Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
BlazedGod 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Lol no where in that fear tactic video does it say Obama signed on
 6 years ago '10        #122
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 816 816
i'm terrified
 6 years ago '05        #123
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,971 | Props total: 3490 3490
Wait a minute. I am all for us taking notice to what is going on but I am almost positive that this bill has NOT been signed yet. BUT it can be signed into law as early as tomorrow 12/21/2011. The NDAA is a serious threat to our liberty but we must get the facts straight even if they are off by only a day.
 6 years ago '09        #124
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Okay, living at home with stack of food and having 4 to 5 pistols does what again?
If anything you would be k!lled. On another note; who will do something?
It would just be chaos on top of chaos, but still can YOU stop it?
 6 years ago '11        #125
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
People don't care until something effects them them directly and its to late its going to take somebody getting k!lled or a war before people start caring and by then it will be to late
 6 years ago '09        #126
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
God speed my people.
 6 years ago '04        #127
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Kingpin 313 said:
People don't care until something effects them them directly and its to late its going to take somebody getting k!lled or a war before people start caring and by then it will be to late
Just like this country...
 12-20-2011, 10:42 AM         #128
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
and Pink Dildos is MIA from this thread....not the least bit suprising.
LOL my man called him "Pink Dildos"
 12-20-2011, 10:43 AM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmkicks said:
yall thought the troops were coming home for nothing?

and we dont know how kim jong un is going act now that hes taken over.
sh*t is going to get crazy whether you think it has to do with NDAA or not, not to mention SOPA.
they are getting ready to send the national guard to New Orleans already.

idk how you can not think a police state/martial law is coming after seeing the police reaction to the occupy protests alone
social engineering my dude...they feel more comfortable feeling everything's ok rather than taking the blinders off...it's a defense mechanism.
 12-20-2011, 10:44 AM         #130
Boshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A country is only as strong as the faith the people have in it. Me personally, my faith is is god. No man, law, politician, or cataclysmic event will shake my faith so I will just sit on my porch. I will listen to god and if the world crumbles I will be ready with the super glue.
 6 years ago '04        #131
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,863 | Props total: 18416 18416
^^n*gga please
 6 years ago '06        #132
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 JoEweSt316 said:
What do you expect when you put your faith in Man...who so effortlessly puts his faith in science and himself???

6 years ago '05        #133
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
I'm ready

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #134
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 pu$$y said:
and it's more comfortable for you to believe that the world is ending so you don't have to feel bad about not accomplishing anything in your life at least alex jones profits off you idiots so i guess he's cool

btw you spelled incite wrong in your sig
So because you believe that our government is corrupt and ran by private interests, and that now they're taking steps to put into effect a NWO, that means you haven't accomplished anything in your life?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a house, car, job, small business in addition to my full time job, college degree, traveled the world, etc, etc.

I'd say I accomplished quite a bit in 29yrs. I just refuse to believe that the mainstream media bullsh*t is the only side to the story. I feel sorry for you if you truly believe the government has your best interests in mind.

tupacnasfan said:
and if it is, nobama will be impeached.
Naw you can only get impeached by gettin your d!ck sucked.
 6 years ago '04        #135
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
These power systems are going to have to be overthrown for us to continue our evolution.

Einstein said “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used that we created the problem with".

Therefore the current way of thinking (even though it helped us get to this point but it is no longer needed because it is destructive and unsustainable) must be abolished.

We are coming into a time where we will become more conscious to everything going on around us, it is already beginning with all these protests going on all over the world.

Our evolution lies not within the individual human (nature doesn't care about the richest and most successful people while the rest of people suffer, this would be devolving, not evolving) but it is going to come from each human coming together to create what we call Humanity. People like to think of themselves as an individual being but we are made up of trillions of cells that came together and created a technology to create this body we are in. Humans are the equivalent to a cell in a body in a bigger scheme, our awareness and information can only go so far by ourselves. But when we all unite to form one thing, humanity, we will be able to accomplish the unthinkable.

Science has shown that we are coming into the 6th mass extinction and the main cause is human behavior. Some people like to believe that we are above our environment but the fact is that we are part of the environment. We are now losing species faster than any other time in history, cutting down rain forests, destroying the environment. At the rate we are going, there won't be any big fish left in our oceans in 30 years. So the question is, when you are apart of something, what are your chances of surviving when you destroy it?

If we are all connected as our cells are to create our bodies, then what are we displaying when we are hurting/murdering each other? That would the equivalent to AIDS, self destruction. We are coming to a breaking point where we will overcome and evolve or face our own demise caused by our actions.

Last edited by efromthev; 12-20-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #136
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #137
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
^^^^ George Carlin always spits the truth
 6 years ago '10        #138
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
So because you believe that our government is corrupt and ran by private interests, and that now they're taking steps to put into effect a NWO, that means you haven't accomplished anything in your life?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a house, car, job, small business in addition to my full time job, college degree, traveled the world, etc, etc.

I'd say I accomplished quite a bit in 29yrs. I just refuse to believe that the mainstream media bullsh*t is the only side to the story. I feel sorry for you if you truly believe the government has your best interests in mind.

Naw you can only get impeached by gettin your d!ck sucked.
cosign
 6 years ago '10        #139
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 pu$$y said:
my comment was directed more so towards Michael_Moore, but it probably applies to an overwhelming majority of conspiracy theorists, even if it doesn't apply to you.

i've been reading end of the world threads on here since 04, and absolutely NONE of it has been accurate. like literally, not a single thing. i don't think the government has my best interests in mind, but if you think that within the next two weeks a group of infantrymen will break into your house and enslave your family i feel sorry for YOU.
not within the next two weeks you obviously do not read very well. but i hope they do show up at your door in two weeks just so you get the fu*kin point as to what is about to happen to all of us
 6 years ago '04        #140
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
this thread is like 8+ years late..its called the patriot act..fu*k is wrong wit yall?

you HAVE NO civil liberties its been like that for a while now.

This is NOTHING new at all

Look at The Occupy movement..they were using their 1st Amendment rights in a PUBLIC park

what happened

The Local Police pretty much kicked them the fu*k out and justified it by saying it wasn't sanitary..but the public..that the park was built for had no problem with it. This happened in multiple citys in America.

What k!lls me is people think a piece of paper with lawyer jargon has to be signed for the Govt to do what they want..no..thats just for the slow n*ggas

THE GOVT CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT PERIOD..it will always be that way

Its like if you live in your parents home..and you think they cant just kick you the fu*k out at anytime because there's not a document stating that they can..or your parent cant search your room because there isnt a document that states they can.

No no no..you got it backwards..they can do as they please and AFTER they violate every right you have they will justify the sh*t

and furthermore you wont do sh*t about it

because unless your willing to sacrifice every comfort you have then you wont do a got damn thing but bi*ch as they do whatever they please.

The bottom line is this...The MAJORITY not all but the MAJORITY of Americans in this current generation are too LAZY & COMFORTABLE to do anything.. as long as theres NFL, NBA, Fast Food, fu*kin i phones all type of dumb a.ss apps and sh*t that mean absolutely nothing n*ggas aint doing sh*t but bi*ching and moaning

Last edited by Official; 12-20-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy