Kobe Bryant Cheating With Playboy Model Jessica Burciaga Giving Her "Gifts" Worth Millions...[MTO]

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #162
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Smoke500 said:
Idc what anyone says...rich or poor....any guy who spends that kind of money just to get a woman or maintain a woman's affection takes a major L
i concur...
 6 years ago '05        #163
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Smoke500 said:
Idc what anyone says...rich or poor....any guy who spends that kind of money just to get a woman or maintain a woman's affection takes a major L
Your dumb...He doesnt spend his money to get her or maintain her effection. She fu*ks him because he is famous and rich. So right off the bat he landed her because of his status and decent looks (pause). He spends his money on her because when your fu*king a bad bi*ch thats what you do. Now the gifts could be given because he wants her to keep hush about it or it could be because he wants her to give him a blowie in the limo. Either way he wins. Hes a winner and everyone else is just hating.
 12-18-2011, 10:47 PM         #164
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was it co sensual :D
 6 years ago '10        #165
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 DaViLLe726 said:
Your dumb...He doesnt spend his money to get her or maintain her effection. She fu*ks him because he is famous and rich. So right off the bat he landed her because of his status and decent looks (pause). He spends his money on her because when your fu*king a bad bi*ch thats what you do. Now the gifts could be given because he wants her to keep hush about it or it could be because he wants her to give him a blowie in the limo. Either way he wins. Hes a winner and everyone else is just hating.

Did you really just try to attack my intelligence with that kind of logic...and trying to lecture me on "effection"

You pretty much made my point for me. Obviously....if he needs money and status to land a girl...that says plenty about him. If he wouldn't be able to be with someone like her unless he was the famous Kobe Bryant...yes...that is an L. Especially if someone like her used him for whatever. She wins too...she gets MILLIONS and gifts on top of that...all because she messes with him for his money and status...not for who he is personally

Shallow people get shallow people. A man who relies on his status and money to pull women will get shallow women. If Kobe wasn't shallow...he wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole

I mean really....you spend money when you're fu*king a "bad bi*ch" because well...what?? Is that in some kind of handbook or law I haven't heard about? . How about you fu*k a girl because she actually WANTS to be there with you....not your money . Meaning...she wanted it....she wanted you to fu*k her brains out because as a person she found you interesting. Not your money or your fame...

And he has to give gifts to get blowie in the limo???

Dude...just stop it. You're making my point. Without his money or status he would not be able to maintain her affection or attention. That's an L

Last edited by Smoke500; 12-18-2011 at 11:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #166
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
^ Let's be honest, without all the sh*t u just mentioned he wouldnt have been able to keep Vanessas affection or attention either. Makes it any better because she got lucky and landed his last name on papers first? It's not about getting ANY bi*ch, its about the caliber and this type requires status and $. Period. It's called the game and society we live in player. Of course who he is to the world was an added bonus but we don't know if she fell in love with HIM along the way for his personality and the other reasons u fall in love.

Let's stay honest. U fall in love with a fine a.ss bi*ch that prolly fu*ks and sucks u into oblivion so the gifts and $ is an after thought when ur paper is seemingly endless. If you don't come from $, it may be hard to imagine this but put it into perspective based on your own income. Nothin wrong with treating someone u have feelings for to nice things. Your realm may be takin a bi*ch to a nice dinner and buyin her Coach every now and then while his is buyin her a nice LA condo/house, couple cars and Louis/Loubi sprees weekly. ITS NOTHIN! U guys need to wake up.
 12-19-2011, 02:06 AM         #167
INGlewood4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #168
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 9ine said:
^ Let's be honest, without all the sh*t u just mentioned he wouldnt have been able to keep Vanessas affection or attention either. Makes it any better because she got lucky and landed his last name on papers first? It's not about getting ANY bi*ch, its about the caliber and this type requires status and $. Period. It's called the game and society we live in player. Of course who he is to the world was an added bonus but we don't know if she fell in love with HIM along the way for his personality and the other reasons u fall in love.

Let's stay honest. U fall in love with a fine a.ss bi*ch that prolly fu*ks and sucks u into oblivion so the gifts and $ is an after thought when ur paper is seemingly endless. If you don't come from $, it may be hard to imagine this but put it into perspective based on your own income. Nothin wrong with treating someone u have feelings for to nice things. Your realm may be takin a bi*ch to a nice dinner and buyin her Coach every now and then while his is buyin her a nice LA condo/house, couple cars and Louis/Loubi sprees weekly. ITS NOTHIN! U guys need to wake up.
It's about the caliber??

Dude....are there plenty of women out there who only care about money? Yes

Are there plenty of dudes out there that only care about pus*y? Yes

Then in between that...there's a minority percentage of people who look for something deeper. Idk Vanessa personally...but lets say for arguments sake she's one of those who only care about money. Who decided to marry her in the 1st place? Probably a guy who got his confidence by means of being famous and rich...

If you think that a woman can only be "high caliber" if she wants a man with money or only dates men with big bank accounts...honestly that says a lot about your priorities on what makes a high caliber woman. There are enough bad normal women out there...most of these women were just that. Plenty of gems that aren't high maintenance

And I don't buy that you fall in love along the way if your main intention was on a shallow reason. Because once the reason you were attracted to that person in the 1st place disappears...so does she. It's almost the equivalent of a man marrying a woman because she has a nice a.ss...then claiming he loves her...then as soon as she gets older he begins to mess around

Anyway....it depends on your value system. There are plenty of people who are successful and wealthy but aren't buying Coach or aren't relying on their money. They're rich because they do what they love and their money is more of something to live okay with rather than flash. I believe in having a chick with you because she's down for you, she should be sucking me into oblivion regardless of whether my money is endless or comfortable
 6 years ago '11        #169
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
jeter should be teaching classes
co fu*king sign

i would trick off a dinner and a movie for this chick though
 6 years ago '09        #170
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
"
According to our rock solid snitch
"
[pic - click to view]

Snitches Get Stithes
 6 years ago '05        #171
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
what else can kobe get into
 6 years ago '07        #172
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344 OP
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 U.B.HiRM said:
prolly all of rodeo drive
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy