Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 04:02 PM         #41
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
dudeeeeeeeeeeee...no disrespect towards you but "this is America" bewlsh*t is NOTHING nowadays...look @ what's on TV...str8 up BULLsh*t to feed the "American" people while what we really need to be watching gets no fu*kin' play...c'mon man...of course the Government controls the media/tv but damn...the most serious sh*t we need to be listening they don't even show the sh*t..."America" is fu*kin' doomed, homie...
Not this is America like they wont destroy this great country, Im saying the arrogant selfish This is America fu*k holes wont stand for it. I mean Americans are stupid, but there is one thing they do not let you get away with and that it taking their freedoms for unknown reasons. This country will literally burn to the fu*king ground......trust me there are more then enough nut cases in this bi*ch to do it
 6 years ago '04        #42
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
This all happened under Bush.....ugh...
 12-19-2011, 04:04 PM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
Get ready for nothing. This vid was nothing but propaganda meant to incite fear into the minds of the gullible. They took bits and pieces of interviews and basically made it say wat they wanted it to say. It's stupid. If you're not over here terrorizing then you have nuthin to worry about
 12-19-2011, 04:04 PM         #44
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
n*ggas in here talking about get ready. ready for what exactly ?
bro there's gonna be a REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #45
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 DiverseComplex said:
Where did he actually sign it at? i cant find any information on this other than Worldstar and Q amps sh*t up hard.
you are a born retard. LOOK IT UP
 6 years ago '06        #46
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
 Dos-effect said:
Not this is America like they wont destroy this great country, Im saying the arrogant selfish This is America fu*k holes wont stand for it. I mean Americans are stupid, but there is one thing they do not let you get away with and that it taking their freedoms for unknown reasons. This country will literally burn to the fu*king ground......trust me there are more then enough nut cases in this bi*ch to do it
where are you from?

anyway..that very same thing you just said has BEEN in EFFECT for YEARS now....do you NOT see what's happening to the Constitution ?
 12-19-2011, 04:09 PM         #47
DeemiiDaArtist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
this is honestly the end of days.
they dont even wait till war time to slide these things over when people are vulnerable.
they dont even use subtle language.
figure people are blinded enough by their consumerism christmas time that they wont give a fu*k.
AND ITS TERRIFYING THEYRE RIGHT

n*ggas gotta find a way to f!ght this sh*t because posters and standing on corners aint gonna work
but we gotta figure this out
I totally agree with you.im jus thinking about my GF/close friends and family right now.smfh.the government really hate us with all flesh and blood.smfh.this means we gotta f!ght bck with gunz?
 6 years ago '06        #48
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 dg177bx said:
 6 years ago '04        #49
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 DeemiiDaArtist said:
I totally agree with you.im jus thinking about my GF/close friends and family right now.smfh.the government really hate us with all flesh and blood.smfh.this means we gotta f!ght bck with gunz?
Bro it's not gonna be civilians gunning it out with military. You need guns for when all sh*t hits the fan and you got mufukahs trying to loot your crib. Steal your food, etc.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
40. What will be your reward in regards to the destruction of the devil?

Peace and happiness.
 6 years ago '04        #51
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
you people watch to many movies

if something like this goes down it probably wont happen over night and most likely wont even be in your lifetime

instead of siting back waiting to say i told you so, get up do something preventative since youre so smart
 12-19-2011, 04:22 PM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
where are you from?

anyway..that very same thing you just said has BEEN in EFFECT for YEARS now....do you NOT see what's happening to the Constitution ?
The same one that considered American born citizens 3/4ths of a man........fu*k it in its entirety.......
 6 years ago '04        #53
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 DSOM said:

if something like this goes down it probably wont happen over night and most likely wont even be in your lifetime

instead of siting back waiting to say i told you so, get up do something preventative since youre so smart
Instead of sitting there arguing with people on the internet, why don't you do some research yourself?

This law has been in the works for years, and is moving through the house and congress.

sh*t is happening now whether you believe it or not

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2011 at 04:26 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #54
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
You fear mongering fu*ks.
 6 years ago '06        #55
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 DSOM said:

that's tha thing tho....it's going to HAPPEN right? Even if it doesn't happen in *our lifetime...our family will still be here
 12-19-2011, 04:36 PM         #56
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this point I don't even give a fu*k really, Americans as a whole are too fu*king stupid to f!ght back or form any kind of revolution against the government. Sure you have smart people around, but collectively we are fu*king retarded and will be herded just like farm animals....
 12-19-2011, 04:38 PM         #57
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
 12-19-2011, 04:38 PM         #58
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Bro it's not gonna be civilians gunning it out with military. You need guns for when all sh*t hits the fan and you got mufukahs trying to loot your crib. Steal your food, etc.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
i'm strapping up and getting ready for the revolution
 6 years ago '06        #60
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
So I wonder what all these enlightened/conspiracy people do for a living. Like are they calling us sheep while going to work as a banker? Or do they work at like starbucks part time and editing their blogs and researching youtube clips/random websites spewing altered information.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago