

Bruce will return to where he trained in order to grow stronger, so that he can "rise" above and defeat the "evil".

My guess is that "Batman" will be thought to have died saving Gotham, and Bruce should live on. The ending will close out the story with "Batman" being a legend that saved Gotham City from utter destruction, and no one will know it was Bruce.

Or, Bruce actually dies saving Gotham.
 6 years ago '04        #76
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
In Nolan we trust.
 12-20-2011, 02:23 PM         #77
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really hope Batman does not die though......Nolan would do it tho
 6 years ago '07        #78
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Yelsgnik said:
I have know idea what this sh*t is going to be about..

who the fu*k is bane anyway dont remember him to much from the the cartoons in the 90's and I dont read comics..

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #79
kalico17 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
Bane is part of the league of shadows
he knows Batman is bruce wayne

Bane is also the person who retired batman in the comics, which many believe is how this movie will end, with Bane breaking batmans back

as to how bane got his own fleet of tumblers? possibly robbed wayne tech? in the prologue bane uses the Skyhook sh*t from Dark Knight so i mean u never know.. it was all military tech.

if you hit up youtube.. they got a scene of Bruce pulling up in his Lambo and getting out with a cane, and as he walks into the building reporters are asking why he has one? so yea he could get his back broke early and then pull a rocky for the rest of the movie..

eitherway.. this batman series>>>>


Last edited by kalico17; 12-20-2011 at 03:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 3895 3895
 killya said:
spoiler alert





Here's my take. Since the movie is taken place 8 years after dark knight, its obvious batman went into hiding. As he was in hiding, Gotham has been over thrown by the criminals and all hell has broken loose. They will use the 99% and 1% in the movie for a key scene which I will discuss later. Its up to one person to stop bane and his army, which is batman. If you remember the first trailer with Gordon in the Hospital, he was saying that batman must return. My guess is Gordon got fu*ked up by Bane. My guess is Bruce then hears about Gordon being hurt and visits him in the Gotham Hospital (first trailer) As Bane and his crew are taking over Gotham, he hijacks Wayne Enterprises and k!lls of Lucius Fox. (probably the reason he has yet to be seen in the trailers) This also explains why Bane has the Camo Tumblers. Bane then finds out that Bruce Wayne is indeed batman. He then hunts down Bruce and breaks his back.

So far so good, I think thats how it will go down. The question is where does Catwoman come into play? While Bruce is recovering I think Catwoman is out doing her thing trying to stop Bane and his Army

I think the end will be devastating for batman. He will defeat Bane but he will also die in the process. And before he dies I believe he will reveal to the world that he is batman. And even though he was part of the 1% rich folks, he still stood for good and wanted to better his society and help the 99% that dont have alot. The 2nd trailer with Anne Hathaway whispering in Bruces ear explains that it will probably be factored in.

Now a couple things to look at. We all know Bruce is old. He is developing gray hair. He has a Cane. Now the question is, is he using that Cane to walk from getting his back broken by Bane? Or is he using that Cane because he is getting physically old? I doubt its from physical age. He still is pretty young and shouldnt have to use a Cane...

Now in the first trailer we see Bruce training inside a Cell. The question is why is bruce in the cell? How did he get there? Did Bane break him and throw him in jail? That doesnt make 2 much sense

In the trailer though batman is wearing the same grey shirt when he is talking to Alfred. He is also wearing it when he is walking out of the cell. He is also wearing the shirt when Bane says "when gotham is Ashes, thats when you have my permission to die" I could be wrong...they are similar

Either Bane breaks him, or maybe he doesnt. Maybe Batman went away from Gotham to train and recover. Either way, Bane knows for a fact that Batman is Bruce.


we will see how it plays out. I probably got a couple things wrong but so far alot of that is a giveaway
i agree with everything except how it starts. nolan specifically said for batman to go on the run like he did, there has to be some positive outcome for gotham (also, "mayor is dumping gordon. this is peace time")

it looks like alls well for 8 years and THEN bane comes and destroys everything



also, from what nolans said, catwoman will be similar to joe chill. a normal citizen who will be pushed to desperation to break the law by poverty. how she plays into batman v bane is anyones guess
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 90
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
346 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Drake- Iím Upset
406 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy