Dec 17 - 35 Shocking Facts That Prove That College Education Has Become A Giant Money Making Scam

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
The problem is alot of people in college just to be in college because it sounds cool saying I'm in college

People forget how important work experience is I seen somebody who dropped out and started working at 18 make more then somebody who graduated because they had more on hands experience at the job

College is good but everything in life is really luck some people college education will help them find a job and some people still won't find a job
 6 years ago '05        #62
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
fu*k school my plan was simple

get a ged, have no kids, dont go to jail and get a job paying decent money
 6 years ago '05        #63
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
@ my homegirl going to school for business management and never even had a job

stupid a.ss chicks man
 12-18-2011, 04:12 PM         #64
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
books are expensive as sh*t that sh*t pisses me off the most
 12-18-2011, 04:47 PM         #65
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"shocking" huh?????? i call it having basic common sense
 6 years ago '11        #66
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 TiestoFriendly said:
Yo I know some ppl doin that too. Why would anyone even major in psychology in this day and age? there's like no money or jobs in fu*king psychology. at least no lucrative jobs. i agree with some of the things on that list man. College is waay too expensive and it keeps getting higher. i'm in community college right now and financial aid pays for 90% of my tuition. i refuse to pay a sh*tload of money for college and end up in debt with student loans. that's dumb sh*t. :/ but really, things need to change. i feel like college screws over many people and just takes their money. it's like we're all expected to go to college after high school and many of us don't plan it out or think about why we're going. we just go and end up spending more money than necessary.
Some companies will hire you if you have a degree, they don't care what you major in.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 darnbni99a said:
IN OTHER NEWS: I GRADUATE TOMORROW MUfu*kAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too niggggaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #68
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
fu*k this shiiiit
 6 years ago '06        #69
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
It really just depends on what you wanna do. If you wanna be a doctor or something and are studying what you need to to get there, good for you. If you're just a drifter taking bullsh*t classes just going because it's what's "expected," then you lose. It's a case by case basis. Also, success isn't really how much money or a.ssets you have. A depressed as*hole can have lots. It's really just doing what makes you happy and finding a way to get paid from it.
 6 years ago '06        #70
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
24 years old, pharmacist, making 105k...yea college is a real joke..
 12-18-2011, 06:18 PM         #71
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
 6 years ago '04        #72
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,447 | Props total: 1431 1431
 DeeCaoili said:
Fools about to Occupy Boxden now?
 6 years ago '07        #73
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Jamjay17 said:
:agreement6: :agreement6: Glad somebody has some sense.... some of yall talk out yall a.ss
successful people with degrees>>>>>>>>>> people without one
again. you fail to see how brainwashed the statement you just made is.

what are you saying by "successful people with degrees>>>> people without one"?

its ironic that you mentioned people talking out of their a.ss. and please dont tell me youre a college student
 6 years ago '07        #74
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
23 years old. entrepreneur. making on average 5k monthly but working for MYSELF!

i wake up when i want to. sleep when i want to. take vacations when i want to. i just have to work when its time.

my 60k self employment>>>105k under an someone else. IMO
 6 years ago '07        #75
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

if yall watch this. most of the questions that have been asked are answered in this doc.
 12-18-2011, 07:19 PM         #76
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never "got" college. I even got a $2000 grant to go to a community college cuz came I from ab alternative high shcool but got a crazy high score on this GED-Equivilant Test they gave out for people to graduate the program.

I fu*ked that up so hard. Then cuz PRESSURE FROM PARENTS, I went to a buisness school. fu*ked that up too and got a 10K debt for basically nothing.

The sick part is, my mom wants me to go back again....its like "you got a death wish for me"

Its just not the place for me, I can use my god given talent to better myself. Its the world that wants to build slaves and soliders.....

I could say more but....man......I cant do it man.
 6 years ago '07        #77
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
I never "got" college. I even got a $2000 grant to go to a community college cuz came I from a alternative high shcool but got crazy high score on this GED-Equivilant Test.

I fu*ked that up so hard. Then cuz PRESSURE FROM PARENTS, I went to a buisness school. fu*ked that up too and got a 10K debt for basically nothing.

The sick part is, my mom wants me to go back again....its like "you got a death wish for me"

Its just not the place for me, I can use my god given talent to better myself. Its the world that wants to build slaves and soliders.....

I could say more but....man......I cant do it man.
i was in that same boat. its hard when parents think that college is the only way for their childrens "security" in the future. the only thing thats sure about a degree is that it comes with DeBT. my mom still wants me to finish even though she has her own college debt at 100,000 dollars. she has her masters and is only earning 68,000 salary.

she knows i have my business going but always asks, "what if your business starts to fail?"

im like "wtf?" i will work hard to ensure that it doesnt and even if it did, ive given myself a great resume to work off of later.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2524 2524
 nastynoble said:
23 years old. entrepreneur. making on average 5k monthly but working for MYSELF!

i wake up when i want to. sleep when i want to. take vacations when i want to. i just have to work when its time.

my 60k self employment>>>105k under an someone else. IMO
sorry but it kinda seems like you're hating here. For me... Self employment garnering 90k would probably be better than 105k under someone else (Just being honest) I was make at 60k selling cars

Dude gets days off... It's not like he's a slave. he probably gets benefits provided. Not to mention fringe benefits of being in Pharm... plus he makes almost 9 a month.... almost double the 5. Him being at 105k gives him enough disposable income [unless he lives in excess which could happen] to become an entrepreneur if he wanted to. And he gets the stability of employed work. Plus it's not like he can't take vacations at all... in fact... he gets paid for his lol

Edit: I'm just saying it's not a scam for everyone. They say there's more than one way to skin a cat. Like every investment opportunity... there is an opportunity for scam... But that doesn't predicate a fact that the entire institution in itself is a scam...

I mean your moms may have $100k with her masters degree and make what she makes. But when it's all said and done with my law degree I'll have around only 60k. It's about planning and opportunities... If I can work into the job I'm interning for I would be a 26 year old with 60k debt making 145k plus up to 35k in bonuses a year... I'm just saying...

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 12-18-2011 at 08:51 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #79
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
Use college, don't let college use you.

I'll tell you this much, real education is OUTSIDE of the school system.
 6 years ago '09        #80
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
americans are fu*king idiots, of course others make money off the average population.. welcome 2 the big playground
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago