Kobe Bryant Cheating With Playboy Model Jessica Burciaga Giving Her "Gifts" Worth Millions...[MTO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 100 100
kobe is a sucka, some fly pus*y come around his way n he drops millions, looser.....
 6 years ago '04        #102
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
She's bad..

Had to change the avi real quick
 6 years ago '08        #103
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,100 | Props total: 12352 12352
 youknowmystelo said:
:wtf:

You just sound like someone with no experience of how family relationships work, and adopted the typical ghetto mentality.
I hope that you're being sarcastic. Ghetto? I would like you to explain how what I said is "ghetto"? The "ghetto" thing to do would have been: get the side chick pregnant and turn around and say "that baby isn't mine, I don't even know that broad".

And I'm slightly confused as to how you think how anything I said shows that I have no idea how "family relationships work". His wife was tired of him having a girlfriend. Period. That side chick was his actual girlfriend and the wife was the wife. She got tired of the situation, and he couldn't do anything to convince her that things were going to be alright with them.

He is really coming out on top of the situation in the long run. If you can't see that, then you just can't see it. You're entitled to your opinion, and I can't tell you that you're wrong. Who knows how much he was spending trying to keep his side relationship a secret. It costs a lot to keep these side chicks quiet. Especially when they are that fine, and expect more and more from you in regards to time and emotional comfort. Clearly, this was more than just some chick he was smashing from time to time.

When I was a bit younger, I would have been thinking along the same line as you, but the more mature I become, the more I learn how these type of relationships work. I've never been married, but I have been in long relationships and had side chicks all the while. That double life is taxing financially, emotionally, time-wise, and it is stressful.
 6 years ago '08        #104
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 younghova2k3 said:
kobe is a sucka, some fly pus*y come around his way n he drops millions, looser.....
he should have spent the money on classes to teach you how to spell "loser"
 6 years ago '10        #105
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
kobe stans in here writing essays to defend his trickin
 6 years ago '08        #106
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
kobe stans in here writing essays to defend his trickin
You consider it trickin because:

A) You don't have bread like that. His spending what he spent is the equivalent to you taking a chick to olive garden.

B) You have never, in your life, even smelled the pus*y of a woman that fine

C) You have never had to deal with a wife and secret mistress

I could go on, but you get the picture.

I'm in no way a Kobe fan. I couldn't stand him in the past, but this goes beyond what I think of him. This is a life lesson that most of you can't seem to come close to understanding.
 6 years ago '10        #107
space
space
^he mad

if anybody is to defend it, its n*ggas in his tax bracket that is living that lifestyle. not some nerd on bx writing a thesis and trying to explain a life he wish he lived
 6 years ago '08        #108
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
^he mad

if anybody is to defend it, its n*ggas in his tax bracket that is living that lifestyle. not some nerd on bx writing a thesis and trying to explain a life he wish he lived
I'm not mad. I don't want to live that life. Too much exposure for me. I'm too private for that.

I will continue to be a nerd, smash bad bi*ches, sip white wine, and love the life I live.

I only try to get you young idiots to see that things aren't always so black and white. If you can't look past what you read in tabloids, then you're no better than a chick that works at McDonalds and thinks she is one of the Kardashians.

I don't have to be in his tax bracket to UNDERSTAND what is going on. I don't defend ANYONE cheating on their wife. PERIOD.

Don't you have a GED test to study for?
 6 years ago '07        #109
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Dextromethorphan said:
kobe has great taste in women.
forreal..this bi*ch is the bomb
 12-18-2011, 01:23 PM         #110
cloud69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think anyone who post anything with mediafakeout as a source should be banned from posting...
 12-18-2011, 01:24 PM         #111
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTO topics need to be banned, for every legit story they get right they get 90 off made up bullsh*t
 12-18-2011, 01:26 PM         #112
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
I hope that you're being sarcastic. Ghetto? I would like you to explain how what I said is "ghetto"? The "ghetto" thing to do would have been: get the side chick pregnant and turn around and say "that baby isn't mine, I don't even know that broad".

And I'm slightly confused as to how you think how anything I said shows that I have no idea how "family relationships work". His wife was tired of him having a girlfriend. Period. That side chick was his actual girlfriend and the wife was the wife. She got tired of the situation, and he couldn't do anything to convince her that things were going to be alright with them.

He is really coming out on top of the situation in the long run. If you can't see that, then you just can't see it. You're entitled to your opinion, and I can't tell you that you're wrong. Who knows how much he was spending trying to keep his side relationship a secret. It costs a lot to keep these side chicks quiet. Especially when they are that fine, and expect more and more from you in regards to time and emotional comfort. Clearly, this was more than just some chick he was smashing from time to time.

When I was a bit younger, I would have been thinking along the same line as you, but the more mature I become, the more I learn how these type of relationships work. I've never been married, but I have been in long relationships and had side chicks all the while. That double life is taxing financially, emotionally, time-wise, and it is stressful.
at the bold.

How do you know the line of my thinking when i haven't reveal any of it?

at your OP

"He's at the age where he is probably tired of being married as it is anyways. The guy has been married since his early twenties. Let wifey have some bread, the crib, and give me my freedom.
"
"He is probably coming out on top because it will probably be cheaper to break wifey off than to buy million dollar apology gifts every other week and still give her bread."

Talking for Kobe like you know what he thinks.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 12-18-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 12-18-2011, 01:27 PM         #113
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very proud of my mamba get em kobster!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm not mad. I don't want to live that life. Too much exposure for me. I'm too private for that.

I will continue to be a nerd, smash bad bi*ches, sip white wine, and love the life I live.

I only try to get you young idiots to see that things aren't always so black and white. If you can't look past what you read in tabloids, then you're no better than a chick that works at McDonalds and thinks she is one of the Kardashians.

I don't have to be in his tax bracket to UNDERSTAND what is going on. I don't defend ANYONE cheating on their wife. PERIOD.

Don't you have a GED test to study for?
you think just because u have a malcolm avy that ppl supposed to take your nonsense seriously?

you're full of it

you keep tryin to talk down on young n*ggas. I dont know how old you are but its funny cuz as old and wise as you claim to be, you still on here on a forum with nothin but young n*ggas so what does that say about you?

I think you be watching too many movies or somethin cuz you lack the real world knowledge you claim to have. or maybe you can relate to buying pus*y since its your only option

n*ggas like you is a rest haven for leeching hoes and foot draggers
 12-18-2011, 01:31 PM         #115
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
you think just because u have a malcolm avy that ppl supposed to take your nonsense seriously?

you're full of it

you keep tryin to talk down on young n*ggas. I dont know how old you are but its funny cuz as old and wise as you claim to be, you still on here on a forum with nothin but young n*ggas so what does that say about you?

I think you be watching too many movies or somethin cuz you lack the real world knowledge you claim to have. or maybe you can relate to buying pus*y since its your only option

n*ggas like you is a rest haven for leeching hoes and foot draggers. I'd get a bi*ch to set you up with ease
 12-18-2011, 01:37 PM         #116
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
dont get married and fu*k all these bi*ches for free

those gifts were hush money

Kobe lost
Well said my dude.............i never understood why athletes in they 20s getting married n sh*t. n*gga you in L.a with the playboy mansion down the street, pus*y just all around you.
 6 years ago '08        #117
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
at the bold.

How do you know the line of my thinking when i haven't reveal any of it?

at your OP

"He's at the age where he is probably tired of being married as it is anyways. The guy has been married since his early twenties. Let wifey have some bread, the crib, and give me my freedom.
"
"He is probably coming out on top because it will probably be cheaper to break wifey off than to buy million dollar apology gifts every other week and still give her bread."

Talking for Kobe like you know what he thinks.
Do you not understand what the word "probably" means. I can not say anything with a high degree of certainty because you're right to say that I don't know what he thinks. I can only a.ssume.

You revealed your line of thinking with your responses to my comments. But I digress.

Please explain to me how Bean is taking an L? Even if he were to give wifey 2/3 of his money, that still leaves him with $100M+. And he is still banking (playing and endorsements).

This is entertaining banter, but it is beginning to become boring when you aren't even making a point. Only poking holes in mine (pause).
 6 years ago '08        #118
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ondatpurple said:

you're full of it

n*ggas like you is a rest haven for leeching hoes and foot draggers
Nice..............................

You don't have to take me seriously if you don't like, you have the right to do so. I'm not talking down to anyone, and my apologies for coming off as such.

As to your point: Yes, I am an avid movie watcher, but art is art and life is life. The fact of the matter is that all you are looking at is the fact that the side chick came up and Kobe's wife is leaving him. Look past that and see that maybe, just maybe, it won't hurt him as much as you think. This n*gga is a whole different type of rich.

I will go on record as saying that I have never directly paid for pus*y. But I have taken a bi*ch out to eat. Any will n*gga will just to drill, if you fu*k with high calibur bi*ches. I enjoy the company of a bad bi*ch, and I see nothing wrong with it. If that makes me a trick, then it just makes me a trick. I never fu*k with a nothing a.ss bi*ch though. My bi*ches usually have just as much or more going for them than I do, and half the time those bi*ches pay. Not because I don't have it, but because they want to take me out from time to time.

So, I guess you could say that the tricking is mutual

And don't let the Malcolm avy and the MBA fool you breh, I stay tooled up and keep my lawyer's retainer paid up. Set me up if you want to. I've never had that problem before, and don't plan on having it. I don't fu*k with nothing a.ss, ghetto, hood bi*ches with no jobs.

And for the record, I'm in my mid 20s.

Last edited by tdnupe3; 12-18-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
"trickin off millions" MTO is salty they dont have millions to "Trick" lol that n*gga kobe paid he's not tricking sh*t
 12-18-2011, 01:51 PM         #120
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Do you not understand what the word "probably" means. I can not say anything with a high degree of certainty because you're right to say that I don't know what he thinks. I can only a.ssume.

You revealed your line of thinking with your responses to my comments. But I digress.

Please explain to me how Bean is taking an L? Even if he were to give wifey 2/3 of his money, that still leaves him with $100M+. And he is still banking (playing and endorsements).

This is entertaining banter, but it is beginning to become boring when you aren't even making a point. Only poking holes in mine (pause).
are you serious right now?

Exactly i only poke holes in your statements, thus not revealing my stance, yet somehow you know my "line of thinking".
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago