Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 04:41 PM         #61
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
you people watch to many movies
movies?...fux this dude talking about?...no movie watching over here..more like we just watch the actions of our politicians & read the damn bills that ARE BEING WRITTEN & SIGNED!!....
 6 years ago '09        #62
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
i hate obama BUT the national defense authorization act has been signed over and over and over for the last 50 years

its one thing to call obama out in the bullsh*t he does but really????you guys are fukking idiots......

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-19-2011 at 04:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 15416 15416
this sh*t is serious..

Corporations are using media to brainwash the younger generation.. feeding them bullsh*t music that make them focus on money/s3x/drugs and reality shows about guidos in New Jersey

Government ain't playin ya'll..
 6 years ago '04        #64
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Instead of sitting there arguing with people on the internet, why don't you do some research yourself?

This law has been in the works for years, and is moving through the house and congress.

sh*t is happening now whether you believe it or not

Im not arguing. I'm commenting on the topic

where is the meeting that I can attend to prevent this happening? put a link in your sig saying go here to f!ght against this bill or this law since you do so much research. if you want to inform us about it give us something useful and not a bunch of theories and I told you so's... is all i'm saying.,

Michael_Moore said:
movies?...fux this dude talking about?...no movie watching over here..more like we just watch the actions of our politicians & read the damn bills that ARE BEING WRITTEN & SIGNED!!....
and then what sir?
 6 years ago '04        #65
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

More Faux News propoganda!!
 6 years ago '05        #66
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
 GodsFavorite said:
sh*t better be after the dark knight rises
I FEEL U.. LETS SEE THE MOVIE FIRST!!
 6 years ago '06        #67
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Jacc Blacc said:
i hate obama BUT the national defense authorization act has been signed over and over and over for the last 50 years

its one thing to call obama out in the bullsh*t he does but really????you guys are fukking idiots......
it's not about Obama...we ALL know dis..
 12-19-2011, 05:09 PM         #68
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE NDAA BILL FOR DUMMIES

[video - click to view]

12-19-2011, 05:13 PM         #69
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lfletcher said:

There you go........and those who are not convinced are the Sheep,
 12-19-2011, 05:17 PM         #70
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lfletcher said:

oh I get it...you're one of those idiots that still thinks there's an actual difference between Democrats & Republicans?...that's adorable...when I was younger, naive & less politically astute I used to think the same way...
 12-19-2011, 05:32 PM         #71
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
oh I get it...you're one of those idiots that still thinks there's an actual difference between Democrats & Republicans?...that's adorable...when I was younger, naive & less politically astute I used to think the same way...
Dude STFU You been spewing this bullsh*t since dude got into office..........and you never PROVIDE PROOF.......conviction of belief is one thing but your conviction is based on cliche bullsh*t
 12-19-2011, 05:43 PM         #72
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Dude STFU You been spewing this bullsh*t since dude got into office..........and you never PROVIDE PROOF.......conviction of belief is one thing but your conviction is based on cliche bullsh*t
you're a fu*kin' idiot...plain & simple...every policy Bush put in place Obama has accellarated..this very bill we're discussing is proof positive of that...REX 84...HR 645...I could keep going...Obama renewing the Patriot Act..going into Libya without declaring war with congress...the secrecy in the whitehouse after promising transparency...like what more is it going to take for morons like you to wake up to what's going on...I refuse to believe you're really this dumb...
 12-19-2011, 05:47 PM         #73
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a fu*kin' idiot...plain & simple...every policy Bush put in place Obama has accellarated..this very bill we're discussing is proof positive of that...REX 84...HR 645...I could keep going...Obama renewing the Patriot Act..going into Libya without declaring war with congress...the secrecy in the whitehouse after promising transparency...like what more is it going to take for morons like you to wake up to what's going on...I refuse to believe you're really this dumb...
Okay, so what is going on? Please explain what all this means. At least what you think it means.
 6 years ago '04        #74
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Perplexity said:
At this point I don't even give a fu*k really, Americans as a whole are too fu*king stupid to f!ght back or form any kind of revolution against the government. Sure you have smart people around, but collectively we are fu*king retarded and will be herded just like farm animals....
no offense but if everyone thought like you, yea we would be.

DSOM said:
Im not arguing. I'm commenting on the topic

where is the meeting that I can attend to prevent this happening? put a link in your sig saying go here to f!ght against this bill or this law since you do so much research. if you want to inform us about it give us something useful and not a bunch of theories and I told you so's... is all i'm saying.,

and then what sir?
Like all legislation being passed through house and congress it's not up for a community vote. That's why we have these elected officials that are supposed to vote for us in our best interests. You can't just sit in and stop it. That's why they're saying our bill or rights are being "stripped" from us. Because we didn't vote on this bill.

That's the scary part is that there really isn't anything you CAN do. You can write you congressman and senator but who knows what good that will do.

As far as research, this is like the 7th or 8th thread on this topic, numerous news articles, broadcasts, etc. discussing this. Here try this or

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2011 at 06:12 PM..
 12-19-2011, 05:54 PM         #75
HomelessGeneral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gun show here i come......
 12-19-2011, 06:03 PM         #76
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
no offense but if everyone thought like you, yea we would be.
that's the exact reason we're in the mess we're in right now because of ppl like that that just stand down and allow this bs to happen...that passive aggressive attitude of "well there's nothing we can do about it"...etc...
 6 years ago '08        #77
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Sammyboi22 said:
So I wonder what all these enlightened/conspiracy people do for a living. Like are they calling us sheep while going to work as a banker? Or do they work at like starbucks part time and editing their blogs and researching youtube clips/random websites spewing altered information.
at this guy...you call us conspiracy people but the sh*t is going down right in front of your eyes but we're the crazy ones? unfu*kinbelievable....we're not the enemy...

how about you comment on the issue at hand instead of worrying about what "conspiracy people" do for a living..that sh*t is irrelevant...this is Americas problem...ppl are worried about the next person but blindly let the govt do what it wants to do(they're gonna do it anyway) but looke at us as the enemy...ppl need to get their sh*t together...seriously

Last edited by supervillain; 12-19-2011 at 06:09 PM..
 12-19-2011, 06:05 PM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
that's the exact reason we're in the mess we're in right now because of ppl like that that just stand down and allow this bs to happen...that passive aggressive attitude of "well there's nothing we can do about it"...etc...
So you just going to ignore my request? n*ggas stay scared of the fu*king Boogey man....... I bet you sit at home all day on this bullsh*t....Im not one to to ignore the truth, but Common Sense ALWAYs trumps bullsh*t....and right now Common Sense tells me that unless a bomb k!lls off millions of people in this country.......this is some BULLsh*t
 12-19-2011, 06:06 PM         #79
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
at this guy...you call us conspiracy people but the sh*t is going down right in front of you eyes but we're the crazy ones? unfu*kinbelievable....we're not the enemy...
everyone's crazy but them....
 6 years ago '10        #80
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
Yoo, i need an explanation of what we need protection for, who we'll be f!ghting against, and everything that will happen during and leading up to that time, cuz im confused as HELL.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago