NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
137 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
29 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
54 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 11:40 AM         #141
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
That franchise managed to get Billups (a former finals MVP) as a throw in and still f'ked it up and let him go to bring in Baron Davis? Even Baron Davis from like 4 years ago was a shoot first point guard on a team with stars that need the ball.
they let billups go to get tyson chandler.
 6 years ago '10        #142
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,586 | Props total: 10337 10337
 Cambury said:
we dont need him dribbling most of our possessions away, our offense is predicated on team passing. Amare will do just fine in a pick and roll with Bibby and Melo but mostly scoring will come easy. The only players holing the rock this year are Amare and Melo who both showedwhen healthy they can't be stopped on the wings. I know what he can do but how he does it is what we dont need.
I'm pretty sure at this point in his career that he's gonna defer to either Melo or Amare.Bibby is good off the bench for scoring and running the point but to say he'd be better in the pick and roll over Baron(assuming he's healthy)is crazy.
 6 years ago '06        #143
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 One Shot said:
they let billups go to get tyson chandler.
Why is everyone having such a hard time comprehending that?

And Cambury...you're a lost cause. You are not worth the keystrokes, so my time with you ends here. Baron Davis is and was a better POINT guard than Marbury ever wished to be. I don't care what stats say, I never pay attention to stats anyway. Its what one sees. I hate ESPN and most definitely don't need NBATV to help construct an argument.

Baron Davis > Marbury (And I'm not a fan of either)
 6 years ago '07        #144
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 beantown said:
That franchise managed to get Billups (a former finals MVP) as a throw in and still f'ked it up and let him go to bring in Baron Davis? Even Baron Davis from like 4 years ago was a shoot first point guard on a team with stars that need the ball.
fu*kin stooges man
 6 years ago '04        #145
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,934 | Props total: 13466 13466
The Knicks hate here is at an all time high. I think we are more hated than the cHEat.

Celtics fans

Who the fu*k did y'all sign this year? Whos your starting center? Bass is trash. Big baby used to horse e Knicks every game and now he's gone no Delonte, no Jeff green. Chris Paul didn't wanna play for your washed up a.ss team. And now y'all got a disgruntled rondo to deal with. Have fun at the bottom of the standings you brown paper bag bi*ches.
 6 years ago '05        #146
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,825 | Props total: 12825 12825
Knick fans need to calm their expectations of Baron. We are talking about the same guy who was getting called out by coaches and teammates for overweight issues. A lot of how baron performs is completely mental. He couldn't even get motivated with a teammate like Blake Griffin to throw lobs too. One reason why the Clippers desperately tried to trade him away.

If Baron doesn't start off with a good month, I can see the NYC media making him scape goat, and him mentally just checking out soon after.

Since he has D'Antoni he has a glimmer of hope, which is why I'm not completely sh*tting on this move.. Also looking to see if Amar'e, Chandler, and Melo hold Baron accountable for his play and motivate him.
 6 years ago '06        #147
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Knick fans need to calm their expectations of Baron. We are talking about the same guy who was getting called out by coaches and teammates for overweight issues. A lot of how baron performs is completely mental. He couldn't even get motivated with a teammate like Blake Griffin to throw lobs too. One reason why the Clippers desperately tried to trade him away.

If Baron doesn't start off with a good month, I can see the NYC media making him scape goat, and him mentally just checking out soon after.

Since he has D'Antoni he has a glimmer of hope, which is why I'm not completely sh*tting on this move.. Also looking to see if Amar'e, Chandler, and Melo hold Baron accountable for his play and motivate him.
Honestly, Baron will not be seen as the "escapegoat"...it will be D'Antoni.

Why should Knicks fans curb their expectations? This is the most complete team we've had in years. I don't think these "expectations" are geared towards Baron Davis, more so the team as a whole...and in large part due to the Tyson Chandler signing.

My expectations of Baron Davis are to simply facilitate the offense, running the PnR with Stat and throwing lobs to Chandler...and hit the big shot when it matters. I don't care if he's out 8-10 weeks. I don't care if he shoots 32% from 3. I don't care if he's got lingering back issues. Davis' swag is a perfect match not only for this city, but this starting lineup as well.

This team is a DeShawn Stevenson and Kenyon Martin signing away from actually being considered TITLE CONTENDERS.
 6 years ago '07        #148
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 1393 1393
We are 1 year from completely revamping this team to a real DYnasty. Get mad bi*ches.
 6 years ago '08        #149
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 327 327
 beantown said:
Billups was let go for Chandler. How do you not understand that?
 6 years ago '07        #150
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Hold That said:

just leave the the thread...the guy is playing to get another contract and why would Baron be the scape goat when we have other stars with bigger roles on the team....The season is on Melo, Stat and D'Antoni's shoulder...Baron's just coming along for the ride to showcase his talent for other teams or maybe we pick him up for another year
 6 years ago '08        #151
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,993 | Props total: 12855 12855
Some of yall are Basketball Dumb

Chauncey sh*ts on Baron as a Basketball player and I've loved BDiddy's game since he came in the L.

That said Baron and Tyson is a helluva lot better than just Chauncey belee dat.

NY Knicks have that #2 in the East spot locked at the very least.
 6 years ago '04        #152
Kadroan 105 heat pts105
space
space
$33,942 | Props total: 6905 6905
wow! that's a steal to get him at vet min!
 6 years ago '07        #153
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,317 | Props total: 10085 10085
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Honestly, Baron will not be seen as the "escapegoat"...it will be D'Antoni.

Why should Knicks fans curb their expectations? This is the most complete team we've had in years. I don't think these "expectations" are geared towards Baron Davis, more so the team as a whole...and in large part due to the Tyson Chandler signing.

My expectations of Baron Davis are to simply facilitate the offense, running the PnR with Stat and throwing lobs to Chandler...and hit the big shot when it matters. I don't care if he's out 8-10 weeks. I don't care if he shoots 32% from 3. I don't care if he's got lingering back issues. Davis' swag is a perfect match not only for this city, but this starting lineup as well.

This team is a DeShawn Stevenson and Kenyon Martin signing away from actually being considered TITLE CONTENDERS.
this n*gga said his swag hahaha ahh ma n*ggas is on n*ggas d!cks ain't dat some gay sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #154
Chief|m 56 heat pts56
space
space
$22,678 | Props total: 2223 2223
n*gga but you on marbury's wack a.ss d!ck so get the fu*k outta here with that nonsense fat fu*k
 6 years ago '07        #155
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Chixf Xscx said:
n*gga but you on marbury's wack a.ss d!ck so get the fu*k outta here with that nonsense fat fu*k
fu*k is u talking bout alias I never even brought marbury up, the other dude did

I kno u a pink man that can't satisfy a woman tho
 6 years ago '07        #156
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I like how you hype up Baron Davis in one thread, but Rip Hamilton is garbage in another
yo these dudes is caught up in men's swag hahahahaha
 12-19-2011, 02:47 PM         #157
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, Baron Davis in this type of system and our team needs > Chauncey

Of course it depends on which B. Diddy shows up.
 12-19-2011, 02:51 PM         #158
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at date.
 12-19-2011, 02:54 PM         #159
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
look at date.
Look at all of them eating crow
 12-19-2011, 02:57 PM         #160
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackson High said:
Look at all of them eating crow

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
11 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
11 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
How much does Bernice Burgos Charge?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside New York be the wildest
234 comments
1 day ago