Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Michael_Moore said:
everyone's crazy but them....
yeah, we're the crazy ones for pointing this sh*t out....we've been tellin these narrow minded mutherfu*kers one this site for years...its not bout fear mongering...what reason would we gain? to just make up some crazy stories? These skeptics just dont get it...i mean seriously, the sh*t is out in the open. but we're still crazy...FOH
 6 years ago '10        #82
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
 Mathematic said:
i wonder what the skeptics have to say about this? We've(myself, Michael_Moore, Screwhead, The N, freemind and a bunch of others)been telling you guys this sh*t for years and in turn you call us crazy, nutcases and conspiracy theorists...im not trying to say "I told you so" but im really curious about what you guys have to say about this.
what do most civilans say/do....I wish I would've. A shame so many brothers been dropping knowledge about things & savages wanna run around with it like a joke & knock those trying to save others.
 6 years ago '08        #83
space
space
 Gouki said:
Yoo, i need an explanation of what we need protection for, who we'll be f!ghting against, and everything that will happen during and leading up to that time, cuz im confused as HELL.
i dont have all the answers but i would suggest that, Just incase theres some sort of unrest in this country...i would have some sort of protection in the home...just my 2cents. I would rather be safe then sorry...you feel me?
 6 years ago '10        #84
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 470 470
wow i bet everybody that voted for Obama is slapping themselves now
 6 years ago '08        #85
space
space
 ARosary said:
what do most civilans say/do....I wish I would've. A shame so many brothers been dropping knowledge about things & savages wanna run around with it like a joke & knock those trying to save others.
for sure...

I'm not saying these things to change anybody's mind or view of the govt...All we're trying to do is make ppl aware of whats going on...Like i told my wife. If sh*t hits the fan(for whatever reason) in our house, I would be the first to know. She would be lost if sh*t seriously hits the fan. she has no clue to whats going on in the world.....so all im saying is be aware of whats happening...you dont have to believe it or conform to it..just be aware..
 6 years ago '08        #86
space
space
 KillaJ008 said:
wow i bet everybody that voted for Obama is slapping themselves now
believe me...i voted for him and im pissed...this just goes to show that obama aint running sh*t...he played everybody who voted for him..
 6 years ago '11        #87
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
This doesn't prove delusional conspiracy theorists true & I'm laughing hysterically at the fact that they, all over the internet mind you, are now startin to point & laugh at us "non believers"...
 6 years ago '11        #88
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
So why is it that when I google this I find ONLY conspiracy related sites? If this were truly signed why isn't it being covered ANYWHERE else?

Don't spoon feed me that "it's a coverup" bullsh*t. If he truly did sign this in somebody somewhere else would be talkin about it...
 6 years ago '10        #89
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
 Mathematic said:
for sure...

I'm not saying these things to change anybody's mind or view of the govt...All we're trying to do is make ppl aware of whats going on...Like i told my wife. If sh*t hits the fan(for whatever reason) in our house, I would be the first to know. She would be lost if sh*t seriously hits the fan. she has no clue to whats going on in the world.....so all im saying is be aware of whats happening...you dont have to believe it or conform to it..just be aware..
no doubts, the homage is to the Alikes who are spreading that knowledge while the rest wanna be held in mental captivity. But its almost like ho's.....not everybody wants to be saved, I guess they love this tricknology & bullsh*t.
 12-19-2011, 06:34 PM         #90
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still has not provided his conclusion.........lol.......nuff said.......yall believe people who dont know wtf they are talking just because they agree with you and confirm your beliefs, Good sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #91
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10538 10538
i don't know what this means cause i ain't watchin this bullsh*t but I remember sumthin bouh military can just take people out of their homes and k!ll them for no reason at all and it's fine...you people are nubs if you think that's gonna happen...
 6 years ago '10        #92
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Mathematic said:
i dont have all the answers but i would suggest that, Just incase theres some sort of unrest in this country...i would have some sort of protection in the home...just my 2cents. I would rather be safe then sorry...you feel me?
Real talk, thanks.
 6 years ago '04        #93
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 1366 1366
time for me to go get educated on this topic.
 6 years ago '04        #94
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Fade said:
So why is it that when I google this I find ONLY conspiracy related sites? If this were truly signed why isn't it being covered ANYWHERE else?

Don't spoon feed me that "it's a coverup" bullsh*t. If he truly did sign this in somebody somewhere else would be talkin about it...
you need to look harder. This sh*t is big news and conspiracy theorists are having a hay day with it. So obviously there's going to be 1,000s of blogs talking about it. But there are legitimate news articles and news sources out there that discuss it. It was on 9 News here a week or so ago

Gouki said:
Real talk, thanks.
Honestly, like I said earlier, chances are that civilians won't be in a shootout with military. It's not like we're going to war with ourselves. But if sh*t does hit the fan, you damn sure don't want anyone looting your crib, or trying to take your food.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2011 at 06:57 PM..
 12-19-2011, 07:03 PM         #95
Desmond A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On what planet is worldstarhiphop a credible source? Why not post the full document and let us form our own opinion on it? People on the internet love fear for some reason.

Conspiracism

According to Berlet and Lyons, "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm".
 6 years ago '05        #96
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Mathematic said:
i wonder what the skeptics have to say about this? We've(myself, Michael_Moore, Screwhead, The N, freemind and a bunch of others)been telling you guys this sh*t for years and in turn you call us crazy, nutcases and conspiracy theorists...im not trying to say "I told you so" but im really curious about what you guys have to say about this.

you know it's funny that you should ask what the skeptics have to say about this. The reason i say it's funny is because i'd like to ask you what you're going to DO about it or better yet, what do you think you should have DONE about it. If you and the aforementioned band of political superfriends forecasted events such as these, then the very powers stripped away could've been employed to save us.

Things are not carried out in this country in secret, I don't believe they ever really and truly have. People are aware, they just never DO anything about it. myself included so dispense with the finger pointing...
 6 years ago '04        #97
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
I used to research all this stuff like crazy and keep up on it..

I know that it's legit..

But at one point I realized I have to just live my life and be positive and happy, because as a couple people pointed out in this thread - what can we actually DO about it?

Educating people is great. I think everyone should be open-minded to learning about what is going on.. but what can we really actually DO?

My advice is enjoy your time here. You're as free as you're going to be right now. Thinking and living positive is the key
 6 years ago '05        #98
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
If these folks really wanna bust up in your crib, detain you, torture you, etc, you really think they're gonna let something as silly as "the law" stop 'em? LOL.
 6 years ago '08        #99
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3204 3204
U scary fu*ks can't hide in ur house and think ur food will last that long
 6 years ago '04        #100
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18464 18464
Look if yall think that the American military is gonna do what all the Arab countries did all summer. Your crazy as fu*k, the American military will never fire upon our civilians unless extreme probable cause. They're home grown terrorist, so some measures are justified. But fu*k Un-Americans Americans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago