most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2011, 02:01 PM         #41
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're rolling a big dice but I'ma huge B Diddy fan so I hope he recovers & does well for you guys.

Cambury said:
Its not about motivation he can't shoot and he throws too many turnovers
lol @ he can't shoot.

He didn't have a problem shooting against you guys, hitting the game winner last year. But then again you're about to be a Nets & Knicks fan so I don't think you're allowed in this conversation.

Last edited by Jackson High; 12-18-2011 at 02:05 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #42
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 WiLL i AM said:
why so enraged bruh
Not you.... the KnicksLost f*ggot
 6 years ago '11        #43
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 6085 6085
 Cambury said:
yo stop sayin dat....he plays 33 home games, this isn't just an appearance.
barons fed off the crowd everywhere hes ever been. playing home games at msg matters a lot
 6 years ago '07        #44
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 clydes suit said:
barons fed off the crowd everywhere hes ever been. playing home games at msg matters a lot
n*gga played 82 home games in LA HIS HOMETOWN, the place he wanted to play most and still couldn't shoot and threw turnovers...doesnt matter if he at MSG he still is probable to come wit da ol bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #45
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 2 Pistolz said:
Not you.... the KnicksLost f*ggot
ya mother u bi*ch...have fun with Chez burger eddy heard he's in midseason form missed all but 2 practices
 6 years ago '07        #46
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
what does your stupid ignorant fat a.ss not fu*kin understand

its a
MINIMAL RISK MOVE

were not giving him a huge contract.

now go stuff ur face and shut the fu*k up
its not minimal risk becuz he will feel like he should play off da strength of his past and if he isn't getting enuff court time it will be a distraction like it was with marbury, then with Nate...
 6 years ago '07        #47
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Cambury said:
Its not about motivation he can't shoot and he throws too many turnovers
Yeah, his shooting is a bit inconsistent. He's kind of like Crawford, when he's hot, he's hot. He's always been somewhat clutch too though, so that's good.

Turnovers, ehh, what PG hasn't been a turnover machine under this system honestly? I remember at times Chauncey throwing like 4+ a game I think.

He's a veteran though. He knows when/ how to take over and control the point. We've seen it during the playoff series when he was in GS. So that's also good.
 6 years ago '11        #48
space
space
 Cambury said:
n*gga played 82 home games in LA HIS HOMETOWN, the place he wanted to play most and still couldn't shoot and threw turnovers...doesnt matter if he at MSG he still is probable to come wit da ol bullsh*t
he was playing for the clippers n*gga, the second they got blake and people started caring about clipper games he started producing. this isnt some new sh*t this goes all the way back to gsw.
 6 years ago '07        #49
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Cambury said:
playboi just stop being a knicks fan now cus you make absolutely no sense the season your talking about he avg 22pts 8asst and 5rebs...how can a guy that cant shoot not avg less than 18 in gs and turnovers happen when you're a playmaker
 6 years ago '11        #50
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
Knicks are now a Gilbert Arenas signing away from:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-18-2011, 02:16 PM         #51
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So does this move make the Knicks the biggest winners this off-season?

I know the Clippers got CP3 (Even though they lost Aminu, Eric Gordon & Chris Kaman) but the Knicks weren't too shabby.

-They addressed their center postion by getting one of the best defensive & rebounding C's in the league

-They picked up a 3pt shooter & a floor general in Bibby who would be great off the bench (Shot 44% from 3 last year)

-Now they've picked up Baron Davis who is a high risk because of his injuries but could be great reward based on his ability to space the floor, create good shots for others & overall is clutch

KnicksLost said:
playboi just stop being a knicks fan now cus you make absolutely no sense the season your talking about he avg 22pts 8asst and 5rebs...how can a guy that cant shoot not avg less than 18 in gs and turnovers happen when you're a playmaker
He already said before he's going to be both a brooklyn nets fan & a knicks fan so by then you can cast him off. He's speaking out of his a.ss saying bullsh*t like that.
 6 years ago '09        #52
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2781 2781
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

Chauncey Billups or Baron Davis and Tyson Chandler. Tell me which one you think is better.
If amnesty Chauncey meant getting Tyson, then you got to make that move, but I still see Douglas running the point to start the season, maybe the whole season. It's like B Diddy is there as an emergency back up like Anthony Carter was last year
 6 years ago '10        #53
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
isn't he going to be out for 8-10 weeks?
 6 years ago '07        #54
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
 KnicksLost said:
Well done Grunfeld your work as GM is done until next season

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 clydes suit said:
he was playing for the clippers n*gga, the second they got blake and people started caring about clipper games he started producing. this isnt some new sh*t this goes all the way back to gsw.
golden state is always live no matter what the reams record is.
 6 years ago '10        #56
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30599 30599

No excuses this season now im expecting big things.
 6 years ago '07        #57
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Yeah, his shooting is a bit inconsistent. He's kind of like Crawford, when he's hot, he's hot. He's always been somewhat clutch too though, so that's good.

Turnovers, ehh, what PG hasn't been a turnover machine under this system honestly? I remember at times Chauncey throwing like 4+ a game I think.

He's a veteran though. He knows when/ how to take over and control the point. We've seen it during the playoff series when he was in GS. So that's also good.
Its not the same system though. It has been tweeked and Melo will now have alot of the playmakings responsibilities. It was impossible for D'Antoni to play his old phx style with a scorer of Anthony's caliber and with Amare proven to be the 1 on 1 threat consistently. If Baron comes in and plays D, knocks down shots and is efficient it will work but I know his career very well.
it like Amare said we dont need Baron because everything is good with what we have when you add a player who isn't humble to that mix it can very well fu*k up the team chemistry. Baron was a good player at times but his overall skills lack for what we need from a SUPPORT player at this time.
 6 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 Cambury said:
golden state is always live no matter what the reams record is.
thats the point. he was good in gs and when he got to the clips no one gave a fu*k until blake showed up
 6 years ago '07        #59
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
cant shoot meaning he isn't a knock down shooter. At best he is good when hot. Just like Lebron he can be left wideopen and miss key shots during the game. Key shots are the ones that start runs on offense or end runs on defense. Nobody is saying he doesn't have some talent, but he cant bring anything that we dont have on this team already except passing but the offense has been adjusted so its a teams responsibility
 6 years ago '05        #60
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Well I don't think this signing can hurt them. If they get anything from him it would have been worth it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy