Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
 wjcorner said:
I struck a chord talking about your imaginary bi*ch homie?

nobody said that was our superbowl, you're talking irrational trying to defend ya "lady"...I said that very scenario is how our rivalry started...it's always Superbowl over everything, but any Falcons/Saints fan that's been a fan for long enough loves to beat the other team...but it's cool bruh, you a lil' n*gga homie...hope you grow out of that musical taste though
...My Lady? What The Hell? We Can Crack Jokes On Rihanna All Day. I'm Laughing....

Now You Saying You Didnt Say That? n*gga....You Said "beating each other was our Superbowl". You Admitted To The Bullsh*t and Like I Said....Now That You Realize You fu*ked Up,You Backtracking & Talking Random sh*t. It Was A Superbowl To Yall But Its Always Been About Getting A Lombardi For Us.

We Talking Football and History Lessons and Your Hoe a.ss Bring Up Rihanna? This Football,bi*ch....Not The Music Section. Its Okay Little bi*ch....Good Luck Next Time.

Take Your L & Move On Like Your Team Will Next Week When We Start Snatching Souls On The Field....Matty Slush Aint About That Life.

6 years ago '05        #142
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
"you" far from own "us"...with Matt Ryan, we're 2-3...if you want to bring up what your regime did to our last regime, then why don't we start talking about what our last regime did to ya when ya was about to leave N.O. doggy?
Saints were never leaving here playboy........all thats talk.
 6 years ago '11        #143
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Fresh Whyte said:
...My Lady? What The Hell? We Can Crack Jokes On Rihanna All Day. I'm Laughing....

Now You Saying You Didnt Say That? n*gga....You Said "beating each other was our Superbowl". You Admitted To The Bullsh*t and Like I Said....Now That You Realize You fu*ked Up,You Backtracking & Talking Random sh*t. It Was A Superbowl To Yall But Its Always Been About Getting A Lombardi For Us.

We Talking Football and History Lessons and Your Hoe a.ss Bring Up Rihanna? This Football,bi*ch....Not The Music Section. Its Okay Little bi*ch....Good Luck Next Time.

Take Your L & Move On Like Your Team Will Next Week When We Start Snatching Souls On The Field....Matty Slush Aint About That Life.

"beating each other was our Superbowl...

now, what does the bolded word indicate? what sh*tty a.ss high school you go to homie

and just to explain to you, was is past tense...that was our SB when the 9ers ran the West and both teams were f!ghting for 2nd place...was...waaaaaaaas...I don't need to backtrack...I typed out something any n*gga with a brain could've understood...

but keep telling yaself that the Saints seasons has always been about a SB just showing how long you been a fan homie
 6 years ago '11        #144
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Saints were never leaving here playboy........all thats talk.
it starts at talk homie...
 6 years ago '04        #145
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,982 | Props total: 11760 11760
my bad, forgot new england
 6 years ago '05        #146
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 wjcorner said:
"beating each other was our Superbowl...

now, what does the bolded word indicate? what sh*tty a.ss high school you go to homie

and just to explain to you, was is past tense...that was our SB when the 9ers ran the West and both teams were f!ghting for 2nd place...was...waaaaaaaas...I don't need to backtrack...I typed out something any n*gga with a brain could've understood...

but keep telling yaself that the Saints seasons has always been about a SB just showing how long you been a fan homie
...You Been Saying Its Our Superbowl....Its Our Superbowl...You Agreed With The Question and You Been Backtracking Every Since. Now The Loophole Is....WAS...WAS...WAS... You Mean It Always Been!! Everytime A Discussion Comes Up,Thats Yall Only Goal Is To Beat Us. When Yall Was Cleaning Us Out In The 90s...What Was The Goal Then After You Beat Us? Damn Sure Didnt Lombardi Thats For Sure

We Can Go Back To The Days When Yall Had Vick.....Then What? "IT WAS YALL SUPERBOWL TO BEAT US" And It Always Will Be. So What Are You Saying? I Think You Only Know Bits & Pieces of Failcons History.

Keep Telling Myself Its Always Been About A SB? Uhhhh.....YEAH!! Isnt That Every Teams Goal Besides Yalls Now. Get To The Superbowl & Win....

Failcons Only Goal For Every Season: "Beat the saints & win,thats a good season". Last Year,It Was fu*k Us...Yall Run The South and What Happen? Chances Got Canceled Like A Bad Check On Christmas. Yall Was Loud Last Year But Now Quiet As fu*k....

Failcons Forever Scramblin For A Answer or Comeback....
 12-19-2011, 03:57 PM         #147
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
who gave these muff-mouthed mongoloid motherfu*king f*ggot n*ggas the right to run they mouths? you still salty about week 4? why don't you go lose to the cardinals again??

If we're talking about the past, let''s talk about Romo's past choke jobs in about 6 playoff games over the past decade, or the 5 games THIS SEASON that Tony Homo single handedly blew for your f*ggot a.ss squad. This epic choke artist has 3 of the best wide receiver threats in the league, two of the best runningbacks, and he still cant win games. you have ONE nice win this entire season,, San Fran, and you barely squeaked by.. The rest of the type criticism that f*ggots like you give to the Lions about not beating good teams applies DOUBLE to your sorry squad.. The rest of your wins were against bottom feeder dogsh*t teams. The Rams aint sh*t, the Dolphins, the Bills, The Skins are a gimme you had twice, the seahawks are abysmal on the road, Tampa Bay??

You're fu*king right,, your team isn't doing sh*t this year, or ever until you replace that pretty boy poster boy soft a.ss garbage QB of yours, why the fu*k are you in my team's business?..

The lions have been waiting for a minute for Milllen to get canned, and we have a right to talk sh*t now, having all but locked up a playoff bid as one of two strong teams in the league without any hint of a running game (other Green Bay). So get the fu*k off our d!cks until you start winning some close games, because that's otherwise that''s your a.ss when we see you in the playoffs n*gga. What the fu*k does the past matter? we know we have a nice young nucleus and wiill be improving drastically every year............
Damn this boy mad, must be extra salty since the colts won and his bum a.ss team is still the only team to EVER not win a game during the season.

Talkin about teams we played lmao, anytime you fools play a decent squad you bi*ches get rocked. We was woopin that a.ss big time, you're lucky our coaching staff is a fu*kin disgrace bi*ch, hope we meet you pussies in the playoffs. And your QB is Stafford, get the fu*k out of here kid.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-19-2011 at 04:00 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #148
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
it starts at talk homie...
Man get you a ticket and come down to the game so we can chop it up.

............and then I'll sick my goons on you

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-19-2011 at 04:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #149
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Man get you a ticket and come down to the game so we can chop it up.

............and then I'll sick my goons on you
 12-19-2011, 04:06 PM         #150
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the giants are who we thought they were
 6 years ago '11        #151
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Been Saying Its Our Superbowl....Its Our Superbowl...You Agreed With The Question and You Been Backtracking Every Since. Now The Loophole Is....WAS...WAS...WAS... You Mean It Always Been!! Everytime A Discussion Comes Up,Thats Yall Only Goal Is To Beat Us. When Yall Was Cleaning Us Out In The 90s...What Was The Goal Then After You Beat Us? Damn Sure Didnt Lombardi Thats For Sure

We Can Go Back To The Days When Yall Had Vick.....Then What? "IT WAS YALL SUPERBOWL TO BEAT US" And It Always Will Be. So What Are You Saying? I Think You Only Know Bits & Pieces of Failcons History.

Keep Telling Myself Its Always Been About A SB? Uhhhh.....YEAH!! Isnt That Every Teams Goal Besides Yalls Now. Get To The Superbowl & Win....

Failcons Only Goal For Every Season: "Beat the saints & win,thats a good season". Last Year,It Was fu*k Us...Yall Run The South and What Happen? Chances Got Canceled Like A Bad Check On Christmas. Yall Was Loud Last Year But Now Quiet As fu*k....

Failcons Forever Scramblin For A Answer or Comeback....
when did I say it's our SB Whyte it's not a loophole, it's called basic grammar, most people over 15 have it...I'm not about to explain why a team with a historical losing record including back-to-back-to-back losing seasons wouldn't have a fanbase saying SB or bust...talk to Lions fans about the Millen days for that. and only reason we quiet this year is cuz cuttkidd disappeared
 6 years ago '04        #152
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Perplexity said:
Lions fans

Actin like new money in this bi*ch, grats on your first +.500 season since 2000...

How quickly you f*gs forget, just a little bit ago in two combined seasons you went 2-30, fu*k outta here.
Typical.

I say that Staf, Mega and Suh are the truth and expressed jubilation over yesterday's victory...

Random nobody Cowboys fan laughs and expresses how the Lions lost and we ain't sh*t blah blah blah.

But yet and still we are the ones acting like new money

I just don't understand and this sh*t has been going on all since the offseason.

n*ggas quick to catch feelings about LIONS FANS TALKING ABOUT THE LIONS, not downtalking their random loser squad who we already EMBARRASSED, but just big-upping my team.

So fu*k you and the Cowboys and whoever else has some slick sh*t to say, better hope yall win the div cause you know who got the tiebreaker AND THAT'S THIS YEAR bi*ch!
 6 years ago '05        #153
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 wjcorner said:
when did I say it's our SB Whyte it's not a loophole, it's called basic grammar, most people over 15 have it...I'm not about to explain why a team with a historical losing season including back-to-back-to-back losing seasons wouldn't have a fanbase saying SB or bust...talk to Lions fans about the Millen days for that. and only reason we quiet this year is cuz cuttkidd disappeared
...You Just Said It

It Will Always Be Your Superbowl and I'm Happy For You But Next Week You Aint Getting A Win and Thats A Wrap For You n*ggas & Reason Why Cuttkidd Quiet Someone Said That n*gga Finally Got A Job or Had A Kid or Something But I Been Seeing Beef Between That Failcons Group of Yall,Dont Know What Thats About But Next Week......

[video - click to view]

12-19-2011, 04:15 PM         #154
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Typical.

I say that Staf, Mega and Suh are the truth and expressed jubilation over yesterday's victory...

Random nobody Cowboys fan laughs and expresses how the Lions lost and we ain't sh*t blah blah blah.

But yet and still we are the ones acting like new money

I just don't understand and this sh*t has been going on all since the offseason.

n*ggas quick to catch feelings about LIONS FANS TALKING ABOUT THE LIONS, not downtalking their random loser squad who we already EMBARRASSED, but just big-upping my team.

So fu*k you and the Cowboys and whoever else has some slick sh*t to say, better hope yall win the div cause you know who got the tiebreaker AND THAT'S THIS YEAR bi*ch!
=

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #155
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Just Said It

It Will Always Be Your Superbowl and I'm Happy For You But Next Week You Aint Getting A Win and Thats A Wrap For You n*ggas & Reason Why Cuttkidd Quiet Someone Said That n*gga Finally Got A Job or Had A Kid or Something But I Been Seeing Beef Between That Failcons Group of Yall,Dont Know What Thats About But Next Week......

that n*gga cutt mang...

and fu*k yo squad n*gga, we dragging you fu*k boys
 6 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 Perplexity said:
=

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Looks even better watching your Franchise QB do it on the sideline
 6 years ago '04        #157
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Perplexity said:
Damn this boy mad, must be extra salty since the colts won and his bum a.ss team is still the only team to EVER not win a game during the season.

Talkin about teams we played lmao, anytime you fools play a decent squad you bi*ches get rocked. We was woopin that a.ss big time, you're lucky our coaching staff is a fu*kin disgrace bi*ch, hope we meet you pussies in the playoffs. And your QB is Stafford, get the fu*k out of here kid.

Words highlighted for emphasis, and what gives you the right to talk about Stafford when your QB is f*ggot Romo?? Stafford has led 6 clutch comeback games. not just vs your pitiful squad.
And nah I ain't mad about 0-16 you f*ggot n*gga, I feel marvelous having stockpiled enough #1 picks to last for years, plus we got leshoure coming to give us a run game next year, whereas your pathetic anti-clutch of a QB and yoour defense that gets torched week in and week out needs a massive overhaul. sit teh fu*k down
 12-19-2011, 04:25 PM         #158
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
Words highlighted for emphasis, and what gives you the right to talk about Stafford when your QB is f*ggot Romo?? Stafford has led 6 clutch comeback games. not just vs your pitiful squad.
And nah I ain't mad about 0-16 you f*ggot n*gga, I feel marvelous having stockpiled enough #1 picks to last for years, plus we got leshoure coming to give us a run game next year, whereas your pathetic anti-clutch of a QB and yoour defense that gets torched week in and week out needs a massive overhaul. sit teh fu*k down

If you are saying Stafford > Romo you don't know sh*t about football.... seriously lions got the most delusional retarded a.ss fans on the planet
 6 years ago '04        #159
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Veno da Don said:

[pic - click to view]

Looks even better watching your Franchise QB do it on the sideline
 6 years ago '04        #160
space
space
 Perplexity said:
If you are saying Stafford > Romo you don't know sh*t about football.... seriously lions got the most delusional retarded a.ss fans on the planet
Do us two favors bruh....

Watch the games, then look at the numbers.

While Romo is famously known for choking.

Stafford has built a reputation for being a comeback artist.

Now we can take a poll on who you would rather start your franchise with...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy