Dec 19 - Ron Paul Takes The Lead In Iowa

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
 MosDefinition said:
please stop it no he cant none of these guys can

paul will not get liberals and he wont get conservatives. hyper conservatives will stay home or they will have a evangelical 3rd party candidate who will fracture republicans.

once he starts his federal government shouldnt do this that and the third he loses the middle

hes not an electable candidate. hes only "viable" now because of how bad the republican feild is this time around where everyone has had a turn at being front runner except huntmans whos the only one out of these people who could actually beat obama in a general election

You must not be paying attention, ONLY Paul can compete with Obama on a national level
none of these other GOP guys can, sh*t even TRUMP can get more votes on a national level than these lames like Romney,Bachmann,Huntsman, Perry.

Don't you understand Ron Paul runs a REAL CAMPAIGN with a major ground game as the foundation, that's why the poll numbers are there with the top 2 tonight, it is all ground game related.

LOL at Huntsman having a chance, nobody knows that guy oh wait Obama does that lame used to worked for him before, stop thinking left or right and think forward and only one man has been pushing forward that man being Ron Paul.
 6 years ago '08        #122
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 killya said:
so how is ron pauls future looking with this loss? My guess is not good and they will use ths against him so he can never win the GOP
This is a good look, keep in mind he isn't mr mainstream candidate and is up there getting
nearly the same amount of votes that the top 2 got, look at those numbers and realize he has grasp alot of people those other candidates wish they had, I know for a fact NEWT is pissed off he didn't get more votes due to to PAUL dominating ground game:dancingcool:.

Keep in mind this caucus sh*t is just the beginning, mike Huckabee won this sh*t before and he wasn't the nominee for the GOP when it came time for that, he ended up with a fox news show playing guitar with chuck norris.

Paul is now TOP 3, that's where you want to be and all he needs to do is show the GOP
he can only beat Obama. Romney IS NOT a conservative, he supported Obama's views and bills, he a known flip flopper. Who else the GOP got for a national level?, what they will get PALIN again for buzz?.

The time is now for PAUL, we seen some random CFR guy senator from chicago become president, PAUL has been in this game for 30 years, he is due. btw even if it doesn't happen with him HIS SON is already gearing up to continue the route, the "PAUL" campaign for presidency lives on.
 6 years ago '04        #123
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 The N said:
You must not be paying attention, ONLY Paul can compete with Obama on a national level
none of these other GOP guys can, sh*t even TRUMP can get more votes on a national level than these lames like Romney,Bachmann,Huntsman, Perry.

Don't you understand Ron Paul runs a REAL CAMPAIGN with a major ground game as the foundation, that's why the poll numbers are there with the top 2 tonight, it is all ground game related.

LOL at Huntsman having a chance, nobody knows that guy oh wait Obama does that lame used to worked for him before, stop thinking left or right and think forward and only one man has been pushing forward that man being Ron Paul.
you have to stop living in a fantasy world where republicans actually want paul because they dont.

paul isnt electable he was the flavor of the week in this primary if he didnt peak 2 weeks ago he may have had a shot in iowa. Paul will sink like a stone in the coming weeks like every other fringe candidate for this nomination.

republicans have almost always had a wait your turn approach for there nomination from reagan bush 1 to dole to mccain and this time wont be any different

santorum just happened to peak at the right time thats why he may win tonight but again iowa doesnt matter

back to paul hes not conservative enough to win in the south or liberal enough to win any states in the north in a primary this time because of how bad the field is he happened to get more attention than he normally does

and this notion hes running a real campaign Mitt's running a real campaign hes been doing it for 5 years plus now he has a ground game pretty much already set up in every state

Last edited by MosDefinition; 01-03-2012 at 11:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #124
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Is this the first time Ron Paul has ever been in the TOP 3?
 6 years ago '04        #125
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
I was hoping for the RP upset obviously but still a solid showing. Santorum winning means nothing considering people still don't give a sh*t about him and he has no money. It also looks like Perry may be calling it quits. Bachmann will be gone soon as will Huntsman after he doesn't win NH after spending all his money and time there.
 6 years ago '05        #126
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
RP's 15 minutes of fame is almost up.
 6 years ago '08        #127
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
you have to stop living in a fantasy world where republicans actually want paul because they dont.

paul isnt electable he was the flavor of the week in this primary if he didnt peak 2 weeks ago he may have had a shot in iowa. Paul will sink like a stone in the coming weeks like every other fringe candidate for this nomination.y state
Paul can easily ruin the GOP's Romney fanstasy by running as an Independent and fu*king them over if he wanted to, that's his trump card at this point if you haven't noticed fool.

They need to realize he is a better campaigner than any of the lames they got, that is a fu*king fact and you trying to deny that make me think you're slow, I know you love OBAMA I remember you from 2008 so I am pretty sure you would love to see an easy GOP lame versus Obama so their is nothing much that can be said to you. You think Paul is trying to be republican or pandering to them?, nah he is showing them HE IS BETTER THEN ANYBODY they got in the GOP. ALso clearly he gets mad support from all sides which is why he can run Independent unlike the others, he doesn't have a left or right stance he has a FORWARD STANCE that avy of yours IS FOR PAUL and you don't even realize it.

Obama isn't forward, Romney isn't forward OR LEFT....so what the fu*k are you promoting with that?. You're just a scared fool thinking he knows it all when the facts clearly state PAUL
IS GOING FORWARD, look at your anger toward Paul doing good wishing low polls when PAUL is actually IN THE BEST SPOT NOW, use some brain cells f*ggot.

If Ron came in a slight first or second, the media would just discredit it immediately and explain it away from every angle. However now they really want to prop up Santorum as a Romney alternative but can't without mentioning Paul. This protects Paul in the media because they can't discredit his 21% without discrediting Santorum's 25%. Also realize that Ron pulled in this 21% at the HEIGHT of the media "newsletter/dangerous" smears (right before they started over Christmas he was polling at 29-30%). His strong 3rd-place finish will make everyone give him another fair look and they'll (hopefully) realize he's right and the media is full of sh*t.

Have good night Obama scared lover, this race actually shouldn't interest you at all why you even talking about these GOP guys and Paul for that matter?, you're an Obamabot from 2008 back in 2012 scared to see him lose, have a good night man your input means nothing in this so I already gave you enough attention like you asked f*ggot.

Last edited by The N; 01-04-2012 at 12:10 AM..
 01-04-2012, 12:31 AM         #128
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

Stop proselytizing, Ron Paul just lost to a guy who ran a campaign out of a Pizza Parlor. There's nothing forward about blatant fundamentalist rhetoric. As a progressive I think it's laughable that you think Ron Paul is moving forward when he clearly wants to move the clock back several decades. Don't hit me with that NOBAMA either, Ron Paul Critics aren't necessarily Obama supporters.

I just don't like being told to fu*k a Supermodel when it clearly looks like a Horse.
 01-04-2012, 12:40 AM         #129
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Paul can easily ruin the GOP's Romney fanstasy by running as an Independent and fu*king them over if he wanted to, that's his trump card at this point if you haven't noticed fool.

They need to realize he is a better campaigner than any of the lames they got, that is a fu*king fact and you trying to deny that make me think you're slow, I know you love OBAMA I remember you from 2008 so I am pretty sure you would love to see an easy GOP lame versus Obama so their is nothing much that can be said to you. You think Paul is trying to be republican or pandering to them?, nah he is showing them HE IS BETTER THEN ANYBODY they got in the GOP. ALso clearly he gets mad support from all sides which is why he can run Independent unlike the others, he doesn't have a left or right stance he has a FORWARD STANCE that avy of yours IS FOR PAUL and you don't even realize it.

Obama isn't forward, Romney isn't forward OR LEFT....so what the fu*k are you promoting with that?. You're just a scared fool thinking he knows it all when the facts clearly state PAUL
IS GOING FORWARD, look at your anger toward Paul doing good wishing low polls when PAUL is actually IN THE BEST SPOT NOW, use some brain cells f*ggot.

If Ron came in a slight first or second, the media would just discredit it immediately and explain it away from every angle. However now they really want to prop up Santorum as a Romney alternative but can't without mentioning Paul. This protects Paul in the media because they can't discredit his 21% without discrediting Santorum's 25%. Also realize that Ron pulled in this 21% at the HEIGHT of the media "newsletter/dangerous" smears (right before they started over Christmas he was polling at 29-30%). His strong 3rd-place finish will make everyone give him another fair look and they'll (hopefully) realize he's right and the media is full of sh*t.

Have good night Obama scared lover, this race actually shouldn't interest you at all why you even talking about these GOP guys and Paul for that matter?, you're an Obamabot from 2008 back in 2012 scared to see him lose, have a good night man your input means nothing in this so I already gave you enough attention like you asked f*ggot.
Ron Paul won't run Independent because Rand would be an outcast in the GOP where he has a legitimate chance of running in 2016. You're talking all this Republican sh*t and you don't even know your own party
 6 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 The N said:

this is why its impossible to have a civil conversation with people like you

im informing you of how the party paul is running for the nomination works and youve decide to devolve into what typical of people of your ilk

and who the fu*k am i promoting i damn sure wouldnt want any of these clowns in the white house

you have paul a man thats stuck in the dark ages mitt and newt career politicians santorum and bachman religious nut bags

this is a worse republican field than 96 when bob dole won

Last edited by MosDefinition; 01-04-2012 at 01:15 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Ron Paul won't run Independent because Rand would be an outcast in the GOP where he has a legitimate chance of running in 2016. You're talking all this Republican sh*t and you don't even know your own party
hes in some fantasy world where the republican party magically changed after 50 years
 6 years ago '11        #132
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,248 | Props total: 1273 1273
 The N said:
He ain't lying, read what this guy did......

In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.
wooow.

all3rd said:
He wants us all to be Austrians
Austrian Economics..

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 01-05-2012 at 03:13 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #133
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
romney pulled a game 6, shouldnt have been this close though
 01-04-2012, 02:08 AM         #134
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
romney pulled a game 6, shouldnt have been this close though
To be honest, I'm surprised he even won, this was the state he wasn't going to win. New Hampshire and South Carolina are the states Romney was supposed to slam dunk.
 6 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 Dangerously said:
To be honest, I'm surprised he even won, this was the state he wasn't going to win. New Hampshire and South Carolina are the states Romney was supposed to slam dunk.
to do pretty much the same as last time in iowa?
 01-04-2012, 02:26 AM         #136
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
to do pretty much the same as last time in iowa?
Remember, Iowa elected Mike Huckabee in 2008
 6 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Remember, Iowa elected Mike Huckabee in 2008
yeah but im talking numbers, he did pretty much the same. 30k in 08, 30k in 12...you only won by 8 votes with no real competition emerging yet, as of right now santorum is nothing more than a flash in the pan like newt, cain, bachmann...and he still only won by 8 votes
 6 years ago '07        #138
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 P. Dedos said:
this sh*t wont last long. i say when it gets to florida everybody else will drop out giving mitt romney the big. mitt romney going to be president in novemember god help us
highly doubt he can beat Obama, but we'll see I suppose. Unless they just sh*t on him again and run Santorum
 6 years ago '05        #139
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 P. Dedos said:
this sh*t wont last long. i say when it gets to florida everybody else will drop out giving mitt romney the big. mitt romney going to be president in novemember god help us
he can't beat Obama and his billion dollar war chest

Last edited by Sizzler01; 01-04-2012 at 10:48 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #140
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
In the end, Paul/Romney/Santorum all got 7 delegate votes...so they tied. Straw votes don't matter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago