Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Rapjunkie said:
you know it's funny that you should ask what the skeptics have to say about this. The reason i say it's funny is because i'd like to ask you what you're going to DO about it or better yet, what do you think you should have DONE about it. If you and the aforementioned band of political superfriends forecasted events such as these, then the very powers stripped away could've been employed to save us.

Things are not carried out in this country in secret, I don't believe they ever really and truly have. People are aware, they just never DO anything about it. myself included so dispense with the finger pointing...

but seriously, you know like i know there is nothing we can do about it...i just wish Obama had the bravery to stand up and not allow himself to be a puppet...or any president for that matter....I just wish this govt would put its people first...thats all.
 6 years ago '04        #102
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,658 | Props total: 4175 4175
he would have never been put into that spot if wasn't going to follow a certain path
 6 years ago '07        #103
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,240 | Props total: 4716 4716

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #104
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Ldogg310 said:
last president that did that caught a domeshot in his convertible

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #105
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Fade said:
So why is it that when I google this I find ONLY conspiracy related sites? If this were truly signed why isn't it being covered ANYWHERE else?

'
its not a new bill, every few years they re-sign the same bill putting a few add ons on it, this year they added "terrorist found in america can be detained without trial"

so if osama type dude comes to america, he gets nabbed up and he doesnt get the same rights us america citizens would get...but alex jones and fox news and ron paukl put a spin on it and say "well couldnt the govt just call anyone a terroist and detain them" and these bums run with it

these idiots are sheeps and are just repeating what alex jones told them to repeat........this bill has been active for 50 years now........the national defense aurthorization act aint some new sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
fu*k em!
 6 years ago '05        #107
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
yall n*ggas worrying over nothing. love your life man I could give a damn about this. I'm more worried about stepping outside and getting robbed at gunpoint rather than what my military "might" be able to do to me. conspiracy theorists bug me because they ramble on and on about sh*t they won't even f!ght for when they need to start spending time building their own community.
 12-20-2011, 03:29 AM         #108
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
damn conspiracy theorists stay getting sh*tted on...

like, why do y'all persist? EVERYTHING you "predict" falls through. have you ever been right?

i remember Michael_Moore saying how he was stocking up on potassium iodide after Japan's nuclear crisis and how it was a controlled attack in a series of many

seriously, if we're so fu*ked, just k!ll yourself. it's inevitable anyway, right?
stfu pus*y...
 12-20-2011, 04:50 AM         #109
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

YALL CANT DO sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #110
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
The music theme from The Thin Red Line throughout the video was kinda awesome.

The thing is though, the American Government has already got too much power and control.The only solution I can think of is being very careful on who you cast your vote for.Document yourself.
 6 years ago '05        #111
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Tha754kid said:
Get ready for nothing. This vid was nothing but propaganda meant to incite fear into the minds of the gullible. They took bits and pieces of interviews and basically made it say wat they wanted it to say. It's stupid. If you're not over here terrorizing then you have nuthin to worry about

you're obviously a person that doesn't believe something until it's too late...beating yourself up for not being prepared..you're one of those 'lightening can strike but it won't strike me cuz I'm special' type of ppl...good luck with that
 12-20-2011, 06:34 AM         #112
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether or not you agree with most of his policies, Ron Paul is the only non-puppet candidate, who would at least try to put this country on the right track.
 6 years ago '05        #113
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Mathematic said:

but seriously, you know like i know there is nothing we can do about it...i just wish Obama had the bravery to stand up and not allow himself to be a puppet...or any president for that matter....I just wish this govt would put its people first...thats all.

i hear you, politics are and have always been throw someone in office and then special interests can impose their will upon him.
 6 years ago '05        #114
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
yall thought the troops were coming home for nothing?

and we dont know how kim jong un is going act now that hes taken over.
sh*t is going to get crazy whether you think it has to do with NDAA or not, not to mention SOPA.
they are getting ready to send the national guard to New Orleans already.

idk how you can not think a police state/martial law is coming after seeing the police reaction to the occupy protests alone
 12-20-2011, 08:21 AM         #115
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and Pink Dildos is MIA from this thread....not the least bit suprising.
 6 years ago '04        #116
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Hydroman said:
If these folks really wanna bust up in your crib, detain you, torture you, etc, you really think they're gonna let something as silly as "the law" stop 'em? LOL.
THIS! Its the government. If they really wanted a miltary state they would just do It. Who the fu*k cares if its legal or not. The bill is wrong but you gotta realize that this is not the same world as it was in 1900. Threats are real. Now that that sh*t in Iraq is over I think we need to focus on the mexico border. We need wayyyy tougher drug laws or texas is gonna be overrun by the cartels
 6 years ago '06        #117
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 badboy600 said:
THIS! Its the government. If they really wanted a miltary state they would just do It. Who the fu*k cares if its legal or not. The bill is wrong but you gotta realize that this is not the same world as it was in 1900. Threats are real. Now that that sh*t in Iraq is over I think we need to focus on the mexico border. We need wayyyy tougher drug laws or texas is gonna be overrun by the cartels
What are your examples of tougher drug laws?
 6 years ago '06        #118
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 211 211
 badboy600 said:

i bet you live in the east coast too.
 6 years ago '05        #119
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
when the basis is fear you get people to believe it.

now for the ones who aren't scared. you can proceed with your lives.
 6 years ago '04        #120
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Aesop730 said:
People really won't care til it's too late .. I got my weapons ready ,and the training .. So glad Im out the Military ..
What are you gonna do with those weapons? If you ask me, being armed gives them license to k!ll you...

The only way to freedom is through the mind...
"Free your mind and your a.ss will follow..." - George Clinton
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago