Dec 19 - Ron Paul Takes The Lead In Iowa

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,560 | Props total: 2830 2830
 Michael_Moore said:
so what are you saying exactly don't have your money in precious metals like gold & silver & keep it in paper? you do that...let me know how that works out for you in a couple months...

so what you are saying is. . .you keep ALL of your money in precious metals like gold and silver

how has that worked out the past few months?

Gold down 16% since August

poor guy. . .
 6 years ago '04        #22
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,560 | Props total: 2830 2830
 Gattsau said:
Noone said rp was the only one was right but he was right and your trying to say he's not usually right. I side with rp for several reasons. Economy is one. Two months of inflation cooling after months of a climb does not mean he's wrong. Time will tell. I find it hilarious that you are painting a picture of Americas economy being fine.

never said it was fine

i said ron paul would bring us into chaos and that hes been wrong

and for all those 'months of a climb', inflation never even got over 4% year over year
 6 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
Bachmann the Iowan must have a sh*tty pair of panties right now
 12-19-2011, 12:51 PM         #24
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao people need to STOP hating on Ron paul and saying he cant win. Hes proving all you mother fu*kers wrong. Go back to worshiping your precious Obama. The future dictator
 12-19-2011, 12:57 PM         #25
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
This is a lie. According to the genisues on bx be has no shot.
i like ron paul, i would vote for him. but the powers that be have their own collective agenda, and see him as a nuisance interfering with their plan. the GOP wont let him represent them
 6 years ago '11        #26
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
What would happen if he decriminalize drugs the hard core ones? Who going to pay for the health care for the masses that get drugged out? By the way I'm not talking bout weed I'm talking bout heroin and other sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #27
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Chest Rockwell said:
i like ron paul, i would vote for him. but the powers that be have their own collective agenda, and see him as a nuisance interfering with their plan. the GOP wont let him represent them
THIS. He won't win because he would stall their plans. They can't have that.
 12-19-2011, 01:21 PM         #28
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
What would happen if he decriminalize drugs the hard core ones? Who going to pay for the health care for the masses that get drugged out? By the way I'm not talking bout weed I'm talking bout heroin and other sh*t.
you dont need the government to tell you that drugs are bad. They fu*k themselves up for going down that road so they can pay the consequences. As for your question though...no idea. I dont plan on doing any drugs and other people should know the proper way to take care of their bodies. If they overdose on heroin or Coke, thats their problem
 6 years ago '09        #29
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 killya said:
you dont need the government to tell you that drugs are bad. They fu*k themselves up for going down that road so they can pay the consequences. As for your question though...no idea. I dont plan on doing any drugs and other people should know the proper way to take care of their bodies. If they overdose on heroin or Coke, thats their problem
Ron Paul haters seem to think that if we decriminalize all drugs that at that exact moment the entire US is gonna go score some rock. All thats gonna happen is we start to save BILLIONS from dropping the war or drugs. People have no idea how much money has been spent on that sh*t and that drug use has gone UP since we started it.
 6 years ago '11        #30
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Still has no shot.
 12-19-2011, 03:38 PM         #31
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Still has no shot.
shut the fu*k up hater
 12-19-2011, 05:21 PM         #32
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
But he only leads it don't mean he will win it.
well you fools should hope he wins, look at all the bullsh*t going on and he is the only one that is trying to take REAL ACTION. Fed makes our money and NOBODY ELSE IS TRYING TO AUDIT THEM. for that simple reason that we are in debt you should hope he iwins
 6 years ago '04        #33
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 abstractq said:
He also thinks that the way to simulate the economy is to drastically cut government spending and control our deficits

and you can look to europe and see how terribly that kind of program is going. . .

End of the day, he's a libertarian. . .libertarian economics = mehhhhhh
A.
The economic situation in 1920 was grim. By that year unemployment had jumped from 4 percent to nearly 12 percent, and GNP declined 17 percent. No wonder, then, that Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover — falsely characterized as a supporter of laissez-faire economics — urged President Harding to consider an array of interventions to turn the economy around. Hoover was ignored.

Instead of "fiscal stimulus," Harding cut the government's budget nearly in half between 1920 and 1922. The rest of Harding's approach was equally laissez-faire. Tax rates were slashed for all income groups. The national debt was reduced by one-third.

The Federal Reserve's activity, moreover, was hardly noticeable. As one economic historian puts it, "Despite the severity of the contraction, the Fed did not move to use its powers to turn the money supply around and f!ght the contraction."[2] By the late summer of 1921, signs of recovery were already visible. The following year, unemployment was back down to 6.7 percent and it was only 2.4 percent by 1923.

B. Ron Paul in September 2003:
"Like all artificially created bubbles, the boom is housing prices cannot last forever. When housing prices fall, homeowners will experience difficulty as their equity is wiped out. Further more, the holders of the mortgage debt will also have a loss".

C.
Ironically, a recent (empirical) case for fiscal austerity came from the June bulletin of the European Central Bank. In the wake of the Greek debt crisis, European governments are naturally keen on reining in their deficits. The ECB report looked at the historical episodes where Belgium, Ireland, Spain, the Netherlands, and Finland reduced their budget deficits. Three of the countries saw immediate improvements in economic growth, but all benefited in the long run from tightening government finances.
 12-19-2011, 05:28 PM         #34
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 factorx3 said:
well you fools should hope he wins, look at all the bullsh*t going on and he is the only one that is trying to take REAL ACTION. Fed makes our money and NOBODY ELSE IS TRYING TO AUDIT THEM. for that simple reason that we are in debt you should hope he iwins
 6 years ago '05        #35
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
fu*k Ron Paul.
 12-19-2011, 05:53 PM         #36
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
fu*k Ron Paul.
fu*k you too though...
 6 years ago '05        #37
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,062 | Props total: 986 986
he can thank Bachmann, she came at that nucca Newt's head
 6 years ago '05        #38
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
ron paul 2012
 6 years ago '11        #39
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
Ron Paul 2012. I started following him in june. he has went from being completely ignored and polling in the low single digits to now finally being the iowa frontrunner, 2nd in nh, and third nationally.

I believe he will win the nomination.

we need someone who actually has contrast to obama in the general election.

paul will end the imperialism that is making us all broke. he will end the a.ssault on our liberties and the lies of washington. he will allow competing currencies so that we can dig ourselves out of the hole the federal reserve has created for the average citizen.

we know we can trust him because hes been voting the same way and saying the same things for 30 years.
 6 years ago '07        #40
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
He's first in Iowa 2nd in New Hampshire polling 21% there 14% nationally. Huckabee wasn't doing that good when he won Iowa.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago