Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 6085 6085
 Cambury said:
Its not the same system though. It has been tweeked and Melo will now have alot of the playmakings responsibilities. It was impossible for D'Antoni to play his old phx style with a scorer of Anthony's caliber and with Amare proven to be the 1 on 1 threat consistently. If Baron comes in and plays D, knocks down shots and is efficient it will work but I know his career very well.
it like Amare said we dont need Baron because everything is good with what we have when you add a player who isn't humble to that mix it can very well fu*k up the team chemistry. Baron was a good player at times but his overall skills lack for what we need from a SUPPORT player at this time.
how can you think everything is good after watching toney douglas run the point for these last three years? isos all game wont cut it for us because amare has no back to the basket game and his handles are too weak to faceup from further than 10 feet out. we needed someone to create for him and tyson and melo wasnt enough.
 6 years ago '07        #62
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 clydes suit said:
thats the point. he was good in gs and when he got to the clips no one gave a fu*k until blake showed up
No he was not good consistently in GS. Im not saying you can't have bad games but dude was lost for stretches. Its the reason Don Nelson got fed up with him. While everyone was hype about them beating Dallas I was critical of how he got destroyed by Deron Williams the next series. No casual fan here
 6 years ago '07        #63
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 clydes suit said:
how can you think everything is good after watching toney douglas run the point for these last three years? isos all game wont cut it for us because amare has no back to the basket game and his handles are too weak to faceup from further than 10 feet out. we needed someone to create for him and tyson and melo wasnt enough.
AGAIN...if he comes in humble and bring consistent effort on D we will win the east. If he is the inconsistent player people have grown to love he will be exposed in NY. Baron Davis fans are delusional ESPN/NBATV viewers who can't get enough bad 3's, crossovers and guard dunks.
 6 years ago '11        #64
space
space
 Cambury said:
No he was not good consistently in GS. Im not saying you can't have bad games but dude was lost for stretches. Its the reason Don Nelson got fed up with him. While everyone was hype about them beating Dallas I was critical of how he got destroyed by Deron Williams the next series. No casual fan here
he was a 20/8/5 guy in gs. he had bad stretches like any player but you're exaggerating sh*t. and you're really bi*ching about the second best pg on the planet lighting him up?
 6 years ago '07        #65
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Clippers weren't playing bad last season

And I thought Douglas was the "future" what happened
At this fu*kin hater

Toney Douglas was never the future fu*k are you saying

Baron still putting up 14 and 7 on sh*tty teams

Knicks are back
 12-18-2011, 03:12 PM         #66
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a good signing, cuz the n*gga out fo 8-10 weeks with a fu*ked up disc in his back.
 6 years ago '07        #67
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Can't even front the the Knicks starting 5
 6 years ago '11        #68
space
space
 Cambury said:
AGAIN...if he comes in humble and bring consistent effort on D we will win the east. If he is the inconsistent player people have grown to love he will be exposed in NY. Baron Davis fans are delusional ESPN/NBATV viewers who can't get enough bad 3's, crossovers and guard dunks.
saying inconsistent all the time doesn't make it true. you dont put up the numbers he did in gs over 3 years if you're as inconsistent as you're trying to make him out to be. but im not even gunna respond to this sh*t anymore if you honestly believe that our offense was fine with toney d at the point.
 12-18-2011, 03:17 PM         #69
tkislive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broke back b diddy. lmao
 6 years ago '07        #70
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Cambury said:
cant shoot meaning he isn't a knock down shooter. At best he is good when hot. Just like Lebron he can be left wideopen and miss key shots during the game. Key shots are the ones that start runs on offense or end runs on defense. Nobody is saying he doesn't have some talent, but he cant bring anything that we dont have on this team already except passing but the offense has been adjusted so its a teams responsibility
he can create for others which is what we needed instead of playing stall ball we can have players move around and he would creat opportunities for others....he's not a shooting guard...how many knockdown shooters at pg do you know not named Steve Nash? you couldn't name 10..His responsibility is to get others involved 1st shoot 2nd...Teams responsibility? sometimes it looks like our offense is some sh*t you see when n*ggaz is running a full around the way
 6 years ago '07        #71
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 clydes suit said:
saying inconsistent all the time doesn't make it true. you dont put up the numbers he did in gs over 3 years if you're as inconsistent as you're trying to make him out to be. but im not even gunna respond to this sh*t anymore if you honestly believe that our offense was fine with toney d at the point.
the guy obviously doesn't know what inconsistent and can't shoot is...Inconsistent is Jamal Crawford....Can't shoot is Rondo...Tony is career bench player he looked more comfortable with the second unit yesterday driving and hitting 3's
 12-18-2011, 03:22 PM         #72
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#Powermovesrbeingmadefolks

Knicks Lost :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
the guy obviously doesn't know what inconsistent and can't shoot is...Inconsistent is Jamal Crawford....Can't shoot is Rondo...Tony is career bench player he looked more comfortable with the second unit yesterday driving and hitting 3's
yeah these posts got me all . didnt even cross my mind that he'd be dumb enough to confuse a streak shooter with an inconsistent player.
 6 years ago '06        #74
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

i luv it knicks stay winning

nets fans talking all that sh*t, yet havent made any moves lmao, deron is out asap

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '06        #75
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
damn Knicks fu*king won
 6 years ago '07        #76
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 clydes suit said:
yeah these posts got me all . didnt even cross my mind that he'd be dumb enough to confuse a streak shooter with an inconsistent player.
JAmal Crawford is inconsistent????? Shooting...he is a waaaay better shooter than Baron Davis. Hot or not hot Jamal is a better shooter
 6 years ago '07        #77
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
he can create for others which is what we needed instead of playing stall ball we can have players move around and he would creat opportunities for others....he's not a shooting guard...how many knockdown shooters at pg do you know not named Steve Nash? you couldn't name 10..His responsibility is to get others involved 1st shoot 2nd...Teams responsibility? sometimes it looks like our offense is some sh*t you see when n*ggaz is running a full around the way
this is why we got bibby...he can knockdown shots and run and offense, also he is coachable and will do whatever. Tell me what we dont have that we need Baron for...i admit he is a a better passer than everyone on our roster but with D'antoni's offensive coaching im sure we have something to supplement that. Douglas is trash at point but he shouldn't have his minutes taken away becuz he is a better shooter and defender at this point.
 6 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 Cambury said:
JAmal Crawford is inconsistent????? Shooting...he is a waaaay better shooter than Baron Davis. Hot or not hot Jamal is a better shooter
i never compared jamal and baron. im saying baron has a streaky shot but he consistently contributes in other ways. acting like hes an inconsistent player because he has a streaky shot makes no sense.

this is why we got bibby...he can knockdown shots and run and offense, also he is coachable and will do whatever. Tell me what we dont have that we need Baron for...i admit he is a a better passer than everyone on our roster but with D'antoni's offensive coaching im sure we have something to supplement that. Douglas is trash at point but he shouldn't have his minutes taken away becuz he is a better shooter and defender at this point.
bibby cant run sh*t. he can barely get the ball past halfcourt. we need baron because melo is the only playmaker on our roster.
 12-18-2011, 03:39 PM         #79
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
JAmal Crawford is inconsistent????? Shooting...he is a waaaay better shooter than Baron Davis. ]Hot or not hot Jamal is a better shooter
You think he's not??

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #80
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Went to the knicks game today....they look good....this is a good look

Last edited by rdrake; 12-18-2011 at 03:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy