the official What did we learn week 15 thread

most viewed right now
 115
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 12:50 PM         #121
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Lions fans

Actin like new money in this bi*ch, grats on your first +.500 season since 2000...

How quickly you f*gs forget, just a little bit ago in two combined seasons you went 2-30, fu*k outta here.
Let me guess next thing you will bring up is that the cowboys have 5 rings last decade huh or that yall will make it to the superbowl only beating sub-par teams by 3 points or winning one or more playoff game??
 6 years ago '04        #122
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,257 | Props total: 7655 7655
 SixOneFour said:
Bears wish they coulda got Orton after all that slander.
Sheeeit... Anyone other than Hanie woulda been aiight.
 12-19-2011, 01:00 PM         #123
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
Let me guess next thing you will bring up is that the cowboys have 5 rings last decade huh or that yall will make it to the superbowl only beating sub-par teams by 3 points or winning one or more playoff game??
I ain't claimin the cowboys are amazing and sh*t, we have a chance of possibly not even goin to the playoffs, this ain't a superbowl squad right now. I'm just sayin all these lions fans comin out of hiding is fu*kin ridiculous, don't forget when the last time you saw the lions in the post season son.
 6 years ago '05        #124
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28483 28483
 wjcorner said:
you didn't watch the saints when ya were in the NFC west did you? That's how this rivalry got so deep, both our teams were a.ss and beating each other was our Superbowl...this goes for both fanbases. If you didn't jump on after brees maybe you'd know that

....This n*gga Trying Pull Out History Lessons When n*ggas Been Preaching That sh*t Back To Back All Thru BX. We Know The History...

But From Your Reply. You Are Agreeing That The Failcons Dont Care About The Superbowl, The Playoffs, etc Just Beating The Saints Is Having A Good Season? Failcons I Tell Ya...n*ggas Wasnt Even Thinking About The Saints In The Late 90s During Our Hell Course...Not To Mention Last Year Either When We Whoop That a.ss On Yall Turf At The End of The Season and Excuse Was "we dont care about the saints, we run the south thats all that matters."

So Now That Yall Behind Us,The Mission Is To "Beat The Saints,Just To Have A Good Season." To Relate To The "Good ol days"

Saints Mind Have Been On Another Super Bowl and Thats It. When ATL Comes Up On The Schedule....Its k!ll & Destroy and Keep It Moving Not Say "Good Season,We Done".

See That a.ss Next Week....
 12-19-2011, 01:48 PM         #125
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
That saints fans are hillarious. Yall hype bout beating the vikes

Yall n*ggas last week was struggling with the titans(same squad that just lost to the colts)

See you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas On MNF

Just like Last week yall was struggling against the Panthers. We kicking yall a.sses Next Monday.
 6 years ago '07        #126
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
We struggled against the panthers?

I love saints fans. Cant wait untill next week

You bi*ches will bow down.

Sad part is part 3 will decide who gets a superbowl birth :nasmad:
 6 years ago '04        #127
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,993 | Props total: 15468 15468
 biscuit said:
We learned that Lovie Smith, Jerry Angelo and the McCaskey family's slow movement and lack of foresight has cost us an easy chance at the offseason.

2 weeks ago Lovie said Hanie is our quarterback and we're not looking outside of the organization for one. This week he says the quarterback position is open.

I and a few other fans on BX said it couldn't hurt to get a McNabb. Even if Martz' offense is complex, he could dumb it down enough to get in some executable plays for a new QB like McNabb, but noooooo.... We had to plug in our 4 year cheque collector/Caleb Hanie and hope he's learned something for the years he's been on the bench (God forbid he was paying attention...). They were wrong about Hanie and being wrong has cost us majorly.
I told yall Orton was a good option for ya, but no, you insisted on saying that you "dodged a bullet" by not signing orton ... dammmmmmmn homie, in teh NFCG hanie was the maaaaaaaaaaaaaan homie
 6 years ago '05        #128
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 keithbm1111 said:
Tom Brady's spikes >>>>>>>>>>





(do i mean "spike" when i say "spikes" or something else )
You a fool keith
 6 years ago '11        #129
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 rynell said:
When Hartley missed a chipshot FG last year............we own those bums and we will take out the trash on Monday Night.
you mean when you lucky bastards had that fluke sh*t happen on the punt return...don't omit that sh*t ry, you know damn well that game should've been put away and dominated by the Falcons boy
 6 years ago '05        #130
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Fresh Whyte said:

....This n*gga Trying Pull Out History Lessons When n*ggas Been Preaching That sh*t Back To Back All Thru BX. We Know The History...

But From Your Reply. You Are Agreeing That The Failcons Dont Care About The Superbowl, The Playoffs, etc Just Beating The Saints Is Having A Good Season? Failcons I Tell Ya...n*ggas Wasnt Even Thinking About The Saints In The Late 90s During Our Hell Course...Not To Mention Last Year Either When We Whoop That a.ss On Yall Turf At The End of The Season and Excuse Was "we dont care about the saints, we run the south thats all that matters."

So Now That Yall Behind Us,The Mission Is To "Beat The Saints,Just To Have A Good Season." To Relate To The "Good ol days"

Saints Mind Have Been On Another Super Bowl and Thats It. When ATL Comes Up On The Schedule....Its k!ll & Destroy and Keep It Moving Not Say "Good Season,We Done".

See That a.ss Next Week....
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #131
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 xslick504 said:
this..... and we struggled against the Titans and won....

yall n*ggas lost to T.J.Yates gtfoh....
what was the name of the Rams QB ya lost to again did he win another game?!?
 6 years ago '05        #132
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 wjcorner said:
you mean when you lucky bastards had that fluke sh*t happen on the punt return...don't omit that sh*t ry, you know damn well that game should've been put away and dominated by the Falcons boy
Its better to be lucky than good sometimes corner.......we own yall though.
 6 years ago '05        #133
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 wjcorner said:
what was the name of the Rams QB ya lost to again did he win another game?!?
Bum a** AJ Feeley

Aw well every team has dirt on them this year including the Packers.
 6 years ago '11        #134
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Fresh Whyte said:

....This n*gga Trying Pull Out History Lessons When n*ggas Been Preaching That sh*t Back To Back All Thru BX. We Know The History...

But From Your Reply. You Are Agreeing That The Failcons Dont Care About The Superbowl, The Playoffs, etc Just Beating The Saints Is Having A Good Season? Failcons I Tell Ya...n*ggas Wasnt Even Thinking About The Saints In The Late 90s During Our Hell Course...Not To Mention Last Year Either When We Whoop That a.ss On Yall Turf At The End of The Season and Excuse Was "we dont care about the saints, we run the south thats all that matters."

So Now That Yall Behind Us,The Mission Is To "Beat The Saints,Just To Have A Good Season." To Relate To The "Good ol days"

Saints Mind Have Been On Another Super Bowl and Thats It. When ATL Comes Up On The Schedule....Its k!ll & Destroy and Keep It Moving Not Say "Good Season,We Done".

See That a.ss Next Week....
how the fu*k did you get that from what I typed??? just proving you weren't watching the Saints for too long bruh bruh but I guess you'd have to be young to be a male fan of rihanna
 6 years ago '11        #135
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 rynell said:
Its better to be lucky than good sometimes corner.......we own yall though.
"you" far from own "us"...with Matt Ryan, we're 2-3...if you want to bring up what your regime did to our last regime, then why don't we start talking about what our last regime did to ya when ya was about to leave N.O. doggy?
 6 years ago '04        #136
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,993 | Props total: 15468 15468
 DallasTexas said:
lions aint sh*t
wont be sh*t. aint ever been sh*t. and are sh*t


get over it....fuk the loions


detriot lost again

 Perplexity said:
I ain't claimin the cowboys are amazing and sh*t, we have a chance of possibly not even goin to the playoffs, this ain't a superbowl squad right now. I'm just sayin all these lions fans comin out of hiding is fu*kin ridiculous, don't forget when the last time you saw the lions in the post season son.
who gave these muff-mouthed mongoloid motherfu*king f*ggot n*ggas the right to run they mouths? you still salty about week 4? why don't you go lose to the cardinals again??

If we're talking about the past, let''s talk about Romo's past choke jobs in about 6 playoff games over the past decade, or the 5 games THIS SEASON that Tony Homo single handedly blew for your f*ggot a.ss squad. This epic choke artist has 3 of the best wide receiver threats in the league, two of the best runningbacks, and he still cant win games. you have ONE nice win this entire season,, San Fran, and you barely squeaked by.. The rest of the type criticism that f*ggots like you give to the Lions about not beating good teams applies DOUBLE to your sorry squad.. The rest of your wins were against bottom feeder dogsh*t teams. The Rams aint sh*t, the Dolphins, the Bills, The Skins are a gimme you had twice, the seahawks are abysmal on the road, Tampa Bay??

You're fu*king right,, your team isn't doing sh*t this year, or ever until you replace that pretty boy poster boy soft a.ss garbage QB of yours, why the fu*k are you in my team's business?..

The lions have been waiting for a minute for Milllen to get canned, and we have a right to talk sh*t now, having all but locked up a playoff bid as one of two strong teams in the league without any hint of a running game (other Green Bay). So get the fu*k off our d!cks until you start winning some close games, because that's otherwise that''s your a.ss when we see you in the playoffs n*gga. What the fu*k does the past matter? we know we have a nice young nucleus and wiill be improving drastically every year............


Last edited by torious; 12-19-2011 at 02:48 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #137
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28483 28483
 wjcorner said:
how the fu*k did you get that from what I typed??? just proving you weren't watching the Saints for too long bruh bruh but I guess you'd have to be young to be a male fan of rihanna
...And The Excuses Keep Rolling.

I Said "Is beating the saints all the failcons care about? fu*k the superbowl, playoffs & etc."
And Your Answer: "Yeah thats our superbowl like the good ol days".

Now You Admitted That Your Team Aint sh*t, Dont Care For The Superbowl, Playoffs, etc and You Just Realize It,Now You Just Running Off At The d!cksucker With Random sh*t Like...."rihanna"? Cmon Son...Get Yo Diddly Poo Random a.ss The fu*k Outta Here.

 6 years ago '11        #138
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Fresh Whyte said:
...And The Excuses Keep Rolling.

I Said "Is beating the saints all the failcons care about? fu*k the superbowl, playoffs & etc."
And Your Answer: "Yeah thats our superbowl like the good ol days".

Now You Admitted That Your Team Aint sh*t, Dont Care For The Superbowl, Playoffs, etc and You Just Realize It,Now You Just Running Off At The d!cksucker With Random sh*t Like...."rihanna"? Cmon Son...Get Yo Diddly Poo Random a.ss The fu*k Outta Here.

I struck a chord talking about your imaginary bi*ch homie?

nobody said that was our superbowl, you're talking irrational trying to defend ya "lady"...I said that very scenario is how our rivalry started...it's always Superbowl over everything, but any Falcons/Saints fan that's been a fan for long enough loves to beat the other team...but it's cool bruh, you a lil' n*gga homie...hope you grow out of that musical taste though
 12-19-2011, 02:29 PM         #139
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn yall Saints and falcons hate each other huh....?
 6 years ago '05        #140
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28483 28483
 wjcorner said:
I struck a chord talking about your imaginary bi*ch homie?

nobody said that was our superbowl, you're talking irrational trying to defend ya "lady"...I said that very scenario is how our rivalry started...it's always Superbowl over everything, but any Falcons/Saints fan that's been a fan for long enough loves to beat the other team...but it's cool bruh, you a lil' n*gga homie...hope you grow out of that musical taste though
...My Lady? What The Hell? We Can Crack Jokes On Rihanna All Day. I'm Laughing....

Now You Saying You Didnt Say That? n*gga....You Said "beating each other was our Superbowl". You Admitted To The Bullsh*t and Like I Said....Now That You Realize You fu*ked Up,You Backtracking & Talking Random sh*t. It Was A Superbowl To Yall But Its Always Been About Getting A Lombardi For Us.

We Talking Football and History Lessons and Your Hoe a.ss Bring Up Rihanna? This Football,bi*ch....Not The Music Section. Its Okay Little bi*ch....Good Luck Next Time.

Take Your L & Move On Like Your Team Will Next Week When We Start Snatching Souls On The Field....Matty Slush Aint About That Life.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
161 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
99 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy