most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Bangladesh said:
Billup>Davis..compare the stats

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #122
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Bangladesh said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #123
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 KnicksLost said:
ya mother u bi*ch...have fun with Chez burger eddy heard he's in midseason form missed all but 2 practices
you a mark
 6 years ago '10        #124
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 Bangladesh said:
fu*kin retard
 6 years ago '07        #125
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Bangladesh said:
lets try this again Billups or (Davis + Tyson)???

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #126
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
you a mark

[pic - click to view]

See u on the 27th
 12-19-2011, 10:02 AM         #127
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

Chauncey Billups or Baron Davis and Tyson Chandler. Tell me which one you think is better.

Bangladesh said:

Those reading comprehension skills are lacking my good friend.
 6 years ago '04        #128
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4621 4621
I see by this thread n*ggas were sleeping on BDiddy last year....
 6 years ago '10        #129
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
 Jackson High said:
Those reading comprehension skills are lacking my good friend.
I think yours are...we could either have Billups and that's it or Tyson and Baron....smart dumb n*ggas...
 6 years ago '04        #130
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
Iman shumpert --- rookie of the year 2011- 2012. Believe that.
 6 years ago '07        #131
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
 Cambury said:
No he was not good consistently in GS. Im not saying you can't have bad games but dude was lost for stretches. Its the reason Don Nelson got fed up with him. While everyone was hype about them beating Dallas I was critical of how he got destroyed by Deron Williams the next series. No casual fan here
Don Nelson didn't get fed up with him, he asked for too much when his contract expired. you don't know wtf you talkin about. Baron was the only consistent player for the Warriors.
 6 years ago '07        #132
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Eddie.. said:
Don Nelson didn't get fed up with him, he asked for too much when his contract expired. you don't know wtf you talkin about. Baron was the only consistent player for the Warriors.
see its dumb n*ggas like you...

So Don Nelson didn't sit Baron Davis out in the 2nd half of the game which would have gotten them into the playoffs and his final game as a Warrior???

I swear casual fans dont even care to know what they are talking about.
 6 years ago '07        #133
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 quan3106 said:
I think yours are...we could either have Billups and that's it or Tyson and Baron....smart dumb n*ggas...
yall are making the same point...
 6 years ago '06        #134
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Cambury said:
hOw are you so sure he can adjust to a diminished role? n*ggas struggle wit dat sh*t bruh
Gee, I don't know. Maybe the same way he did when he got traded from his hometown to the hole in the wall Cavaliers franchise. I remember those threads mocking BDiddy about how he was going to blow up at the thought, that he was going to be a major issue on and off the court with a coach in Byron Scott that he didn't always get along with.

And what happened?

You can talk to ANY Cavs fan, and they will tell you he was the consummate professional and really gave their broken down franchise a glimmer of hope moving forward. That he was able to get the best out of their younger players and was all business on the court. He didn't go high 5 it with the other opponents, he was TEAM FIRST. And gave Cleveland their biggest win of the season over LeBron and the Heat.

Just because Baron Davis has 50x's the talent and POINT GUARD abilities than your boy Stephon...don't hate!
 6 years ago '07        #135
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Gee, I don't know. Maybe the same way he did when he got traded from his hometown to the hole in the wall Cavaliers franchise. I remember those threads mocking BDiddy about how he was going to blow up at the thought, that he was going to be a major issue on and off the court with a coach in Byron Scott that he didn't always get along with.

And what happened?

You can talk to ANY Cavs fan, and they will tell you he was the consummate professional and really gave their broken down franchise a glimmer of hope moving forward. That he was able to get the best out of their younger players and was all business on the court. He didn't go high 5 it with the other opponents, he was TEAM FIRST. And gave Cleveland their biggest win of the season over LeBron and the Heat.

Just because Baron Davis has 50x's the talent and POINT GUARD abilities than your boy Stephon...don't hate!
First off he went into a losing team with the Cavs plus noone is watching wtf would him and Byron have to argue about...
second I never said he was a bad guy I just have followed him throughout his career and I kno he plays a certain style we dont need which was okay in Cleveland becuz yall were happy with anything
Third dont compare Baron to Steph, only players that did it a decade straight and better can be compared. As far as talent Baron was a great ballet but marbury was one of the most gifted guards ever. Mike said it, popovich said it, Kobe said it and isaih said it. Even Brown said marbury was too talented for his coaching style.

I have love for Baron but his fans dont watch sh*t but highlights and dont follow his career night in and night oout. He has always been 1-9 5 turnovers one night next night 7-12 9 a.ssist 1 turnover the next

Oh and Baron doesn't have vision like Steph and can't run the pick and roll like Steph. That is how I know all you do is look for ESPN NBATV to give u analysis
 6 years ago '06        #136
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Cambury said:
maaaan wtfffff! if this dude comes here wit da broken as jimmy and all those turnovers im going to sell my Heat tix
Can't be as bad as Bibby
 6 years ago '10        #137
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9661 9661
 Cambury said:
First off he went into a losing team with the Cavs plus noone is watching wtf would him and Byron have to argue about...
second I never said he was a bad guy I just have followed him throughout his career and I kno he plays a certain style we dont need which was okay in Cleveland becuz yall were happy with anything
Third dont compare Baron to Steph, only players that did it a decade straight and better can be compared. As far as talent Baron was a great ballet but marbury was one of the most gifted guards ever. Mike said it, popovich said it, Kobe said it and isaih said it. Even Brown said marbury was too talented for his coaching style.

I have love for Baron but his fans dont watch sh*t but highlights and dont follow his career night in and night oout. He has always been 1-9 5 turnovers one night next night 7-12 9 a.ssist 1 turnover the next

Oh and Baron doesn't have vision like Steph and can't run the pick and roll like Steph. That is how I know all you do is look for ESPN NBATV to give u analysis
He can break down a defense and distribute the ball,how is that not a need
 6 years ago '06        #138
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=IllmaticReignz;21629604]Iman shumpert --- rookie of the year 2011- 2012. Believe that.[/QUOTE

Saw him the other day at the Garden, he was going off, he got my vote for rookie of the year
 6 years ago '07        #139
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
He can break down a defense and distribute the ball,how is that not a need
we dont need him dribbling most of our possessions away, our offense is predicated on team passing. Amare will do just fine in a pick and roll with Bibby and Melo but mostly scoring will come easy. The only players holing the rock this year are Amare and Melo who both showedwhen healthy they can't be stopped on the wings. I know what he can do but how he does it is what we dont need.
 6 years ago '06        #140
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
That franchise managed to get Billups (a former finals MVP) as a throw in and still f'ked it up and let him go to bring in Baron Davis? Even Baron Davis from like 4 years ago was a shoot first point guard on a team with stars that need the ball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago