Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #641
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
gasol and bynum look flabby and sick
 6 years ago '04        #642
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
ima clipper fan and all, but damn i aint think it was gonna be that instant with the chemistry. game was played like a pick up game sh*t was raw tho. bet when defenses and all of that get set from other teams it wont be so easy. lakers were competitive til the 60's
 6 years ago '04        #644
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865

[pic - click to view]

12-20-2011, 11:11 AM         #645
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #646
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
shooters Derek fisher, kapono and troy Murphy will open it up for Bynum to do work. He had a decent game despite being double all except 1 play where he bricked it. This Lakers offense is better except they need to get rid of Ron artest because he thinks he can score and he actually can't.
 6 years ago '05        #647
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 cheguevara said:
all these new clippers fans..these n*ggas in here repping the clippers with no shame
 6 years ago '05        #648
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ima clipper fan and all, but damn i aint think it was gonna be that instant with the chemistry. game was played like a pick up game sh*t was raw tho. bet when defenses and all of that get set from other teams it wont be so easy. lakers were competitive til the 60's
This mothafu*ka got two NBA teams listed as his teams
 6 years ago '05        #649
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Lob city for reals. First let me preface this by saying this is just preseason. The one thing I see about the Clips though is outside and except for their guards, Billups and Mo to be exact...they have no outside shooting. Butler is unreliable. Gnomes just can't. But the main thing is they don't have shooting between Jordan and Griffin. Both of those guys love being around the basket and operate best in the paint.

I figured I'd see a more consistent shot from Griffin. When the Clips are forced into the half court they will rely on Paul probably too much to break defenses down and create rotations that will allow Griffin and Jordan to get open at the basket...just like in last night's game. And that'll be good for a playoff team. But it won't make them better than the Lakers and it won't make them a real threat to any of the top 3 teams. That being said the Clippers are building something good. They are few pieces short but if they have a real shot to make a deep playoff run before Paul's contract is up.
 6 years ago '07        #650
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 iggyemu said:
Lob city for reals. First let me preface this by saying this is just preseason. The one thing I see about the Clips though is outside and except for their guards, Billups and Mo to be exact...they have no outside shooting. Butler is unreliable. Gnomes just can't. But the main thing is they don't have shooting between Jordan and Griffin. Both of those guys love being around the basket and operate best in the paint.

I figured I'd see a more consistent shot from Griffin. When the Clips are forced into the half court they will rely on Paul probably too much to break defenses down and create rotations that will allow Griffin and Jordan to get open at the basket...just like in last night's game. And that'll be good for a playoff team. But it won't make them better than the Lakers and it won't make them a real threat to any of the top 3 teams. That being said the Clippers are building something good. They are few pieces short but if they have a real shot to make a deep playoff run before Paul's contract is up.
what about foye and Cooke?? They can shoot...and Butler can score he doesn't have to sit behind the arc he is really good in the post as well with a good midrange. Ryan is my man but im not being biased when I say he can shoot. This a.ssessment was some I just watched the clippers play for the first time ever.
 6 years ago '04        #651
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
no way to draw any or all of those conclusions from 1 game iggy
 6 years ago '05        #652
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
They definitely have shooters. Are you joking?
 6 years ago '05        #653
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Cambury said:
what about foye and Cooke?? They can shoot...and Butler can score he doesn't have to sit behind the arc he is really good in the post as well with a good midrange. Ryan is my man but im not being biased when I say he can shoot. This a.ssessment was some I just watched the clippers play for the first time ever.
I have watched the Clippers play a lot. And lets be honest their whole dynamic has changed so in many ways last night was the first time any of us watched the Clips.

I never said Foye couldn't shoot..he was lumped in with the other guards that I said can. As far as Butler I understand his other strengths. But I am specifically talking about his ability to spot up. And FYI he isn't a great mid-range jump shooter. He is streaky and when in rhythm he can hurt you. So my point about him being unreliable from the outside still stands. He is a career mid-40's shooter. He is streaky. Nonetheless the focus of my previous post was on dynamic between Griffin and Jordan. And I explained that out previously so I won't again.

Now Cooke and Gnomes? You can't possibly be asking me about bench players that aren't going to be in the game when its in the balance. When it's 80-80 with 6 minutes to go those two guys won't be in there. I am specifically a.ssessing the 5 guys that will likely be in there (Paul, Billups or Foye, Butler, Griffin and Jordan). Their dynamic as it currently stands is definitely playoff special. But they are not a threat to the Mavs, Thunder and Lakers. And I feel strongly that it'll play out that way. They'll get to the playoffs. If they make it past the first round call me out even if they win the 4-5 match up. I'll be happy to eat crow
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy